Man hangs himself in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0967.JPG
AUN to the guy, I hope Allah swt have mercy on his soul.

Off topic.

I don't understand why @Canuck is being attacked. A man literally lost his life and people are attacking her. The topic should open our eyes and count our blessings.

@Discontinous you're a for that, if 2 females are arguing, don't be a side , stay out of it nayaa.

He is frustrated because HSM is traitor and Ethiopian puppet and I showed this picture all time.

How can you say that another Muslim is going to hell like fam.
NIght
it's well documented in hadith that the prophet (pbuh) said those who commit suicide will be in hell. no point denying this. it's clear as saying a unbeliever will be in hell forever.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't disagree.
This is reprehensible according to Islam. The Hadith says of those who commit suicide: "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." In the Quran, Allah says plainly, "Do not kill yourselves."

So you agree,

Why was he refused paradise if you claim he's still a Muslim :oh6b81q:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
This is reprehensible according to Islam. The Hadith says of those who commit suicide: "A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him." In the Quran, Allah says plainly, "Do not kill yourselves."

So you agree my son.
Bro, I've never said that killing yourself is HALAL. I've said that YOU can't say he is going to hell, and that he is a Muslim.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a part of the body of its good so is the whole body & that's the heart.

As Muslims we know that Allah won't stop testing us merely cause we say we believe. He test us like he tested his messengers, I relate the story of prophet ayyub Life in many people’s opinion is a journey. Some even sees it as a pilgrimage. In the Islamic perspective it is a journey far beyond death. It is like a trip around the world. We stop in many different Continents, Countries, Cities, Towns and Villages. Some bring happiness and some give us grief. The white beaches, beautiful rainforests, buildings etc would force a smile on the face of many a person regardless of what grief he is in, but the sight of the poor, war-stricken and weak will give one intense grief. Life is a test from Allah, He tests people in various ways and times. He tests some by blessing them with countless bounties to see if the servant appreciates what he has been blessed with by Allah and he shows gratitude towards Allah for blessing him with these bounties. At times Allah in his infinite wisdom, puts a person in intense grief, to see if the servant turns to Allah and seeks guidance and help.
Excellent examples of both situations are found in the life and story of the Prophet of Allah, Ayyub (AS). Allah granted him many bounties, then he gave him such illness that the people around him could not bear. Prophet Ayyub (AS) turned to Allah for help and Allah in his infinite mercy returned all the past bounties upon him. In some narrations it has been said that Allah gave him more bounties than the amount he had before his illness.
In the Quraan Allah has mentioned the call for help of Prophet Ayyub (AS). Allah says:
"And (Remember) Ayyub (Job), when he cried to his Lord: "Verily, distress has seized me, and you are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy". So We answered his call, and removed the distress that was on him, and We restored his family to him (that he had lost) and the like thereof along with them as a mercy from Ourselves and a reminder for all those who worship Us. (Surah Al-Anbiya Verse 83-84)
In another Surah of the Quraan Allah says regarding Prophet Ayyub (AS):
"And remember Our slave Ayyub (Job), when he invoked his Lord (saying):"Verily Satan has touched me with distress (by ruining my health) and torment (by ruining my wealth)! (Allah said to him): "Strike the ground with your foot: This is (a spring of) water to wash in, cool and a (refreshing) drink". And We gave him back his family, and along with them the like thereof, as a Mercy from Us, and a Reminder for those who understand."And take in your hand a bundle of thin grass and strike therewith (your wife), and break not your oath. Truly, We found him patient. How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft- returning in repentance (to Us).
Like Prophet Ayyub, each and every one of us is tested by Allah in someway or another. Some turn to Allah and seek help, as in the case of Prophet Ayyub and others turn completely to the opposite side, which leaves many in grief. These people upon whom many grieve and mourn are the people who have turned to suicide.
http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/suicide.html

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro, I've never said that killing yourself is HALAL. I've said that YOU can't say he is going to hell, and that he is a Muslim.
Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) mentioned suicide many times, a few of these incidents are recorded in Muhammad Ibn Ismael's, 'Sahih Al-Bukhari'. In one incident narrated by Thabit bin Ad-Dahhak (RA): the Prophet (SAW) said, "Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, 'If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,' he is really a Jew if he is a liar). And whoever commits suicide with a piece of iron, he will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell-fire."
Narrated by Jundub: The Prophet (SAW) said, "A man was inflicted with wounds and he commited suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."
Narrated by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Prophet (SAW) said, "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell-fire (forever), and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself, he shall keep stabbing himself in the Hell-fire (forever)."
From the sayings of Allah and his Prophet (SAW), we can see suicide is not accepted in Islam and we can also see through other sources, it is also prohibited in other religions.

http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/suicide.html

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
War wuxu madax aadkaa beerka caaro ku goosey war heedhee emotionskada iyo waxa bas aa wadatidba meel iska so saar oorodo wax isku faal, by he who holds my soul in his hand, it has made you deaf, dumb & blind.

it's well documented in hadith that the prophet (pbuh) said those who commit suicide will be in hell. no point denying this. it's clear as saying a unbeliever will be in hell forever.

"Well documented"

Oh you mean the unreliable hadiths?
Check the sources of your sources next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.