LoveandLight Writes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Haha i did my dissertatiom on FGM its a facinating practive which leaves one questioning the mentality of people who practice this anyway im pretty sure its a dying tradition now cmon people are getting more wiser on the effects of FGM. As for males I couldnt care less its bettr for their hygiene even non muslims practice male circumcision its a common procedure in hospitals.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Haha i did my dissertatiom on FGM its a facinating practive which leaves one questioning the mentality of people who practice this anyway im pretty sure its a dying tradition now cmon people are getting more wiser on the effects of FGM. As for males I couldnt care less its bettr for their hygiene even non muslims practice male circumcision its a common procedure in hospitals.
So your pro male mutilation while being anti female mutilation

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So your pro male mutilation while being anti female mutilation
I work in healthcare mate i see repeated episodes of men having infections cuased directly by their foreskin is unparamount so much so they end up having it cut anyway. Look dont tell me FGM is in the same callibre as male circumcision plus its a religious obligations for males to be circumcised do you tell me your against that to ?

You write like someone who has an 8th grade education, dissertation kulaha.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I work in healthcare mate i see repeated episodes of men having infections cuased directly by their foreskin is unparamount so much so they end up having it cut anyway. Look dont tell me FGM is in the same callibre as male circumcision plus its a religious obligations for males to be circumcised do you tell me your against that to ?
There more less the same your the one trying to separate them:gnzbryw:

Truth be told Female circumcision is done for the same reasons as male circumcision for aestetics and hygienes. If you look past what the media tells you.

'' The uncircumcised clitoris and penis are considered homologous aesthetically and hygienically. Just as the male foreskin covers the head of the penis, the female foreskin covers the clitoral glans. Both, they argue, lead to build-up of smegma and bacteria in the layers of skin between the hood and glans. This accumulation is thought of as odorous, susceptible to infection and a nuisance to keep clean on a daily basis. Further, circumcised women point to the risks of painful clitoral adhesions that occur in girls and women who do not cleanse properly, and to the requirement of excision as a treatment for these extreme cases. Supporters of female circumcision also point to the risk of clitoral hypertrophy or an enlarged clitoris that resembles a small penis. For these reasons many circumcised women view the decision to circumcise their daughters as something as obvious as the decision to circumcise sons: why, one woman asked, would any reasonable mother want to burden her daughter with excess clitoral and labial tissue that is unhygienic, unsightly and interferes with sexual penetration, especially if the same mother would choose circumcision to ensure healthy and aesthetically appealing genitalia for her son? ''
https://www.scribd.com/doc/112817567/Untitled?secret_password=13iymec0l8k0tmkwboqf#fullscreen

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Truth be told Female circumcision is done for the same reasons as male circumcision aestetics and hygienes. If you look past what the media tells you.

'' The uncircumcised clitoris and penis are considered homologous aesthetically and hygienically. Just as the male foreskin covers the head of the penis, the female foreskin covers the clitoral glans. Both, they argue, lead to build-up of smegma and bacteria in the layers of skin between the hood and glans. This accumulation is thought of as odorous, susceptible to infection and a nuisance to keep clean on a daily basis. Further, circumcised women point to the risks of painful clitoral adhesions that occur in girls and women who do not cleanse properly, and to the requirement of excision as a treatment for these extreme cases. Supporters of female circumcision also point to the risk of clitoral hypertrophy or an enlarged clitoris that resembles a small penis. For these reasons many circumcised women view the decision to circumcise their daughters as something as obvious as the decision to circumcise sons: why, one woman asked, would any reasonable mother want to burden her daughter with excess clitoral and labial tissue that is unhygienic, unsightly and interferes with sexual penetration, especially if the same mother would choose circumcision to ensure healthy and aesthetically appealing genitalia for her son? ''
https://www.scribd.com/doc/112817567/Untitled?secret_password=13iymec0l8k0tmkwboqf#fullscreen
Are you saying cutting a womans clitoris off or the entire genitalia is good ? Correct me if im wrong but there is four classifications when it comes to fgm and none of them sound medicaly permisible there is no basis behind it other than pain and inability to have a successful relationship

Are you saying cutting a womans clitoris off or the entire genetitalia is good ? Correct me if im wrong but there is four classifications when it comes to fgm and none of them sound medicaly permisible there is no basis behind it other than pain and inability to have a successful relationship

You can read can you? i took the liberty to practically post the explanation for you and the scientific refrence for it. They cut the clitoral hood also called the Female foreskin. Which surrounds and covers the clitoris glans.

''Just as the male foreskin covers the head of the penis, the female foreskin covers the clitoral glans. Both, they argue, lead to build-up of smegma and bacteria in the layers of skin between the hood and glans. This accumulation is thought of as odorous, susceptible to infection and a nuisance to keep clean on a daily basis. Further, circumcised women point to the risks of painful clitoral adhesions that occur in girls and women who do not cleanse properly, and to the requirement of excision as a treatment for these extreme cases.''
https: //www.scribd.com/doc/112817567/Untitled?secret_password=13iymec0l8k0tmkwboqf#fullscreen

What you are mentioning is not supported by medical journals or scienfic litterature behind it ,its pure myths perpetuated by the media. Vast majority of women who have the procedure done live normal lives and have great relationships.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You can read can you? i took the liberty to practically post the explanation for you and the scientific refrence for it. They cut the clitoral hood also called the Female foreskin. Which surrounds and covers the clitoris glans.

''Just as the male foreskin covers the head of the penis, the female foreskin covers the clitoral glans. Both, they argue, lead to build-up of smegma and bacteria in the layers of skin between the hood and glans. This accumulation is thought of as odorous, susceptible to infection and a nuisance to keep clean on a daily basis. Further, circumcised women point to the risks of painful clitoral adhesions that occur in girls and women who do not cleanse properly, and to the requirement of excision as a treatment for these extreme cases.''
https: //www.scribd.com/doc/112817567/Untitled?secret_password=13iymec0l8k0tmkwboqf#fullscreen

What you are mentioning is not supported by medical journals or scienfic litterature behind it ,its pure myths perpetuated by the media. Vast majority of women who have the procedure done live normal lives and have great relationships.
Sorry my bad and yes I agree with you the media do tend to exeggerate their claims so much so they use the words mutilate in order to give a negative image, my interpretation of FGM is when they remove the entire clitoris, this is often always the case in the news. I dont know wether its for shock values or what but ive never encountered the procedure you said in the hospitals, never have i heard of this being practiced in the west either

Huh ok then the media do tend to exeggerate their claims so much so they use the words mutilate in order to give a negative image, my interpretation of FGM is when they remove the entire clitoris, this is often always the case in the news. I dont know wether its for shock values or what but ive never encountered the procedure you said in the hospitals never have i heard of this being practiced either

The entire clitoris cannot be removed from a girl or woman’s body without killing her.. That is just bulshitt off the bat. The term ''FGM'' wasn't even coined by a medical expert or gyneacologist, but by feminist activist so that should tell you alot how this was political driven.

The media is soo misleading they even claim that circumcision prevents women from enjoyin sex. This is not supported by any medical litterature or gyneacologists.

For instance here is study conducted by an Italian gynecologist and her Somali husband

in a recent publication by Lucrezia Catania (Catania et al. 2007), an Italian obstetrician and gynaecologist who runs a clinic with her Somali husband in Italy that is frequented by mainly Somali immigrants. According to the study, the findings ‘suggest, without doubt, that healthy “mutilated/circumcised” women who did not suffer grave long-term complications and who have a good and fulfilling relationship may enjoy sex and have no negative impact on psychosexual life (fantasies, desire and pleasure, ability to experience orgasm)’. Catania’s findings were also interesting in that, in comparison with her Italian control group, infibulated Somali women reported greater frequency of orgasms.

So somali women according to this Enjoyed a very healthy sex life and had greater frequencies of orgasms.There are more studies done by gyneacologists that comfirm this. Really contradicting this myth of sexual dysfuntion when in regards to circumcized women.

Read the study it was put together with the help of a Somali Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The entire clitoris cannot be removed from a girl or woman’s body without killing her.. That is just bulshitt off the bat. The term ''FGM'' wasn't even coined by a medical expert or gyneacologist, but by feminist activist so that should tell you alot how this was political driven.

The media is soo misleading they even claim that circumcision prevents women from enjoyin sex. This is not supported by any medical litterature or gyneacologists.

For instance here is study conducted by an Italian gynecologist and her Somali husband

in a recent publication by Lucrezia Catania (Catania et al. 2007), an Italian obstetrician and gynaecologist who runs a clinic with her Somali husband in Italy that is frequented by mainly Somali immigrants. According to the study, the findings ‘suggest, without doubt, that healthy “mutilated/circumcised” women who did not suffer grave long-term complications and who have a good and fulfilling relationship may enjoy sex and have no negative impact on psychosexual life (fantasies, desire and pleasure, ability to experience orgasm)’. Catania’s findings were also interesting in that, in comparison with her Italian control group, infibulated Somali women reported greater frequency of orgasms.

So somali women according to this Enjoyed a very healthy sex life and had greater frequencies of orgasms.There are more studies done by gyneacologists that comfirm this. Really contradicting this myth of sexual dysfuntion when in regards to circumcized women.

Read the study it was put together with the help of a Somali Link: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17970975
Oh wow never knew this infromation existed thank you

afrosomali

closer to god we africans

and whats the hygenic nd aesthetic value of infibulation widely practiced in somalia ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

afrosomali

and whats the hygenic nd aesthetic value of infibulation widely practiced in somalia ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no answer @Geeljire ??

u gonna call me a troll or form an actual argument that isnt "designer vaginas vs fgm"

the fgm anti-fgm activists r against is gudiga fircooniga (pharoanic circumcission)

lets see u defend the senseless act of removing the pussy lips then sewing the pussy shut

:hmm:

waraabe

Your superior
Have you suffered fgm

no answer @Geeljire ??

u gonna call me a troll or form an actual argument that isnt "designer vaginas vs fgm"

I never used Designer vagina as an example to legitimize the practice. I used it only to show how racist and discriminatory the activism behind it really is.

I am purely telling people why it is performed by women and infubulation or ficoon gudnis is performed for similar reason like i stated earlier:

''Mother want to burden her daughter with excess clitoral and labial tissue that is unhygienic, unsightly and interferes with sexual penetration, especially if the same mother would choose circumcision to ensure healthy and aesthetically appealing genitalia for her son? ''

Infibulation: "They see it as more hygienic," says Richard. "The natural state seems dirty and exposed."

I am just stating the reasons why they do it, never have i said they were valid or it legitimizes it. Wether it adds hygienic value or not can be debated. The aestetic value of it is solely reliant on a particular cultures preference.

Last edited:

afrosomali

@Geeljire cool story

y cant u just say gudniinka fircooniga as practised in somalia is senseless nd should be stopped

look at the pic i posted earlier nd tell me that can b defended nd shouldnt b fought against

u think u can insult anti fgm activists actually fighting for young girls w/ no agency while all u do is yap on the internet:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending