Madoows go berserk over a Somali girl with extended forehead insulting Hillary(2.5mill watched her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@UncleMenace that's two thousand not two million and the Great Ape from DBZ lookin' ass person who dropped the top comment changed their profile picture. If you look like you were randomised on the NBA 2k16 character creation the last thing your self-conscious ass should be pointing out is a Xalimo's forehead.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@UncleMenace that's two thousand not two million and the Great Ape from DBZ lookin' ass person who dropped the top comment changed their profile picture. If you look like you were randomised on the NBA 2k16 character creation the last thing your self-conscious ass should be pointing out is a Xalimo's forehead.
Borrowing from my nigga @Mercury
She looks like an oblivion character
:russ:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Adeer it's too late, I folks lured in :russ: I'm salesmen adeer

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gacan baa kuu taagay :drakelaugh:

Imagine I was dictator of an African country :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

I would've told them I discovered in our land :chrisfreshhah:when I only discovered a dhagax next to my presidential palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts