Madow gets absolutely violated by Madow

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
You can see he wanted to capture this moment in front of his friends so he said it

:mjlol:
nigga said

1720641245319.png

400 years apart creates a different people. Imagine Somalis in the U.S forced to give up everything Somali and then mixing with White people and Native tribes; and then returning to Somalia; would they be recognized as "Somali"?

We don't even recognize Omanis of Somali descent and they've been gone for less than half that. And they literally know which villages their ancestors migrated from.
What do you mean we don't recognize Omanis of Somali descent? They maintain their link to us through clan affiliations and even have sent aide to SSC forces. Some of them do still speak Somali. If any of them came back they'd be much welcomed.

Somali clan✅
Muslim✅
Language(can be learned)✅

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
When Somalis says something similar we’re called racist and anti black.

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats
That’s because somalis don't look like them
And they have a natural cuqdad inferiority towards us

but with Bantus and African Americans they both know they look the same at the end of the day and will be considered banter

He has every right to clap back, but the hard ‘R’ in front of his non black friends felt performative and came from a place of superiority. What is there to be superior about? Your ancestors were the same, you just had the fortune of your direct ancestors dodging slavery and now in 2024 many of your people are little more than modern day slaves sourcing cobalt so that greedy Westerners can get the latest phones and technology.

I think a recent book I read put things into perspective. It was a book that explores the lineages of two sisters. One was kidnapped and sold as a slave heading to America and one was lucky enough to stay with her family. It looked at both families throughout the ages up until post colonialism. One family was fully Ghanian living in their homeland and entrenched in their culture and heritage, the other now an American family who’ve lost all their roots but they both descend from sisters torn apart in the 1700s. Now that is the interconnection of AAs and W.Africans. The ones who were violently ripped from their homelands and had to forge another identity throughout the years of gross suffering and the ones who stayed behind but also dealt with colonialism and other impacts of white supremacy.
You’re reading way too much into this reaction, the guy probably got annoyed from the guy annoying him and clapped back, that’s it.

The full context might be different if we see more video evidence but as far as I can tell, the Congolese guy was chill while the AA guy was trying to make a fool of him so he got what he asked for imo.

Last edited:
If those Somalis only have 10-15% White blood then they’ll still look mostly Somali. It’s their lack of daqan and deen that would throw us off. If they were willing to learn the lang and convert back to Islam, Somalis would deffo welcome them if they still look like us and which they probably would.

I understand and agree, but AAs are only on average 10% white.

What makes them unrecognizable is obviously the loss of culture and language and the main one being that they’re a mix of dozens of West African tribes. So one AA can be 20% Ashanti so modern day Ghanian, 40% Yoruba which is modern day Nigerian and then maybe a Congolese tribe as well being the rest. They don’t belong to one group. Thats makes them come across a foreign entity which makes it hard for them to come back.
Stop trying to tie Congolese people to AA these are two distinct groups of people. Yes some AA will have ancestry from that region but then you’d have to go into tribes etc, it’s a moot point. They’re their own people now, they’re not a mix of this and that.

It’d be like calling Somalis a people consisting of natufian and Nilotic like elements with a little bit of Arab and a sprinkling of zagrosain farmer ancestry, then emphasising this point by relating them to similar groups, e.g. nilotes, Arabs etc. doesn’t make sense.

If you want to go back then we’re all related as human beings anyway, why don’t you make that point instead? Why only go back 500 years?

btw the average AA actually has about 20-25% white ancestry not 10%

Last edited:
No, you misunderstood what I meant and it’s a clear comprehension issue. I can’t be bothered.

AAs are a product of his people since they descend from them. That’s basic historical fact. If you have issues with facts, I can’t help you.

You reason like a dumb daily mail reader or a southern Trump supporter who gets his news from Fox.

You lack in critical thinking.
I feel sorry for you honestly, nothing other then that. Was gonna say something but realized youd say the exact same thing worded differently.

Stop trying to tie Congolese people to AA these are two distinct groups of people. Yes some AA will have ancestry from that region but then you’d have to go into tribes etc, it’s a moot point. They’re their own people now, they’re not a mix of this and that.

It’d be like calling Somalis a people consisting of natufian and Nilotic like elements with a little bit of Arab and a sprinkling of zagrosain farmer ancestry, then emphasising this point by relating them to similar groups, e.g. nilotes, Arabs etc. doesn’t make sense.
You can’t be this dumb? You really can’t can you? somalia descend from people that are extinct! What’s wrong with you and this mix is more than 5,000 yrs?! If you’re going to come up with a comparison make it logical for flip sake.

We know the exact tribe and group of the people the forefathers AAs hail from. They can do a DNA test and their actual tribal background can be broken down. Some of them literally have recorded consensus as well.

How the F are you comparing a group whose ancestors only came to West on average in the 1700s which is only like your 6th great grand-parent to our ancient lineage whom we’re not even sure about?

I can abtirsi my great grand father from the 1700s right now, I know his name and I know what region he lived in. Thats how recent the 1700s is. But you want to compare events of 5000 years ago of groups that no longer exist?

This is what I mean about the quality of arguments I have to deal with.

Get out of here?!
If you want to go back then we’re all related as human beings anyway, why don’t you make that point instead? Why only go back 500 years?

btw the average AA actually has about 20-25% white ancestry not 10%
Many of them do hail from modern day Congo. I even mentioned they have various tribes. So I don’t know why you’re thing to correct a point I’ve already mentioned? I literally said AAs are a mix of different West African tribes which is what makes it tricky about them going to back to Africa.

Also, many of them are indeed only 10% white. They’re on average 10-20% white pales compared to their W.African blood!

Whether they’re distinct people or not, AAs are mostly W.African descent. That’s what they are.

Last edited:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
The Congolese guy was tap dancing like crazy. He got hurt in front of his ajnabi friends and decided to do all of that for their amusement.

He probably calls himself black in front of those friends, he just got mad that someone called it into question in front of his boys.

It’s no different than when Somalis on the internet can’t take a joke about big foreheads and decide to call people j*reer.

You can say whatever you want in the replies to this, but you can’t call me a hypocrite.

:manny:

The Congolese guy was tap dancing like crazy. He got hurt in front of his ajnabi friends and decided to do all of that for their amusement.

He probably calls himself black in front of those friends, he just got mad that someone called it into question in front of his boys.

It’s no different than when Somalis on the internet can’t take a joke about big foreheads and decide to call people j*reer.

You can say whatever you want in the replies to this, but you can’t call me a hypocrite.

:manny:
You and a few others are the only ones that have consistent takes and morals.

You and a few others are the only ones that have consistent takes and morals.
Would you consider me to be one of those few users or have I been too much of a clown on here that needs to tighten up before you can adequately pass judgement, abaayo? 🥺

Would you consider me to be one of those few users or am I too much of a clown on here that needs to tighten up before you can adequately pass judgement, abaayo? 🥺
LOOOL sis, I really like you! One of my fave female posters! Don’t ever call yourself a clown!

❤️

Sorry to nitpick but africans sold rival ethnic groups, same as other groups of people. Congo and pretty much most african countries are colonial creation.
Modern day Congo wasn't apart of the slave trade. Dumb people think all Africa was, it's not true. So blaming all Africans is something A.A do.

Btw Europeans were sold to slavery too. Except they ended becoming white indentured servants before moving on to becoming new class of white people you see in America.

Slavery where people stay slaves forever due to their race is an abomination created by America and their evilness. And they are reaping the issues for it now with their cultural wars and race wars. They are an evil nation.

No where else in the world is this practiced, it was just slavery (which was happening everywhere).