Masjid al-Qiblatayn in Zelia

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_7451.JPG

Masjid al-Qiblatayn
is a mosque in Zeila, situated in the northwestern Awdal region of Somalia.
The masjid's construction dates to the 7th century, shortly after the hijra. It is the oldest mosque in the city, and contains the tomb of Sheikh Babu Dena. Though now mostly in ruins, the edifice features two mihrabs: one oriented to the north toward Mecca, and the other oriented to the northwest toward Jerusalem.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
"Only countries that have signed the World Heritage Convention, pledging to protect their natural and cultural heritage, can submit nomination proposals for properties on their territory to be considered for inclusion in UNESCO’s World Heritage List." http://whc.unesco.org/en/criteria/

I'm guessing our good for nothing government has not signed this :bell:

Relax, he is Gadabuursi.

Nope he isnot Somali at all, rooble was bullied lot in Somali forums and he became over sensitive because of Djibouti westernized culture (majority are Dir) and Somalis made fun of djibounti women' manners. So, he has this crusade to slander every Somali woman. This guy( chinhahsan) was banned lot here and confirmed Oromo man.

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Nope he isnot Somali at all, rooble was bullied lot in Somali forums and he became over sensitive because of Djibouti westernized culture (majority are Dir) and Somalis made fun of djibounti women' manners. So, he has this crusade to slander every Somali woman. This guy( chinhahsan) was banned lot here and confirmed Oromo man.
Like I said, relax he is not Oromo.

Don't trust rooble and what comes from his side, rooble is Somali but as I said he has anti Somali views. Clearly he taught this troll the right abtiris. For 3 times, this Oromo troll has made the same thread of mentally ill woman in Minnesota. And every time, rooble will come and backs him.

Wonderful, Somaliland has the most historical sites out of all other Somali-inhabited areas. We have such rich history, we are truly blessed!

Long live the republic of Somaliland!

I insulted Somalis because my people and you are not the same. We are Dir that became Somali due to political circumstances, we existed before you. Dont think just because we share a language that we are the same people. We are not.

When I insult Somali women, its your women I was insulting. It doesnt include women are from my people, Dir and Samaroon women are the best women int the WORLD Wallahi iyo billahi:it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

He/She is making things up about me.

It's true I did insult their women. Its because He/She insulted our Samaroon women and these different hypocrites supported that! So I made a thread to protect our women.

He/She didn't tell you that info though!

:russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending