Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
lol you know your shit saxib .

if your not a virgin you dont get the privilege to complain ,you reap what sow .if you were a V when you got married then you have the right to ditch her and atleast get back 80 % of the mehr .charge that 20% to the game
and i hope you rode that bike often for that one month period .

Luckily o didn't so she wouldn't get pregnant, which would only f*ck everything up

Men can't be hoes regardless of how many women they have fucked
r5EVyOR.png

Imprison her till you get paid your dollars then Kick her out to the curb...

Real quick

Can you imagine walking down the road with her and you guys bump into one of her many previous guys..and he is looking at her holding your hand whilst she is innocently sipping on a bottle of water most likely he'll be thinking ..'those hands use to hold something else not to long ago and those lips use to embrace something very different to the feel of a plastic bottle.

Divorce the hutchie for pretending to be pious and sacred when in reality she has more mileage than a VW Beetle.

Subeer

Real quick

Can you imagine walking down the road with her and you guys bump into one of her many previous guys..and he is looking at her holding your hand whilst she is innocently sipping on a bottle of water most likely he'll be thinking ..'those hands use to hold something else not to long ago and those lips use to embrace something very different to the feel of a plastic bottle.

Divorce the hutchie for pretending to be pious and sacred when in reality she has more mileage than a VW Beetle.

I cannot imagine having children with her, all the stories of niggaz being cucked and their wife getting fucked is scaring the shit outta me

I cannot imagine having children with her, all the stories of niggaz being cucked and their wife getting fucked is scaring the shit outta me

Do wht the Pakistanis Moroccans Turks and a lot of young Muslims do..

MARRY FROM BACK HOME..

My belief...

Once a girl hits 22 and she is not married ..she'll hand it over on a silver plate to the first guy with a decent game...some of them don't even need a game a car will do just fine..

Just to be safe don't even look at a girl above the age off 20 ...

Never ever consider a uni student, specially if the university is some distance from the family home..

Divorce is easy saxib
:manny:
Also people who aren't virgins have been part of iffy situations.As for if you want to keep the marriage , it's up to you.If you leave this girl now she will be shamed in the community and most likely marry an Ajnabi.
:damedamn:
For Me personally, I don't fall in love so anybody who lies to me will be kicked back to their hooyos house.Fk meher I will make the money again and flex throughout the country.
:denzelnigga:
Good point brother.
You hear the man @Comewithrealness
You going have to take it for the team and save the halimo while saving the somali lineage .too many half ajanabi and half somali youths running around in the world now a days ,man up bro.

Your wife is right you ignorant fool. Divorce her please so she gets a more knowledgable and understanding man coz being stuck with you for another 40yrs would be a disaster for HER.

The hymen is not always broken by penile penetration. Even a simple bicycle ride can do it or innocent attempt at siigeysi with the wrong object.

About 40% women DON'T have it on their wedding night i.e. broken already through natural means.

Does not mean they gave away the goods.

Do wht the Pakistanis Moroccans Turks and a lot of young Muslims do..

MARRY FROM BACK HOME..

My belief...

Once a girl hits 22 and she is not married ..she'll hand it over on a silver plate to the first guy with a decent game...some of them don't even need a game a car will do just fine..

Just to be safe don't even look at a girl above the age off 20 ...

Never ever consider a uni student, specially if the university is some distance from the family home..
Why not uni students ? If a h wants to f*ck around she will f*ck around. No matter what .not all of them are hs tho saxib .how old are you ? Are you looking to wed elementary or high school girls?
My belive is the lioness back home deserve to be with a lion back home .:fittytousand:
We diaspora have to stop stealling their women .

Your wife is right you ignorant fool. Divorce her please so she gets a more knowledgable and understanding man coz being stuck with you for another 40yrs would be a disaster for HER.

The hymen is not always broken by penile penetration. Even a simple bicycle ride can do it or innocent attempt at siigeysi with the wrong object.

About 40% women DON'T have it on their wedding night i.e. broken already through natural means.

Does not mean they gave away the goods.

Dude do u have problem with processing information...???

Or did you just jump right in to a discussion before reading what's exactly in the air...

She admitted to him one month into their marriage that she is infact a hutchie...

Are you a hutchie
?

Why not uni students ? If a h wants to f*ck around she will f*ck around. No matter what .not all of them are hs tho saxib .how old are you ? Are you looking to wed elementary or high school girls?
My belive is the lioness back home deserve to be with a lion back home .:fittytousand:
We diaspora have to stop stealling their women .

4 years at an university gives my the insight I am sharing with u... Somali girls are one night stands ...

Up to the age of 19 they are at home and are generally innocent and unaware sex boyfriends lying and laying down..

Suddenly they go outside their comfort zones without strong principles and without strong imaan..they wear head scarves but in reality they have no idea the meaning of it..in my university one was caught giving head to two Turkish boys in the bush whilst wearing a head scarf...

According to their feeble minds it's what you do when strangers compliment you for your beauty.....

Real quick

:whoa:
In op defense he didnt mention anything about her mileage. Warya @Comewithrealness
Was she 4qtr last 30 sec of the game :whew:and tight up
defense or was she balaq balaq?
Dont lie now saqajanyaho:ufdup:

4 years at an university gives my the insight I am sharing with u... Somali girls are one night stands ...

Up to the age of 19 they are at home and are generally innocent and unaware sex boyfriends lying and laying down..

Suddenly they go outside their comfort zones without strong principles and without strong imaan..they wear head scarves but in reality they have no idea the meaning of it..in my university one was caught giving head to two Turkish boys in the bush whilst wearing a head scarf...

According to their feeble minds it's what you do when strangers compliment you for your beauty.....
Damne fams you should've Jimmed up and got head off her right after, in that that same exact bush . was she pretty ?
Let me guess your from third word u.k or europe ?:hmm:

Subeer

Damne fams you should've Jimmed up and got head off her right after, in that that same exact bush . was she pretty ?
Let me guess your from third word u.k or europe ?

yeah shes a peng ting, but i never got the thoguht that she was active before

Subeer

How much you pay in mehr. Tell her she has to give you some money back. Since you asked for a virgin.

In fact my guy how much did you spend on this female.

Were you a virgin beforehand?
My guy if you were a virgin and was hoping your wife was a virgin as well than I can understand your anger.
I'm abstaining as well and I would be bummed out if the person I thought was a virgin wasn't at all.

we agreed on 200£ for the mehr

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bro you took a big L, but you can recover by publicy divorcing her.

I advise to call her elders and resolve it amicably under closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.