Madoows go berserk over a Somali girl with extended forehead insulting Hillary(2.5mill watched her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

23llfdd.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Kkkkk she said boggled

That's the right word to describe my feelings towards this whole cycle

At this point, I don't even care who wins the elections, it's getting so irritating. It's on tv, on newspapers on the radio on the internet, on my phone, fucking everywhere wallahi. Clearly, Hillary should win, she's not about to build a wall, she's not about to ban Muslims and she's not about to allow all these Klansmen to go on Christian/White patrols and what not. So it is pretty evident irrespective of her horrific past that Hillary should win.
Hell maybe if you people voted for BERNIE then you wouldn't be stuck between the Iblees and the Dajjal.

And Harambe's daughter shouldn't be talking about looks with her fucking baboon ass looking lips, can she also get rid of that mustache lingering over her, she looks like she's just finished the tryouts for RuPaul's drag race. Hiding near damn half her face with that ugly wig that's made out of pubic hair and she's trying to call somebody out on their looks, somebody give her a reality check, who has gassed her up so much so that she thinks that she can talk about the appearances of other girls with a face like that.

lol why am i going off on her though?
guess i'm just tired of people constantly pointing out our foreheads like jeez, pls make use of the life god gave you, ungrateful child

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Calling African Americans apes now are we?

:ohreally:

Somebody's changed

:mjohreally:

Calling African Americans apes now are we?

:ohreally:

Somebody's changed

:mjohreally:

How do you know shes not Kenyan or Ghanaian or something like that, I didn't call African Americans apes, I just called her, that individual a daughter of an ape withs some very baboon like features.

I haven't changed at all, I still like African Americans, I like all blacks, we are one.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How do you know shes not Kenyan or Ghanaian or something like that, I didn't call African Americans apes, I just called her, that individual a daughter of an ape withs some very baboon like features.

I haven't changed at all, I still like African Americans, I like all blacks, we are one.

African features being ape-like

:mjpls:

Sheekada ii wad

:mjpls:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
I swear that forehead was disturbing to look at
e245651a44d052107ea3301b0e9bbfbafca85606b8984a84bae1bb29b2e0500a.jpg

If she scarfed-up a bit oo ay dhakadan wayn asturi lahayn, you can see the uncanny resemblance of Kelly Rowland.

Status
Not open for further replies.