Marriage help (males only )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divorce is easy saxib
:manny:
Also people who aren't virgins have been part of iffy situations.As for if you want to keep the marriage , it's up to you.If you leave this girl now she will be shamed in the community and most likely marry an Ajnabi.
:damedamn:
For Me personally, I don't fall in love so anybody who lies to me will be kicked back to their hooyos house.Fk meher I will make the money again and flex throughout the country.
:denzelnigga:

She didn't say the number of times she had sex, only stated she ws not a virgin. So niggas be running a train for couple of drinks and weed, while you paid money .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumMo

very lowkey
Being a virgin has less to do with a flap of skin and more to do with the fact that no one hit. :manny: People use it as a barometer for chasity though it can still remain intact even after coitus and never truly disappears, unless one is born without one or its very thin to begin with. :susp: People also forget that there are other sexual acts. Sadly, there is no technology avaliable where we can see former prints, left by visitors. If only bodies were like crime scenes.
Muslim men would be exposed big time. 90% of those hoes claim virginity..
:gaasdrink:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why is Vincent Mcmahon performing a RKO and why is he doing it on a woman? Too many questions wallahi...
:what1:
It's randy Orton. There is another gif with zoomed in closer where they are close to each other but I decided to use this one.

i don't really know the reason why he rkoed her. I was only watching wrestling from 2006-2012. Stopped cause it wasn't as exciting as it was when I first watched it. Those were some good years tho

So after i had a conversation with wife yesterday she admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin before we got married.
And she told me before the marriage that she was a virgin, and i wrote in the contract that i wanted her to be a virgin.

At this moment i am seriously considering a divorce, since we've only been married for 1 month.
divorce her ass. why are you even thinking about this? unless u want ur kids to be calling a a hooyo. besides, how u gonna love her and call her baby when she had another gus in her? smh

SumMo

very lowkey
It's randy Orton. There is another gif with zoomed in closer where they are close to each other but I decided to use this one.

i don't really know the reason why he rkoed her. I was only watching wrestling from 2006-2012. Stopped cause it wasn't as exciting as it was when I first watched it. Those were some good years tho
Oh. So it’s Randy. I couldn’t tell. Well, that makes sense ngl..
:ohhh:

I think I saw it on TV actually. He RKO’ed Triple H’s wife.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Muslim men would be exposed big time. 90% of those hoes claim virginity..
:gaasdrink:

Even for the remaining 10 percent :mjcry:I'd be saddened to discover any left behind paw prints. Even if a female accidentally tapped him on the shoulder to borrow a qalin, that's a yellow card. The mere symbolism alone is triggering enough. Not quite out of the game but halfway home to being benched.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
IMG_5089.GIF
Oh. That makes sense.
:ohhh:

I think I saw that on TV actually. He RKO’ed Triple H’s wife.
The randy orton and triple h beef was wild. Triple h even broke into his house

SumMo

very lowkey
Wrestlemania happened in my area like two years ago. I ended up not going because my friends didn't want to go and I didn't want to go by myself.

Since then I have regretted that decision.
Now I am willing to go places by myself whenever my friends aren't interested.im happier now.
Wrestlemania was the only thing that made me want to move to America as a child. Lucky u!
:mjcry:

This is a troll thread.

It's a major sin to disclose a sin that you have committed privately to someone else, no women discloses this type of thing unless she has no dignity or shame left.

If she denied prior to marriage because of the threat you would have left, there is no reason to disclose it after marriage because the same threat remains, hence this is a troll thread.

This is a troll thread.

It's a major sin to disclose a sin that you have committed privately to someone else, no women discloses this type of thing unless she has no dignity or shame left.

If she denied prior to marriage because of the threat you would have left, there is no reason to disclose it after marriage because the same threat remains, hence this is a troll thread.
I don't think so saxib, sometimes women are irrational.She felt as if she was close to him over that month and probably disclosed after a good day.A lot of people are irrational and say things that they should hide.

If your vagina is an innie then it will stay an innie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol you know your shit saxib .
So after i had a conversation with wife yesterday she admitted to me that she wasn't a virgin before we got married.
And she told me before the marriage that she was a virgin, and i wrote in the contract that i wanted her to be a virgin.

At this moment i am seriously considering a divorce, since we've only been married for 1 month.

if your not a virgin you dont get the privilege to complain ,you reap what sow .if you were a V when you got married then you have the right to ditch her and atleast get back 80 % of the mehr .charge that 20% to the game
and i hope you rode that bike often for that one month period .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending