Madow gets absolutely violated by Madow

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
When Somalis says something similar we’re called racist and anti black.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
depressing, he took the piss icl. I wouldnt disrespect a mathow guy for laughs and shit. Man is from congo too, worse then somalia. Africans got tried of black americans mocking them every day. Its sadly true. Africans get more money

Very mad thing for him to say. AAs are a product of his people, selling their own people, the ancestors of AAs to cadaans. They’re very much interconnected.
AAs are a mixture of different West African tribes. Right now in Congo we have modern day slavery. He needs to be humble himself.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Very mad thing for him to say. AAs are a product of his people, selling their own people, the ancestors of AAs to cadaans. They’re very much interconnected.
AAs are a mixture of different West African tribes. Right now in Congo we have modern day slavery. He needs to be humble himself.

Sorry to nitpick but africans sold rival ethnic groups, same as other groups of people. Congo and pretty much most african countries are colonial creation.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Why’d he have to go that route . it was clearly all jokes from the beginning .

Though the AA guy provoked him first that Congolese guy appears to be a self hater. The way he just used that hard “R” front of his non black friends just made me feel uneasy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes of as a self hater tbh.

Though the AA guy provoked him first that Congolese guy appears to be self hater. The way he just used that hard “R” front of his non black friends just made me feel uneasy. I wouldn’t be surprised if he comes of as a self hater tbh.
He has every right to clap back, but the hard ‘R’ in front of his non black friends felt performative and came from a place of superiority. What is there to be superior about? Your ancestors were the same, you just had the fortune of your direct ancestors dodging slavery and now in 2024 many of your people are little more than modern day slaves sourcing cobalt so that greedy Westerners can get the latest phones and technology.

I think a recent book I read put things into perspective. It was a book that explores the lineages of two sisters. One was kidnapped and sold as a slave heading to America and one was lucky enough to stay with her family. It looked at both families throughout the ages up until post colonialism. One family was fully Ghanian living in their homeland and entrenched in their culture and heritage, the other now an American family who’ve lost all their roots but they both descend from sisters torn apart in the 1700s. Now that is the interconnection of AAs and W.Africans. The ones who were violently ripped from their homelands and had to forge another identity throughout the years of gross suffering and the ones who stayed behind but also dealt with colonialism and other impacts of white supremacy.

Last edited:
Sorry to nitpick but africans sold rival ethnic groups, same as other groups of people. Congo and pretty much most african countries are colonial creation.
Btw, modern African countries are a combination of different ethnic groups now living under one nation. Nigerians who are made up of different ethnicities did sell each other although at the time they weren’t united. Same with the Ghanians. Different tribes sold each other but now they’re all ‘Ghanian’.

Just to add by the 1200s, Europeans stopped selling each other under the banner of Christianity and whiteness. Make it what you will.

I would have felt kind of bad for the AA guy but considering the way Madows were calling Ilhan a "Somalian immigrant" when she claimed black makes me not care tbh :manny:

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
@Angelina whenever black issues come into play.
Chill you don’t need to be politically correct all the time.

Let loose and let a nigga be a bit racist every now and then.

He has every right to clap back, but the hard ‘R’ in front of his non black friends felt performative and came from a place of superiority. What is there to be superior about? Your ancestors were the same, you just had the fortune of your direct ancestors dodging slavery and now in 2024 many of your people are little more than modern day slaves sourcing cobalt so that greedy Westerners can get the latest phones and technology.

I think a recent book I read put things into perspective. It was a book that explores the lineages of two sisters. One was kidnapped and sold as a slave heading to America and one was lucky enough to stay with her family. It looked at both families throughout the ages up until post colonialism. One family was fully Ghanian living in their homeland and entrenched in their culture and heritage, the other now an American family who’ve lost all their roots but they both descend from sisters torn apart in the 1700s. Now that is the interconnection of AAs and W.Africans. The ones who were violently ripped from their homelands and had to forge another identity throughout the years of gross suffering and the ones who stayed behind but also dealt with colonialism and other impacts of white supremacy.

1720630936527.jpeg

@Angelina whenever black issues come into play.
Chill you don’t need to be politically correct all the time.

Let loose and let a nigga be a bit racist every now and then.
Why would I? I see all humans as equal. I’m Somali via chance and I could have been born Mexican. Having that perspective, it’s hard to truly look down on people.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Why would I? I see all humans as equal. I’m Somali via chance and I could have been born Mexican. Having that perspective, it’s hard to truly look down on people.
Yeah I agree but that doesn’t stop you from getting a lil racial every now and then.

Im not a racist but some times if I get frustrated a offhand comment might fly u know what I am saying.