Madow insult Somali again on Twitter : virals likes

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
The shitty people are the insecure mathows dog piling on people they outnumber and know can’t defend themselves. When trolls would call them j*reer Somalis would call it out for being offensive. Ive yet to see a single mathow call out their somaliphobia despite it going viral.

Mathows are not victims. They’re the bullies and the racists in this scenario.

Mathow dogs?

Thank you for proving my point.

Dehumanize others and get dehumanized.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
He’s such an idiot our trolls are very racist to other black people yes.But those same trolls act and demean Somali women on the daily they target and harass women all the time this man is a weirdo.
He probably has the j*reer features the incels drag and feels targeted. Why else would you be going so hard for mathows making racism against your community go viral every 5 business days? Cadaans are getting brave in mocking us because of these mathows.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He probably has the j*reer features the incels drag and feels targeted. Why else would you be going so hard for mathows making racism against your community go viral every 5 business days? Cadaans are getting brave in mocking us because of these mathows.

The only "madow" feature I have is my hair. Otherwise, I have light skin and thinner features than typical Somalis. But there you go, looking down on madows. Good for them for dragging you racist morons. Bad people deserve bad treatment. Hopefully, you people learn something called "accountability".

The shitty people are the insecure mathows dog piling on people they outnumber and know can’t defend themselves. When trolls would call them j*reer Somalis would call it out for being offensive. Ive yet to see a single mathow call out their somaliphobia despite it going viral.

Mathows are not victims. They’re the bullies and the racists in this scenario.
Its nothing to take seriously. These people would never lift a finger against a Somali in real life. Just like how they wouldn't ever mess with an Arab or Hispanic.

The reason Somalis are targeted by them is partially because of our trolls but also because we look different from them and don't adhere to their culture. Let it blow over anyways, these losers have other targets they always cry about.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
The only "madow" feature I have is my hair. Otherwise, I have light skin and thinner features than normal. But there you go, looking down on madows. Good for them for dragging you racist morons. Bad people deserve bad treatment. Hopefully, you people learn something called "accountability".
I don’t look down on their features but the fact that you assumed that says more about you than me. If you’re not offended because you look like them, then you’re just a COON.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
He doesn’t see himself as Somali I’ve seen someone say he’s a actual ajnabi before

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I don’t look down on their features but the fact that you assumed that says more about you than me. If you’re not offended because you look like them, then you’re just a COON.

I don't look like them but I would be proud to look like them. I proudly claim to be Black. Don't ever think I would be ashamed to look or be like them. I stand shoulder to shoulder with them against anti-Black racist trash like all of you.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You said I have "jarer" features. You're a racist. Why are you using that word?
Oh it’s racist to say someone has wide features and hard hair now? 😭 .
Answer @wonyluvr She asked you what you think of the people mocking famine in Somalia in the comments with hundreds to thousands of likes. You know… actual racism. That’s okay?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Answer @wonyluvr She asked you what you think of the people mocking famine in Somalia in the comments with hundreds to thousands of likes. You know… actual racism. That’s okay?

They're doing it because you're racist towards them

Again, accountability is an alien concept to you people. If you knew what it was, your country wouldn't be the most qashin country in the entire history of the world.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Yeah you right @AbdiFreedom do you let jokes about famine & dying children slide whilst knowing how many parents buried their malnourished children???

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don't look like them but I would be proud to look like them. I proudly claim to be Black. Don't ever think I would be ashamed to look or be like them. I stand shoulder to shoulder with them against anti-Black racist trash like all of you.
If Somalis are black and you are proud to be black. That would make those viral anti Somali posts anti black too. And you said Somalis deserve it and you support it. So you’re the anti-black racist trash yourself. What a hypocrite you are wallahi 😭

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
If Somalis are black and you are proud to be black. That would make those viral anti Somali posts anti black too. And you said Somalis deserve it and you support it. So you’re the anti-black racist trash yourself. What a hypocrite you are wallahi 😭

Somalis dont think they're Black.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They're doing it because you're racist towards them

Again, accountability is an alien concept to you people. If you knew what it was, your country wouldn't be the most qashin country in the entire history of the world.
Accountability for what a few trolls have said? 😂 You’re trolling. Get lost man

Trending