Man hangs himself in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN to the guy, I hope Allah swt have mercy on his soul.

Off topic.

I don't understand why @Canuck is being attacked. A man literally lost his life and people are attacking her. The topic should open our eyes and count our blessings.

@Discontinous you're a for that, if 2 females are arguing, don't be a side , stay out of it nayaa.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wether it is right or wrong is debatable. But to declare hell on this poor guy while gobbling down the 5th chicken and chips you paid for with government allowance just shows how detached from reality your ideals are and what a low sense of empathy you have. Please save us next time and bestow your judgments up your own ass
You have a very low view of Muslim Somalis in general, tell us there Darwinian do you think all Muslim Somalis don't work & just claim state benefits?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why are you all posting from the confines of your luxurious homes in the west as though you've experienced all of this before? AUN.

When you don't have enough tawwakul and belief in Allah. that's what you do,Kill yourself.

He just went from the frying pan to the fire.

When you don't have enough knowledge on Islam and it's teaching, this is the type of comment you make ^
Very misinformed, very uneducated, very ignorant and very disgusting. Speaks volume on your character, do you not agree?
Perhaps next time...Oh I don't know, try actually thinking before you note your dumb thoughts down for broadcast.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ahh i just remembered, this guy @Cognitivedissonance who is talking like a sheikh was the guy making a thread about going clubbing and drinking with his white girlfriend.

Why am i not surprised.
Let he without sin caste the first stone, I've never claimed to be religious but I'm calling a spade a spade, you can't call yourself a Muslim yet hold views that are contradictory to Islam, it's you who's suffering from cognitive dissonance not I, yeah I probably would mash your chick & sell her but that's neither here nor there, back to the topic at hand.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Let he without sin caste the first stone, I've never claimed to be religious but I'm calling a spade a spade, you can't call yourself a Muslim yet hold views that are contradictory to Islam, it's you who's suffering from cognitive dissonance no I, yeah I probably would mash your chick & sell her but that's neither here nor there, back to the topic at hand.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Do you think you could have your own beliefs as a Muslim? Don't you know that in order to be a Muslim you must give up your will & follow only Allah's will? In other words your personally opinion doesn't mean nothing, when Allah dictates a matter & he ordained it you & I as slaves of the most omnipresent should respond by saying we hear & we obey, please take your emotions elsewhere cause wallahi you'll be hard pressed to get any empathy from me.
You said that whoever commits suicide is and I quote, "a kaafir". Khawarij declare muslims to be kuffar. Allah can forgive someone who commits suicide, and only Allah knows who will go to the hellfire. I'm guessing that none of this matters to you, since you are a hypocrite that talks religious online but goes clubbing and is a religious zealot.

You have a very low view of Muslim Somalis in general, tell us there Darwinian do you think all Muslim Somalis don't work & just claim state benefits?
I know for a fact you do. No working man would ever talk that way about the provider of a house, feeling so powerless as to provide for his family, that he does the most extreme thing and takes his own life. You've never been remotely close to that position so I don't expect you to know what that kind of pain feels like

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You said that whoever commits suicide is and I quote, "a kaafir". Khawarij declare muslims to be kuffar. Allah can forgive someone who commits suicide, and only Allah knows who will go to the hellfire. I'm guessing that none of this matters to you, since you are a hypocrite that talks religious online but goes clubbing and is a religious zealot.
I didn't say that, if I did then quote me.

I asked you do you believe Allah is the only provider? If so why would one take their own life if they believe that Allah is the sole provider?

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
When you don't have enough knowledge on Islam and it's teaching, this is the type of comment you make ^
Very misinformed, very uneducated, very ignorant and very disgusting. Speaks volume on your character, do you not agree?
Perhaps next time...Oh I don't know, try actually thinking before you note your dumb thoughts down for broadcast.
Nayaa I was talking the truth...
Don't come at me again and actually research...
Here you go...
https://islamqa.info/en/111938

Read it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know for a fact you do. No working man would ever talk that way about the provider of a house, feeling so powerless as to provide for his family, that he does the most extreme thing and takes his own life. You've never been remotely close to that position so I don't expect you to know what that kind of pain feels like
See our brains are wired different, my brain is that of a slave & only Allah will shall be done, now ask yourself can you honestly reason with a slave of Allah?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Let he without sin caste the first stone, I've never claimed to be religious but I'm calling a spade a spade, you can't call yourself a Muslim yet hold views that are contradictory to Islam, it's you who's suffering from cognitive dissonance not I, yeah I probably would mash your chick & sell her but that's neither here nor there, back to the topic at hand.
Worshiping an idol makes you a kaafir, slaughtering to other than Allah makes you a kaafir, insulting the prophet saw makes you a kaafir, practicing black magic makes you a kaafir. You made up your own views saying that this man committed shirk and is a kaafir. When I challenged you, you called me a kaafir.

I don't know what you are smoking in real life, or if that car crash made you handicap, but you are a retard.

See our brains are wired different, my brain is that of a slave & only Allah will shall be done, now ask yourself can you honestly reason with a slave of Allah?
In what universe is bragging about being a slave with no mind of his own seen as a good thing?

:wtfdis:

Wallahi religion has done a number on you lot

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Worshiping an idol makes you a kaafir, slaughtering to other than Allah makes you a kaafir, insulting the prophet saw makes you a kaafir, practicing black magic makes you a kaafir. You made up your own views saying that this man committed shirk and is a kaafir. When I challenged you, you called me a kaafir.

I don't know what you are smoking in real life, or if that car crash made you handicap, but you are a retard.
If you believe in your hearts of hearts that Allah is the sole provider then why would you kill yourself if you was to lose that worldly wealth?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you believe in your hearts of hearts that Allah is the sole provider then why would you kill yourself if you was to lose that worldly wealth?
You can still believe that Allah is the sole provider and take away your life due to the trauma you were in, and the fact that you may not have been in the right state of mind.

If someone took away their life after their mother, father, sisters and brothers were all killed in an plane crash, then it's the same thing to the geeljire whose livestock is his life.

M

Maryam

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:deadosama:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Last I checked the list of people that went to hell or heaven was with Allah alone, doesn't matter what anybody or their mothers says.
Tell me exactly what's ignorant about the statements I made..
I made two statements and I didn't call anyone a kaafir..nor did I say he was going to hell..
I don't see why you are calling me out
For things I haven't said...
Or did you do it for the sake of calling me out I don't get..
Anyways, your accusing me for nothing...
I said two statements and here they are..
Next time don't come at me like that again without proper evidence from the Quran and sunnah..
When you don't have enough tawwakul and belief in Allah. that's what you do,Kill yourself.

He just went from the frying pan to the fire.

All in all....
The man committed a major sin and not kufr.

So, may Allah have mercy on his soul and forgive him.

All in all....
The man committed a major sin and not kufr.

So, may Allah have mercy on his soul and forgive him.

Status
Not open for further replies.