Madoows go berserk over a Somali girl with extended forehead insulting Hillary(2.5mill watched her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
o0VfA1o.png

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This needs a reality check all meadows think it's acceptable to diss Somalis on their foreheads- pure jealously and inferiority complex! ( I don't have one) lol)

when she looks like a transvite monkey with nostrils bigger than a football pitch! Guerrilla looking welfare hood rat!

Black woman are so ashamed of their natural hair they wear weaves! Just think about that! They are mentally enslaved ppl it's on their DNA!
Subhanallah. :snoop:

If you guys are gonna be racist, can you at least keep it to yourself? Ajnabi people read this forum too. Ya'll are embarassing us.

VixR

Veritas
She's ghetto, I didn't watch it all 'cuz she was yelling at me lol. I resent this forehead thing wallahi. Not all of us have exaggerated foreheads:icon lol:

Hilary is the lesser of two evils. FACT.

Last edited:
Inantu dhakada wey yara weyntahay haddii aan runta sheego. Laakin kuwani oo reer kunta kinte oo aduunyada ugu foolxunsan waaba yaab inay dadka kale is caayaan.

InshaAllah Mudane Trump guul

The Somali girl in the op is beautiful. The musculine, weave wearing shemale Madow whos nose looks like two opened garage doors has no mouth to speak. That said, i,m repulsed by the Somali girl for speaking in their ghetto dialect, its not ok to act or speak like a .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts