Maakhir state movement

What they gonna do fight the speaker of the house dubeeys subclan 😂😂 you only dividing ur self pro puntland warsan and pro makhiir movement from xamar allied with gurgurte and marxumka…
War of independence may best man win
Somalia awood ba ka shaqeesa makhiir movement awododa haaso bandigaan
Warsan Jeedal wants to annex Bosaso. I’ve heard their social media people like Foodcade and Cali Samatar say so. Ofcourse they can’t, but they have no port for Maakhir and they think they own Bosaso just cause 4 of them live there. They must be deported.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Warsan Jeedal wants to annex Bosaso. I’ve heard their social media people like Foodcade and Cali Samatar say so. Ofcourse they can’t, but they have no port for Maakhir and they think they own Bosaso just cause 4 of them live there. They must be deported.
Bosaso wa magaalo puntland… if they want to leave they can leave but bosaso is forever puntland… 6 million Majerteeen are ready to defend by any means necessary… if they want war let’s go to war in the battlefield don’t cry over social media 😂😂 SSDF is attacking us
IMG_7975.jpeg

Bosaso wa magaalo puntland… if they want to leave they can leave but bosaso is forever puntland… 6 million Majerteeen are ready to defend by any means necessary… if they want war let’s go to war in the battlefield don’t cry over social media 😂😂 SSDF is attacking us
View attachment 345555
Did you see the video where the Warsan jeedal men in Baran today were crying ‘Ala ba’ayeey’ when the bullets were flying kkkk they have never seen war. Warsan are good people, just a few social media clowns like this Shiine Fulay guy, Cali Samatar, Xaarka Sanaag etc. They are all comedians. I heard Shiine’s own brother was killed a few years back by Puntland Warsan forces fighting for Somaliland Warsan forces so that may be why he hates Puntland.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Did you see the video where the Warsan jeedal men in Baran today were crying ‘Ala ba’ayeey’ when the bullets were flying kkkk they have never seen war. Warsan are good people, just a few social media clowns like this Shiine Fulay guy, Cali Samatar, Xaarka Sanaag etc. They are all comedians. I heard Shiine’s own brother was killed a few years back by Puntland Warsan forces fighting for Somaliland Warsan forces so that may be why he hates Puntland.
If they want war let’s do it 🦁 don’t cry over social media and act you are victim 😂😂 all talk no action since the terriost ATM days 2005 and then fled to Qatar to meet his arab sugar daddy 😂😂

Libaax-Joore

VIP

You are funny idoor
Makhiir movement are well armed malitia both side is warsan on warsan violence
The Warsangali elite must intervene before the situation escalates.
The future goals of Warsangali cannot be decided in meetings in Mogadishu hotels between people who only look out for their own interests.

The Warsangali elite must intervene before the situation escalates.
The future goals of Warsangali cannot be decided in meetings in Mogadishu hotels between people who only look out for their own interests.
I don’t understand, why are Warsan all of the sudden acting like people who are being enslaved? I haven’t seen this level of cuqdad from you guys. There must be more to this.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Hassan gurgurte ka dambeye arintan 😂😂 he want to hold his sham election 1person 1 veto election in makhiir 2027 so he can I say I was re-elect 😂😂😂

I don’t understand, why are Warsan all of the sudden acting like people who are being enslaved? I haven’t seen this level of cuqdad from you guys. There must be more to this.
These incidents are similar to those that occurred in Garoowe by the Ciise Maxamuud clan during the last presidential elections in Puntland in 2024.

This is a storm created by spiteful politicians who have political differences with Said Deni.

Remember that HSM has something to do with this sudden uprising in Maakhir.

As you know, most Somalis are ignorant and emotional, so they are exploited and led like sheep by the so-called politicians.

These incidents are similar to those that occurred in Garoowe by the Ciise Maxamuud clan during the last presidential elections in Puntland in 2024.

This is a storm created by spiteful politicians who have political differences with Said Deni.

As you know, most Somalis are ignorant and emotional, so they are exploited and led like sheep by the so-called politicians.
Interesting. I think Aaran Jaan was also paid off by Hassan Sheikh but eventually nothing came of it. Do you recon it’ll be the same case here? Maakhir doesn’t seem viable to me although I’m not against them having their own state.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Aun to the kids who died.

We need a grand conference to settle these issues. We should have had one a year ago. This is all a waste of time and makes Puntland look retarded.