Madow gets absolutely violated by Madow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, you misunderstood what I meant and it’s a clear comprehension issue. I can’t be bothered.

AAs are a product of his people since they descend from them. That’s basic historical fact. If you have issues with facts, I can’t help you.

You reason like a dumb daily mail reader or a southern Trump supporter who gets his news from Fox.

You lack in critical thinking.

You see how the comments are full of different Africans backing eachother.. but if it was a Somali person who said the same they would ALL unite against us.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

mrlog

VIP
No, you misunderstood what I meant and it’s a clear comprehension issue. I can’t be bothered.

AAs are a product of his people since they descend from them. That’s basic historical fact. If you have issues with facts, I can’t help you.

You reason like a dumb daily mail reader or a southern Trump supporter who gets his news from Fox.

You lack in critical thinking.

Mr Log,

How long have I been on this forum? How many times have you seen me shy away from debates and discussions?

You know for a fact that if I wanted to, I could give you a whole essay point, evidence and explanation with even sources if I so choose.

I simply can’t be asked.

attash

Amaan Duule
Just to add by the 1200s, Europeans stopped selling each other under the banner of Christianity and whiteness. Make it what you will.
It had nothing to do with whiteness, only Christianity. Christians were not allowed to enslave each other just like how Muslims couldn't enslave each other.

Meanwhile, African ethnic groups practiced different religions, so it made no sense for them to view each other as the "same people".

You see how the comments are full of different Africans backing eachother.. but if it was a Somali person who said the same they would ALL unite against us.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
That’s because deep down, they see Somalis as not black and different. They would ALL have felt disrespected had it been one of us but now it’s just tribal i.e. Africans vs AA instead of racial.

Anyways, apparently there is a longer clip where the non Black friends of the Congolese man were being disrespectful and borderline racist hence why the AA guy mentioned taking his black card away.

It had nothing to do with whiteness, only Christianity. Christians were not allowed to enslave each other just like how Muslims couldn't enslave each other.

Meanwhile, African ethnic groups practiced different religions, so it made no sense for them to view each other as the "same people".
. Those of a lower caste amongst them were also sold into slavery. This was an Igbo practice. It’s similar to Somalis trying to sell midgaans. You’re right that it was mostly warring tribes, but my overall point is that a Nigerian Yoruba for instance isnt that far removed from an AA. In one families you had people that were kidnapped and sold whilst the rest stayed behind.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Anyways, apparently there is a longer clip where the non Black friends of the Congolese man were being disrespectful and borderline racist hence why the AA guy mentioned taking his black card away.

My instinct was correct. That Congo guy appears to be a self hater. The hard “R” was already an indicator. And also his non black friends laughing along with it just made me feel sorry for the AA man. You don’t put someone at the spot like that.

:farole:

. Those of a lower caste amongst them were also sold into slavery. This was an Igbo practice. It’s similar to Somalis trying to sell midgaans. You’re right that it was mostly warring tribes, but my overall point is that a Nigerian Yoruba for instance isnt that far removed from an AA. In one families you had people that were kidnapped and sold whilst the rest stayed behind.
400 years apart creates a different people. Imagine Somalis in the U.S forced to give up everything Somali and then mixing with White people and Native tribes; and then returning to Somalia; would they be recognized as "Somali"?

We don't even recognize Omanis of Somali descent and they've been gone for less than half that. And they literally know which villages their ancestors migrated from.

Last edited:
400 years apart creates a different people. Imagine Somalis in the U.S forced to give up everything Somali and then mixing with White people and Native tribes; and then returning to Somalia; would they be recognized as "Somali"?
If those Somalis only have 10-15% White blood then they’ll still look mostly Somali. It’s their lack of daqan and deen that would throw us off. If they were willing to learn the lang and convert back to Islam, Somalis would deffo welcome them if they still look like us and which they probably would.
We don't even recognize Omanis of Somali descent and they've been gone for less than half that. And they literally know what villages their ancestors migrated from.
I understand and agree, but AAs are only on average 10% white.

What makes them unrecognizable is obviously the loss of culture and language and the main one being that they’re a mix of dozens of West African tribes. So one AA can be 20% Ashanti so modern day Ghanian, 40% Yoruba which is modern day Nigerian and then maybe a Congolese tribe as well being the rest. They don’t belong to one group. Thats makes them come across a foreign entity which makes it hard for them to come back.

If those Somalis only have 10-15% White blood then they’ll still look mostly Somali. It’s their lack of daqan and deen that would throw us off. If they were willing to learn the lang and convert back to Islam, Somalis would deffo welcome them if they still look like us and which they probably would.

I understand and agree, but AAs are only on average 10% white.

What makes them unrecognizable is obviously the loss of culture and language and the main one being that they’re a mix of dozens of West African tribes. So one AA can be 20% Ashanti so modern day Ghanian, 40% Yoruba which is modern day Nigerian and then maybe a Congolese tribe as well being the rest. They don’t belong to one group. Thats makes them come across a foreign entity which makes it hard for them to come back.
Accurate. Instead of Somali, imagine the whole of East Africa being enslaved! it would be tough to "return"