Malia Obama smokes weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't get me wrong I know the consequences, I'm just a little bitter because I always hated the fact that I wasn't able to handle weed well enough, too many bad trips to recall

Just keep smoking the bad trips will pass

Then you'll be

:banderas:

I had one like two weeks ago for the first time in 6months, brought back a lot of shitty moments and woke up with a migraine, it's the only balwad I wished to stop sincerely atleast i had a secret love for alcohol and other shit
try hashish......its alot softer, but you still get a good kick.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have no problem with you walaal. Just keep your sidekick in check before she gets herself hurt. :ufdup:
Side kick?

Says the guy literally following orders from another guy. At least duchess is my cousin and family comes first but what's your excuse for being a lapdog to another social reject nigga.

You middle aged nutsack!

Hurt? come at me you minimum wage blue collar working !

Side kick?

Says the guy literally following orders from another guy. At least duchess is my cousin and family comes first but what's your excuse for being a lapdog to another social reject nigga.

You middle aged nutsack!

Hurt? come at me you minimum wage blue collar working !

Lmaoo who's following orders? I did it of my own volition.

Middle aged? :drakewtf:

Minimum wage? :draketf:

I'm 24 working in a profession and making enough money to pay off my parents mortgage. :denzelnigga:

You shouldn't be looking down on minimum wage jobs. Most of them work harder everyday than you ever have in your entire life. :fantasia2:

How old are you now, 26? I hope your fiance can afford to pay for your expensive lifestyle. :deadpeter:

Btw why hasn't he married you yet? You're not getting any younger. :drakekidding:

Gibiin-Udug

Lmaoo who's following orders? I did it of my own volition.

Middle aged? :drakewtf:

Minimum wage? :draketf:

I'm 24 working in a profession and making enough money to pay off my parents mortgage. :denzelnigga:

You shouldn't be looking down on minimum wage jobs. Most of them work harder everyday than you ever have in your entire life. :fantasia2:

How old are you now, 26? I hope your fiance can afford to pay for your expensive lifestyle. :deadpeter:

Btw why hasn't he married you yet? You're not getting any younger. :drakekidding:

24 my ass, you're probably a 38 year old blue collar worker, is that why you're mad?
Why are you concerned about my marriage? All I know is my man won't be hugging his pillow at night. You broke hebeetch. You didn't come up with anything, you're a lapdog and you should know your role. My fiancé is capable of giving me a perfect, expensive lifestyle, worry about your check to check lifestyle. I can buy your whole life but your existence means shit to me.

24 my ass, you're probably a 38 year old blue collar worker, is that why you're mad?
Why are you concerned about my marriage? All I know is my man won't be hugging his pillow at night. You broke hebeetch. You didn't come up with anything, you're a lapdog and you should know your role. My fiancé is capable of giving me a perfect, expensive lifestyle, worry about your check to check lifestyle. I can buy your whole life but your existence means shit to me.

Lmaoo stop embarrassing yourself.
I'm done arguing with an angry sexually frustrated xalimo. :idontlike:

Gibiin-Udug

Lmaoo stop embarrassing yourself.
I'm done arguing with an angry sexually frustrated xalimo. :idontlike:
Angry sexually frustrated?
Post receipts of me talking about sex. Stop talking out of your ass, uneducated brick. You're mad because what I said about you is true, you're one step closer to being a truck driver.

Angry sexually frustrated?
Post receipts of me talking about sex. Stop talking out of your ass, uneducated brick. You're mad because what I said about you is true, you're one step closer to being a truck driver.

You don't need to be talking about sex. I can tell by the way you attack niggas here. You want our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending