Married to a Jamaican brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't play stupid blacks have a famous history of doing this she knew what she was getting into

No they are not pretending to be stupid, these chicks really hate themselves. Then when they marry, out of self hate and get abused & dumped like yesterday's trash by Abu Tyrone, later come back crying for acceptance. This is very common has happened to Xalimos who comes with "as long as he is Muslim" bulshitt.

@sadsomali
Some of these women have some serious self worth issues always try to find any excuse to wed any Ajanabi man Muslim or not If he recites Bismillah on his favorite beer that's good enough for them to take him home and shout "Oh dear mother Wallahi he converted he just said bismillah to his Heineken bottle". "I am moving out tell Aabo to only speak af-gaalo."

angrycat

not so sad after all
No they are not pretending to be stupid, these chicks really hate themselves. Then when they marry, out of self hate and get abused & dumped like yesterday's trash by Abu Tyrone, later come back crying for acceptance. This is very common has happened to Xalimos who comes with "as long as he is Muslim" bulshitt.

@sadsomali
Some of these women have some serious self worth issues always try to find any excuse to wed any Ajanabi man Muslim or not If he recites Bismillah on his favorite beer that's good enough for them to take him home and shout "Oh dear mother Wallahi he converted he just said bismillah to his Heineken bottle". "I am moving out tell Aabo to only speak af-gaalo."
war beenta iga sheegeesid daah :angryman:

what makes you think i'd marry any person as long as he's not somali? If anything he'd have to be something extra special for me to go thru the trouble of marrying outside my race :camby:

you guys here on sspot are making me consider though:browtf:

:geek:

The thing is she married a jamaican man and her family were bragging about it to everyone saying stuff like he found Allah, he became muslim etc

Some girls are labelled as easy but a good indicator for me is how hard her family hold on to her, do they
conduct proper background checks. It does not matter if he's Jamaican or Somali, when the family is readily giving her away, wouldn't a man take advantage of this?

Some girls are labelled as easy but a good indicator for me is how hard her family hold on to her, do they
conduct proper background checks. It does not matter if he's Jamaican or Somali, when the family is readily giving her away, wouldn't a man take advantage of this?

I seriously doubt her parents were accepting & happy about it. Especially since these types of chicks & reverts are known to accuse parents of being jaahil & disobey them “Your father is a jahil racist, his reasons for rejection are unislamic and his wilayah is invalid. We can get married without him.” *Bombards the sister with fatawa to justify it* .

For a somali parent the number one thing is to go through far lengths to hide your children's ceeb and even advertise unpleasantries as something good on your their behalf in front of foreigners.

There is a reason why Muslim women are required to have the permission of their Mahrams before getting engaged to a man. And it's because of shit like this.

Time and time again, you'll have men who are wolves in sheep's clothing....who will charm and seduce young and naive Somali Muslim women into marrying them, only to turn around and leave her divorced with 2 children.

I dare a nigga try that on any of my sisters or cousins. I promise I'll put two bullets in that niggas head if he even thinks he has a chance with any female in my family.

And this isn't something unique to just Jamaicans. Arab men have been known to abuse their women, and the same goes for Indian men as well. Cadaan reverts have also been proven to engage in some of the same despicable behavior as newly-converted Jamaican Salafis. I wouldn't recommend the women in my family to go for any of them. Better a poor Somali brother than some Cadaan or Jamaican revert who will walk out on his wife after just 2 years of marriage.

All upstanding and righteous Somali Muslim men should safeguard the well-being of the women in their family, and do everything in their power to make sure they're not taken advantage of.

@sadsomali

:ulachen001:

:deadrose: :dead:

This has to go down as the funniest post I've ever seen on this forum.

These young women should wise up and realize the seriousness of marriage and it's permanent impact.

The honeymoon phase doesn't last forever. Once the wedding is all said and done, they'll be stuck living together for the next several decades.

The question remains: If this man was to divorce you and walk away from your life, what's your Plan B? Do you really think a Somali brother is gonna marry you after having gone through that? And I'm not even trying to say this to be mean, but it's the harsh truth here.

I know several Somali women who are struggling to get remarried after having been divorced by their Ajanabi husbands. They tell me---with anger and bitterness in their voices---that Somali men are closed off to them and most wouldn't even consider dating them. It's the ugly truth and I hate to say this, but the consequences are permanent and Somali men seem to universally have a disdain for remarrying a woman who's been divorced by an Ajnabi.

Last edited:
An intelligent person learns from his mistakes.

But a wise person learns from other people's mistakes.

You should learn from the mistakes of other Somali women and not repeat them. I urge any young 20 year old Somali girl to ask the advice of older Somali women---to avoid repeating the same mistakes they did. It'll save you a lot of heartache in the future.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
These young women should wise up and realize the seriousness of marriage and it's permanent impact.

The honeymoon phase doesn't last forever. Once the wedding is all said and done, they'll be stuck living together for the next several decades.

The question remains: If this man was to divorce you and walk away from your life, what's your Plan B? Do you really think a Somali brother is gonna marry you after having gone through that? And I'm not even trying to say this to mean, but it's the harsh truth here.

I know several Somali women who are struggling to get remarried after having been divorced by their Ajanabi husbands. They tell me---with anger and bitterness in their voices---that Somali men are closed off to them and most wouldn't even consider dating them. It's the ugly truth and I hate to say this, but the consequences are permanent and Somali men seem to universally have a disdain for remarrying a woman who's been divorced by an Ajnabi.

And so they should mate. It's an unspoken rule in the Somali community that the women are shunned from remarriage to Somali men if they have children of different background from a previous marriage. Even if they are a garob with no children married to a different race she's got a mark of stigma. And anyone that doesn't know this is probably not Somali or gullible enough to think they will be the exception to this rule. Somalis are not as forgiving as other ethnics. The price of stepping out is too high. In my house hooyo and aabo had curfews, all friends were screened, no secrets because we kept an eye out and the girls were taught to treat all males in school, the masjid and work in a distant and professional way. They all married Somali brothers. I pray that these young girls listen. We need good examples like these. I was my sisters keeper even though I'm the youngest chap.

angrycat

not so sad after all
An intelligent person learns from his mistakes.

But a wise person learns from other people's mistakes.

You should learn from the mistakes of other Somali women and not repeat them. I urge any young 20 year old Somali girl to ask the advice of older Somali women---to avoid repeating the same mistakes they did. It'll save you a lot of heartache in the future.
I agree with you, but this doesn't just apply to ajanabis. A lot of women bypass the "boring" guys for the "cute, exciting ciyaalsuuq" and act surprised later when he's texting other women or turns out to be a beater :mybusiness:

But them ciyal suqs tho:mjpls:

must be a uk thing.I here this kind if nonsense going on with the uk revert jamaican salafis. As for in the U.S. the black american reverts are one of the most dedicated muslims, and all around good men.

How many are part of that nation of Islam? Cos they're not Muslim.

Listen for like 20 s before the song starts. You can continue listening though, it's a banger!

Somali men ditch their wives/kids too, so whats your point

You guys really must hate yourself . We don't have a culture of ditching our wives/kids.

Go run off marry Abu Tyrone or ex convicted Bob, be pumped & dumped , then come running back begging for acceptance from Faraxs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending