Madoows go berserk over a Somali girl with extended forehead insulting Hillary(2.5mill watched her)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Better than being a qoomu-luudh adeer!

I'm just following our forefathers footsteps

What that f*ck does that even mean, you insufferable nacas? Are you saying if you werent such an old perv who stalks girls virtually, you would be playing for team AJ?:faysalwtf:.

And don't insult our forefathers, they did no such thing and instead use to woo and shukansi the f*ck out of their females with poetry, riddles and all sorts of things that I wish we were lucky enough to have access to.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What that f*ck does that even mean, you insufferable nacas? Are you saying if you werent such an old perv who stalks girls virtually, you would be playing for team AJ?:faysalwtf:.

And don't insult our forefathers, they did no such thing and instead use to woo and shukansi the f*ck out of their females with poetry, riddles and all sorts of things that I wish we were lucky enough to have access to.

This is a modern poetry you little neef!

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

What the f*ck do you want from the nigga Waryaa?
Stay in your lane son!
GTFOH.

barbriel.jpg

Looks like a dude, you never know what these days.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aaar bal dhakhdan eega idinku isa soo qoraysa, get the f*ck outa here laxyahay, dhalinyar baa meesha ku kaftamaysee:icon lol:

Uncle menace Abti Suldan baad tahay walee kaftan yaqaan ah waliba:denzelnigga:

Stick with my character adeer, odey ban ahay not dhalinyaro:mjlol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
dont know what is wrong with our foreheads, they seem normal to me... obviously talking about the majority not the minority

Girl in op has a normal forehead as well

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
That Madow girl got a point, it hard to focus what she's saying with that forehead :browtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
dont know what is wrong with our foreheads, they seem normal to me... obviously talking about the majority not the minority

Girl in op has a normal forehead as well

There's nothing wrong with our foreheads tbh

It's a weird stereotype I never understood

This needs a reality check all meadows think it's acceptable to diss Somalis on their foreheads- pure jealously and inferiority complex! ( I don't have one) lol)

when she looks like a transvite monkey with nostrils bigger than a football pitch! Guerrilla looking welfare hood rat!

Black woman are so ashamed of their natural hair they wear weaves! Just think about that! They are mentally enslaved ppl it's on their DNA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts