Married to a Jamaican brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So i have a cousin who lives in the uk and he told me about this girl he knows , since his and her family are friends of another

The thing is she married a jamaican man and her family were bragging about it to everyone saying stuff like he found Allah, he became muslim etc

Now heres the sad part after 20 months of marriage and two kids he bounced up out of there. He left her and the kids and moved out. His wife was left crying, home alone day in and day out calling her parents asking them to help her get him back.

After many attempts they finally get a hold on him and he basically said that he decided he dont want to be Muslim anymore, didn't want to be a husband either and most importantly hes single and dont have to deal with marriage bullshit.

Now her parents are heartbroken They even said that they fear she'll never get remarried because no Somali man wants to marry a woman who has 2 kids let alone with a Non Somali.

Now for me I pretty much don't care who marries who as long as the reasons used aren't something along the lines of 'I couldn't find a good somali partner'

They're the ones who'll deal with all the ramifications so It's whatever tbh

Q

Queen Carawelo

**sigh**

Live and let live. If her family were happy for her then who the hell are you to criticize her. You're judging her because your cousin is a chatty patty!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
**sigh**

Live and let live. If her family were happy for her then who the hell are you to criticize her. You're judging her because your cousin is a chatty patty!

Sure it's wrong to judge but I feel like everything we judge in others is something within ourselves we don't want to face

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@Mercury, that's story's very similar to a distant relative of mine. Except the guy wasn't fully Muslim when they got together. But he was willing to come around and become Muslim. . He was willing to be come Muslim and actually liked the Islamic religion, although his wife wasn't really religious for the most part being born into the Islamic religion. They had two kids, he'd complain about how she wasn't a good housewife and was very lazy. He also disliked working and wouldn't provide for his children at times and likewise she complained. Long story short, she was browsing through his phone and found he was conversing with another woman; got into an altercation that turned physical. Now they live in separate accommodations and are settling for a divorce. Nobody's mad at the guy though, everyone ultimately blames her for involving with this guy, they kept warning her and suggesting to cut ties in the first place. He had some internal problems himself.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
She made her bed now lie in it. It's a fact that once a Somali woman marries out she gone for good. No Somali man will marry her, he'd rather a female with no baggage but could settle for a single mother with full blooded Somali kids. They should consider that before they go for new world blacks that come from a nation of garacs and where that lifestyle is tolerated.

Last edited:

angrycat

not so sad after all
must be a uk thing.I here this kind if nonsense going on with the uk revert jamaican salafis. As for in the U.S. the black american reverts are one of the most dedicated muslims, and all around good men.

angrycat

not so sad after all
It
She made her bed now lie in it. It's a fact that once a Somali woman marries out she gone for good. No Somali man will marry her, he'd rather a female with no baggage but could settle for a single mother with full blooded Somali kids. They should consider that before they go for new world blacks that come from a nation of garacs and where that lifestyle is tolerated.

How did she make her bed? Its not like she knew he would do that. :childplease:Yall act like no somali man has ever walked away from his family

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
must be a uk thing.I here this kind if nonsense going on with the uk revert jamaican salafis. As for in the U.S. the black american reverts are one of the most dedicated muslims, and all around good men.
I thiink native Black Americans are the highest Muslim pop. in the U.S. amongst other native ethnic groups.

angrycat

not so sad after all
I thiink native Black Americans are the highest Muslim pop. in the U.S. amongst other native ethnic groups. They might outnumber even other majority ethnic groups.
I don't think they outnumber. The stat for black americans is high is because they include african immigrant muslims as well as the nation of islam.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Truth hurts. No Somali man will want her. She's got 2 Jamacian kids. What Somali man would want to be cuckolded by that. We're talking strictly ajnabis.
Why does it matter who the previous husband was, would it be better if a somali man ran out on her?

Cuckolded? Bisinko that was her husband not boyfriend. :mjlol:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Why does it matter who the previous husband was, would it be better if a somali man ran out on her?

Cuckolded? Bisinko that was her husband not boyfriend. :mjlol:

That's what you call "damaged goods" that were married by ajnabis. Most Somalis think like this. We don't fucks with women that marry out. Jamaicans are used to fatherless homes. Walking out on children is common for them. This nigga only married the woman because he wanted a pump and dump. He just had to follow their halaal instructions. Its ingrained into their culture to spread their seed recklessly and impregnate women usually outside of wedlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts