LoveandLight Writes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
There more less the same your the one trying to separate them:gnzbryw:

The Human Rights of male and female children are violated. Every single human being should be able to own their body. It is a gift from God. All Children should be protected from TORTURE, Mutilation, and Psychological Devastation.

Much of the suffering you see happening in the world and in our Godforsaken, balkanized homeland is due to the TORTURE and abuse of children.

The INHUMANITY that is Female Genital Mutilation is not the same as the CALAMITY that is Male Genital Mutilation!

Hold Your Children Tight.

LoveandLight

I want to let the community know that I have been allowed back to Somali Net forums after persistent efforts by SimplySerene in contacting administrators and moderators. I thank her very much.

Rest assured that I will continue my vital advocacy work here as well!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I am working on a long reply to Zak Jingo's post. How come no one even mentioned the TORTURE of children, including babies?! Nothing can justify the torture of children!

I urge the Somali people to inform themselves.

These are two excellent websites on Male Genital Mutilation:

Doctors Opposing Circumcision

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/

Psychology Today Blog Series on Circumcision

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...9/myths-about-circumcision-you-likely-believe

PLEASE Save Your Sons!
lMzzGBM_700wa_0.gif

LoveandLight

Why are you so obsessed about this issue? You will write 900 pages of this qashin and still be repeating the same bs until 2026

don't you have other interest or other issues to talk about???

I see that you are familiar with my work. Good! I have said many times, I believe the TORTURE and Genital MUTILATION of children to be the single greatest CALAMITY facing the Somali people, wherever they may be in the world. This INHUMANITY has far-reaching consequences!

Would it please you if I engaged in clan karbaashing, gossip, and mindless chatter?

I wish to save babies from a CALAMITY worse than death! I use my time well.

Save Your Babies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending