Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So i was chattin up this fine mixed ting and told her to link
So after awhile of kissin we get in to the act and after a while of fuckin i out of the blue decided to slap her hard in the face and pull her hair and choke the f*ck outta her brcause i always saw niggaz do that in videos and it looked so cool when they do it so i thought y not?
I always thought those es in videos were puttin on a act until i slapped the girl i was with and she seemed to really liked it, and that night she couldn't stop tellin me how much she liked me
:ohno:

You're a hypocrite crying foul when she's not a virgin

:dead::dead::deadosama:
You Europeans and u.k geeljires are embarrassing us saxib .if them Iranians dont nuke yall , we will assilimate yall to the great white north "the finger test ".dont lick your indext finger and try to slowly jam it in her after kissing her few times. It will work best if shes not wet already to determine if she was a neighbourhood bike

So after i had a conversation with wife yesterday she admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin before we got married.
And she told me before the marriage that she was a virgin, and i wrote in the contract that i wanted her to be a virgin.

At this moment i am seriously considering a divorce, since we've only been married for 1 month.

Ever time you kiss her you're actually kissing the sperm of another man in her mouth :uCkf6mf:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
:dead::dead::deadosama:
You Europeans and u.k geeljires are embarrassing us saxib .if them Iranians dont nuke yall , we will assilimate yall to the great white north "the finger test ".dont lick your indext finger and try to slowly jam it in her after kissing her few times. It will work best if shes not wet already to determine if she was a neighbourhood bike

so what am i supposed to feel, and how do i know if shes a

The hymen is not always broken by penile penetration. Even a simple bicycle ride can do it or innocent attempt at siigeysi with the wrong object.

CKU2jOdZ9_AQC3gZcAgcYbSUl6W9MRSYYEYE_oV1iL79Lo3CDS8TDnCG9dT9PJqS_6KB7xfW=w190-h190-nc

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You need to stay with her if you weren't virgin before the marriage, but if you were committed to abstinence until marriage you need to divorce that lying hoe as fast as possible. And demand a refund.

So after i had a conversation with wife yesterday she admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin before we got married.
And she told me before the marriage that she was a virgin, and i wrote in the contract that i wanted her to be a virgin.

At this moment i am seriously considering a divorce, since we've only been married for 1 month.
She did you dirty my brother. You can never trust this woman again...imagine how many ajnabi men she's slept with!! This type of woman should be avoided at all costs. Let the her have the filthy man who slept with her's kids.

:gucciwhat:

She did you dirty my brother. You can never trust this woman again...imagine how many ajnabi men she's slept with!! This type of woman should be avoided at all costs. Let the her have the filthy man who slept with her's kids.

:gucciwhat:

There are memes out there that compare a virgin vagina to a non virgin vagina.

It's like a shaming meme that use to go around back in the day. I haven't seen it in awhile though.

I still honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

This is one of the pics that went around. Or basically similar to the pics
One on the left has been around the block.

This is a troll thread.

It's a major sin to disclose a sin that you have committed privately to someone else, no women discloses this type of thing unless she has no dignity or shame left.

If she denied prior to marriage because of the threat you would have left, there is no reason to disclose it after marriage because the same threat remains, hence this is a troll thread.

I feel like majority of the dramatic stories here are just trolls....the nigga just signed up yesterday too LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.