look at these coons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So Sheikh bin baaz, Sheikh ibn 'Uthaymeen, and Sheikh Al-Fawzan along with their students who are now the shuyookh of Puntland are "khawarij salafi dogs of hell"? :pachah1:
If I said it I meant it why quote me it's there in black & white, they're the dogs of hell.

This Madow slave child is annoying.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ukraine sends $10B and they are 10th place :russ:
Ka yaac meesha, their population outside of their home country is approximated at 7.2 million with 1.2 million of them living in just the states alone
forget about the ones that live in other countries and they manage to cough up $9.5B? The population of Somalis living outside of the motherland
is approximated at 1.05 million and they manage to send back home money $2B year in year out. That's no easy feat, give credit where it due.

Ka yaac meesha, their population outside of their home country is approximated at 7.2 million with 1.2 million of them living in just the states alone
forget about the ones that live in other countries and they manage to cough up $9.5B? The population of Somalis living outside of the motherland
is approximated at 1.05 million and they manage to send back home money $2B year in year out. That's no easy feat, give credit where it due.

Ukrainians in America don't have connection with the motherland anymore. They don't send any money back there. They are over 3rd or 4th generation minimum.

Somali remittances will collapse after this generation (except my grandchildren)

VixR

Veritas
Palestine is old but it doesn't go away
Because Jews duh. A legion of Arab countries with tons of Arab support went to a 6 day war with Israel...and lost. Nothing motivates the Arab with hate like the Jew :pachah1:

Even the Quran rails on about Jews non-stop despite its nativity deep within the Arab peninsula.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So who do you take your deen from when all your shuyookh were educated by those scholars or by others in Saudi Arabia?
Shaykh imran hossein is my teacher, I detest "salafis" I've been to Yemen & Arabia they're busy talking about nail polish when there's more pressing matters facing the ummah, they're harsh to the believers & gentle to the non believers. Any shaykh that flirts with al saud is a pagan who sold his deen, I use my own mental acumen that Allah has blessed me with to do my own critical thinking, even shaykh imran hossein there are May things that I disagree with him on, I ain't a blind follower.

waraabe

Your superior
So then why are you on this site? Why do you care about what we do? Stop begging us.

Go make an Isaaqspot or Somalilandspot and go cry over there.
Low IQ jebarti, this website is for everyone, if you want darod safe space go make darodspot. Stop crying about the fact we aren't the same you beg

waraabe

Your superior
I believe Somalis are one ethnicity and one country. You don't believe Somalis are either. So what are we then? Why are you even here? You can't explain that.:mjlol:

Stop claiming me darod. I don't claim you. You are a begger. As I said, if you want your safe space go make darodspot

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lol how desperate are you, you are literally begging me to claim you. I am Isaaq and you are darod, we share nothing
I'm Somali before I'm darod. That's why I'm on Somalispot. The question is what are you? If you don't claim Somali but you're posting here, it's you who's begging. Why are you on Somalispot if you're not Somali? :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.