Malia Obama smokes weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You don't need to be talking about sex. I can tell by the way you attack niggas here. You want our attention.
I only attack niggas, you and your gay ass crew are going to be treated like es from now on.
You don't see me attacking uncle menace, redstar, abdalla, nabeel, even freebandZ. Know your role .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Atleast he is not a ass nigga, I appreciate menace's clickbait topics. He's an asset to this forum. I can't say much about all these hebeetches doing baq baq on the website.

:reallymaury:

I only attack niggas, you and your gay ass crew are going to be treated like es from now on.
You don't see me attacking uncle menace, redstar, abdalla, nabeel, even freebandZ. Know your role .

loool I was nice to you but you started this fight. :hahaidiot:

I better not catch you slippin or you'll get yourself ʙᴀɴɴᴇᴅ

What's all the fuss about ? she smoked a joint , so what?. In the coming decades it's going to be legal in the west just like khamri. Future generations will laugh at us for being uptight badows.

My Ayeeyo once told me back in the day if a woman drank shaah she was known as isnacday :damn:this was in the 40's and 50's.Now its the norm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending