Massive Breaking News! Obama Doesn't Believe Kamala Harris Can Beat Trump, Which Is Why He Hasn't Endorsed Her — NY Post!

Former president Barack Obama hasn’t endorsed Kamala Harris’ presidential bid because he doesn’t think she can beat Donald Trump, according to a source close to the Biden family.

Following Joe Biden’s shock resignation from the race on Sunday, and his immediate endorsement of the vice president, most of the Democratic elite have been quick to rally behind Harris — but Obama is a notable exception.

“Obama’s very upset because he knows she can’t win,” the Biden family source told The Post.

“Obama knows she’s just incompetent — the border czar who never visited the border, saying that all migrants should have health insurance. She cannot navigate the landmines that are ahead of her.”

“When you are running for president there are things you can and can’t say.”

The turning point for Biden, 81, came after his disastrous performance against Trump in a televised debate in Atlanta last month which, The Post first revealed, was part of an “elaborate set-up” to remove him from the race.

But the source doesn’t have high hopes for a TV debate between Trump and Harris. When Biden was still in the race, a second debate was scheduled for September 10.

“Wait until the debate… She can’t debate. She’s going to put her foot in her mouth about Israel, Palestine, Ukraine. She’s going to say something really stupid,” the source said.

“Obama knew this was going to happen, Joe knew this was going to happen. Now she is going to have to answer real questions.”

The White House did not respond to The Post’s request for comment on this story.

According to the source, Obama’s hope was to get Biden out of the way and an article written by George Clooney in the New York Times asking him to step aside was a part of that plan.

However, the higher ups in the Democratic Party didn’t count on Biden endorsing Harris right away and “Obama was shocked” when Joe endorsed her, according to the insider.

After Biden’s ouster, Obama — who did not return a request for comment Wednesday — wanted Arizona Senator and former astronaut Mark Kelly “at the top of the ticket” when the Democratic National Convention is held next month, the source said.

Obama is “furious,” things haven’t gone his way, which is why he is not joining in the Democratic Party’s support of Harris,” the Biden source added.

Another well-placed Democrat source said, “Obama being surprised by a smart political decision actually makes sense when coupled with his personal inability to see politics beyond his singular, immediate interests.

“Obama always thinks he is the smartest and coolest guy in the room. He’s friends with George Clooney, after all.”

Rod Blagojevich, the disgraced former governor of Illinois who denounced Obama as a “threat to democracy” in a Wall Street Journal op-ed Tuesday, told The Post he believes “Obama was instrumental” to getting Biden out of the race.

Blagojevich, a former Democrat who is now supporting Trump, was governor of Illinois when Obama became a state senator in 2005.

“It [Biden’s departure from the race] couldn’t have happened without him [Obama],” Blagojevich told The Post.

“Without Obama, Biden is still the Democratic nominee. Obama was the conductor leading the orchestra that convinced Biden to step aside.”

Obama ended his role as Illinois senator when he was elected president in 2008, while Blagojevich was impeached in 2009 for attempting to sell Obama’s vacant senate seat, removed from office and convicted on corruption charges a year later.

Obama persuading Biden not to run for the presidency in 2016, in order to allow Hillary Clinton a shot at the White House, has also since been a sticking point between them, according to reports.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
If she cant beat Trump or not, Obama should support Kamala based on common Democratic party grounds. She is second in command. It is her time to lead. She still young at the helm and could possibly come back after another trump term for future presidential aspirations. She could win too and seal her destiny. Who knows. Whoever wins lets hope for peace and love.

It's too late for the democratic party they should have known Biden was not going to make it to a second term with his age. Obama knows the election is already lost.

Kamala Harris will lose this. You don’t need to be a former President of the USA to put the two together. She’s not winning this election.

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
Cant blame him honestly. She has an IQ of a toddler and was a DEI hire as Biden stated on his last campaign. From bring Montel williams side chick to the white house, she sure hustled her way up lol.

Trumps prolly gonna win in a landslide. It’s over. The democrats have no respectable people.

If Obama were to run he prolly has a chance but he won’t return

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Trumps prolly gonna win in a landslide. It’s over. The democrats have no respectable people.

If Obama were to run he prolly has a chance but he won’t return

I don't think he can legally under the US system. I don't think it's allowed for him to have a third term even if it doesn't directly follow the second.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
People would rather re-elect him 600th times than a women as president.

I had a classmate in high school... we were in class and she said she didn't think a woman should be president. She said something like "wouldn't she have to be kind of manly?". The teacher was an older liberal lady and I think told my classmate she was disappointed in her. But what's really interesting to me is this young girl- without having been taught the Islamic view or anything like that... for whatever reason she just felt opposed to their being a woman president. And I think it has to do with her being young and closer to her fitrah. She was like 14.

Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ لَقَدْ نَفَعَنِي اللَّهُ بِكَلِمَةٍ أَيَّامَ الْجَمَلِ لَمَّا بَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ فَارِسًا مَلَّكُوا ابْنَةَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

(btw note that Imam Bukhari placed this hadith in the book of fitan)

there is no doubt that the correct Islamic view opposes making a woman as leader of the nation. and way before I ever heard about this hadith, my classmate instinctively felt the same way even without having been taught this- arriving at this just through innate knowing.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
ppl are right to oppose a woman president. and ppl can get mad all they want if my saying that offends them. their problem would not be with me but with the Islamic teaching and so they would be the one in the wrong. Islam is right, it doesn't matter what the UN or whatever outside force or ideology says.

however, what I don't think is ok is I do think there is a racial aspect to the low popularity of Kamala. there is opposition based on gender... which is justified... but I believe a lot also is based on race which I strongly disapprove of.

what's sad to me is- under democracy, if the majority hates you just because of your race... democracy holds this as valid. under democracy, the majority is supposedly right- even if they oppose you just because of your race; under democracy system what the majority says is supposedly the law even if it's wrong like that.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I had a classmate in high school... we were in class and she said she didn't think a woman should be president. She said something like "wouldn't she have to be kind of manly?". The teacher was an older liberal lady and I think told my classmate she was disappointed in her. But what's really interesting to me is this young girl- without having been taught the Islamic view or anything like that... for whatever reason she just felt opposed to their being a woman president. And I think it has to do with her being young and closer to her fitrah. She was like 14.

Narrated Abu Bakra:
During the battle of Al-Jamal, Allah benefited me with a Word (I heard from the Prophet). When the Prophet heard the news that the people of the Persia had made the daughter of Khosrau their Queen (ruler), he said, "Never will succeed such a nation as makes a woman their ruler."

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ الْهَيْثَمِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرَةَ، قَالَ لَقَدْ نَفَعَنِي اللَّهُ بِكَلِمَةٍ أَيَّامَ الْجَمَلِ لَمَّا بَلَغَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنَّ فَارِسًا مَلَّكُوا ابْنَةَ كِسْرَى قَالَ ‏ "‏ لَنْ يُفْلِحَ قَوْمٌ وَلَّوْا أَمْرَهُمُ امْرَأَةً ‏"‏‏.‏

there is no doubt that the correct Islamic view opposes making a woman as leader of the nation. and way before I ever heard about this hadith, my classmate instinctively felt the same way even without having been taught this- arriving at this just through innate knowing.

I believe a women can lead a country. But the issues is regarding the Kamala Harris situation is: people are making it out to be a sex thing instead of qualifying someone as leader. Being a leader comes with experience, commitment and vision not because the person happens to be a woman. People would rather elect Kamala Harris because people really wanted a first POC and a woman as president.

@Omar del Sur you were just supporting kammala Harris. Not against you’re statement but you’re contradicting yourself

Narrated Abu Bakra:

I believe women can lead a country. But the issues is regarding the Kamala Harris situation is: people are making it out to be a sex thing instead of qualifying someone as leader. Being a leader comes with experience, commitment and vision not because the person happens to be a woman. People would rather elect Kamala Harris because people really wanted a first POC and a woman as president.

You know you have a bad upcoming leader when they resort to their gender/identity for you to vote for them . I hate trump but looks like he’s coming back to presidency .

My hope now is seeing Americans regret voting for that incompetent fool . I hope they seethe from their stupidity

Kamala probably won’t win. It’ll be narrow, and trump will just about clinch it, however has anyone asked themselves what a trump presidency might look like? Might be worse than Kamala for the Muslims imo

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
You know you have a bad upcoming leader when they resort to their gender/identity for you to vote for them . I hate trump but looks like he’s coming back to presidency .

My hope now is seeing Americans regret voting for that incompetent fool . I hope they seethe from their stupidity

He might win who knows.
To be honest with you though. I’m sort of biased but: if Ilhan Omar was running for president I would rather choose her as president. Mainly because we’re from the same race. Humans are selectively biased.

:mjlol::manny:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Omar del Sur you were just supporting kammala Harris. Not against you’re statement but you’re contradicting yourself

There is no contradiction. I am proudly #teamKamala.

Yes I support Kamala Harris and yes I believe a nation that puts a woman as their leader will not succeed. There is no contradiction.

What someone wants for Somalia isn't necessarily the same as what they want for Ethiopia.

There is no contradiction. I am proudly #teamKamala.

Yes I support Kamala Harris and yes I believe a nation that puts a woman as their leader will not succeed. There is no contradiction.

What someone wants for Somalia isn't necessarily the same as what they want for Ethiopia.

Is you’re answer what I think it is

86DE49C9-D4E1-45D0-9241-2919A0DA24BE.png

Trending

Latest posts