Malia Obama smokes weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Its a sweet tag, why you so salty today?

:sass1:
It's dumb. It doesn't have any zingers to it, whoever came up with it, should go back to the drawing board and think of another one.

I will give it an E for effort. :chrisfreshhah:

Cheap and clean women. :wow::susp:

I ama go get me a good conservative and traditional white girl and ensure future sons don't become feminist hippies that tolerate this shame she has brought beesha. :francis:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
cigs cause lung cancer though, its a proven fact.

Don't get me wrong I know the consequences, I'm just a little bitter because I always hated the fact that I wasn't able to handle weed well enough, too many bad trips to recall

Don't get me wrong I know the consequences, I'm just a little bitter because I always hated the fact that I wasn't able to handle weed well enough, too many bad trips to recall
thats because you smoke more then your tolerance. just take it a little at a time.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
thats because you smoke more then your tolerance. just take it a little at a time.

I had one like two weeks ago for the first time in 6months, brought back a lot of shitty moments and woke up with a migraine, it's the only balwad I wished to stop sincerely atleast i had a secret love for alcohol and other shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending