Maya Jama and Stormzy have broken up (again)

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
@Aseer

Behave, you’d never be able to pull someone of Maya’s looks in the real world.

Nothing makes me cringe more than online men who are clearly average or below talking this way.
Dang, that's harsh, lol. How would you know he's average or below, though? Online and even in public, really good-looking or handsome men, as well as successful ones, would still talk the same or even worse on topics like this.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
That's why they always wait for a woman to hit '30', so that they can pile on her with ageist rhetoric, as if she's suddenly going on 'sale' and date them. It's hilarious really. The richest man on earth is currently engaged to a woman in her 50s. Just recently, 47 year old Huma Abedin got engaged to a 38 year old Billionaire.

Prophet Muhammad SAW married a woman in her 40s. I can go on and on, about why their ageism is nonsensical.

The beauty who denied you in her 20s, will deny you even harder when she ages. And the ones that are in their 20s now, won't get scared into dating you either. Long story short, nasty little men, go wash your dabo, and pray you get even ONE woman to look your way.
Fair points but Khadija was at most 28 years old, not 40. Saying she was 40 is weak. She had six children with the Prophet, no twins, one after the other. Unless it was a miracle from God, by 40, many women find it more challenging to conceive naturally, let alone have six children while already having previous children with two ex-husbands. This is coming from someone with a step- mom who had 4 kids before becoming a widow and managed only to give my father 2 kids, one with a C-section due to age/fertility complications.

Al-Tabari lists Khadijah’s age as 28, and Ibn Kathir includes a report stating that Khadijah could have been 35 or even 25, while Muhammad may have been 21 or 23. So while her exact age is a source of debate, what is agreed upon is that she was older than the Prophet ﷺ.

Hisham bin Muhammad bin al-Sa’ib reports from his father [Muhammad bin al-Sa’ib al-Kalbi] from Abu Salih that Ibn ‘Abbas said: At the time of marriage with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), Khadija was twenty-eight years old.

Last edited:
Well technically she isn’t that diluted and her lineage and surename and her blood is still Somali. Her complexion/colour too isn’t lost or Non Somali. When she has a child with Ajnabi then most of those traits will be lost and the kid if was dropped in Somalia wouldn’t be able to blend in.
I thought gaalo somalis weren’t somali tho? I guess that only applies to those who aren’t deemed attractive.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
I thought gaalo somalis weren’t somali tho? I guess that only applies to those who aren’t deemed attractive.
I think you're mistaking me for someone else, mate. I'm just stating the law of blood and lineage. I couldn't care less about how they look or their religion. The difference lies in what they are and whether they are accepted into a community due to the way of life they chose.

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, mate. I'm just stating the law of blood and lineage. I couldn't care less about how they look or their religion. The difference lies in what they are and whether they are accepted into a community due to the way of life they chose.
Sorry then, this is just a very common belief on this forum. I just wrongly assumed that you followed it.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Accomplished Somali men don't exist outside of @Shimbiris and the brother who founded Dahabshiil, sxb.

:idontlike:

Jokes aside, you'd be surprised how many Somali gentlemen out there are doing very, very well but are just quiet about it. I have several uncles and cousins and acquaintances making absolute bank in both the Khaleej and here in the East Coast of the US with enviable jobs but they're just quiet fellas. Busy with their wives and kids and suburban type lifestyles. Not remotely as loud as the mooryans forever on social media.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Sorry then, this is just a very common belief on this forum. I just wrongly assumed that you followed it.
Of course, belief and Deen come before race, etc. It's even worse for non-Muslim Somalis since Islam is basically an ethno-religion to Somalis and the oldest Muslims. It's not even separated from culture—Muslims are brothers and sisters to each other and to the Ummah itself.

But this doesn't mean you can deny a Somali being Somali due to being non-Muslim. They are still, by blood and lineage, as well as appearance, part of you. All you can do is pray for them to be guided back to monotheism since even before the message of Islam, their ancestors weren't idol worshippers nor pagans.

Jokes aside, you'd be surprised how many Somali gentlemen out there are doing very, very well but are just quiet about it. I have several uncles and cousins and acquaintances making absolute bank in both the Khaleej and here in the East Coast of the US with enviable jobs but they're just quiet fellas. Busy with their wives and kids and suburban type lifestyles. Not remotely as loud as the mooryans forever on social media.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You’re in the US now?

I know a few very rich millionaires but they’re all 40+.

I’ve never seen a young rich Farax that didn’t inherit wealth and even the ones who inherit wealth aren’t rich as they’re sharing it with their 16 siblings from 4 wives.

I’ve seen successful ones but they’re middle class and not rich yet.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You’re in the US now?

I’ve never seen a young rich Farax that didn’t inherit wealth and even the ones who inherit wealth aren’t rich as they’re sharing it with their 16 siblings from 4 wives.

I didn't say anything about "rich" like multi-millionaire asset rich people. Most of those are in East Africa like Kenya, Tanzania and Somalia itself. I mean upper middle class professionals who make six figure to upper six figure salaries. Software Engineers, Stoke Brokers, Analysts, general corporate types who live in some pretty impressive zip codes. More of those than you guys seem to think. And yes, I came here for a Master's program and some work experience before I return to Somalia and the Gulf for future work and development.

Last edited:

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
You’re in the US now?

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they don't exist. I went to a 23-year-old's wedding a couple of months ago. The guy touched his first million at 19. His craft was financial trading, which he started at the age of 14-15, dealing in currency, stocks, and crypto. By his late teens, he drove the latest Range Rovers, owned outright. He went to a strict, prestigious school, and his mum wouldn't let him drop out until he proved his skills could replace a 9-5 job. He did, and now I advise him on real estate and accountancy-related stuff.

The last other self-made, well-off person I know is around 31. He started as a bailiff, collecting debts and handling evictions for his local council. Eventually, he ventured into the social housing business, securing government contracts to house neglected children or troubled youth. He rents out numerous properties for this purpose, including care homes, and he's a millionaire and on his way to Multi statues Inshallah.

Those two are the only ones I know of, and that's in the UK where seeing young and wealthy individuals, regardless of ethnicity, is normal due to the economy and competition. Now, imagine how many young and wealthy American Somalis there might be, quietly minding their own business.

Somalis are scattered too far and wide to even know if we have secret billionaires or even millionaires of any age. One thing I've realized from both of these young cases of wealthy Somalis is that they dislike publicity and prefer not to be known about. Even the young trader with over 150k followers on Instagram never posts his face, only market analysis and trades.

attash

Amaan Duule
Fair points but Khadija was at most 28 years old, not 40. Saying she was 40 is weak. She had six children with the Prophet, no twins, one after the other. Unless it was a miracle from God, by 40, many women find it more challenging to conceive naturally, let alone have six children while already having previous children with two ex-husbands. This is coming from someone with a step- mom who had 4 kids before becoming a widow and managed only to give my father 2 kids, one with a C-section due to age/fertility complications.

Al-Tabari lists Khadijah’s age as 28, and Ibn Kathir includes a report stating that Khadijah could have been 35 or even 25, while Muhammad may have been 21 or 23. So while her exact age is a source of debate, what is agreed upon is that she was older than the Prophet ﷺ.

Hisham bin Muhammad bin al-Sa’ib reports from his father [Muhammad bin al-Sa’ib al-Kalbi] from Abu Salih that Ibn ‘Abbas said: At the time of marriage with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), Khadija was twenty-eight years old.
That makes sense. I always wondered about how Khadija (RA) could have given birth to six children in her 40s and 50s.

@Aseer @KaiMarvin

Maya early 20s:

View attachment 334814

View attachment 334812

Maya now:

View attachment 334813

View attachment 334815

She clearly looks prettier now. Money does that lol.

All of those weirdos trying to age shame her when she looks better now are mad. We can all see this girl has had a glow up and it’s the same for her body as well which was average before.

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

Maya is a clear example of someone looking better in their late 20s compared to their late teens and early 20s.

No man is checking for Maya Jama in big 2024 angelina dont waste your breath on this degenerate gaal

The youthful spark in her eyes is gone now she burnt out. Wasting your prime years on "stormzy" does that to someone

No man is checking for Maya Jama in big 2024 angelina dont waste your breath on this degenerate gaal

The youthful spark in her eyes is gone now she burnt out. Wasting your prime years on "stormzy" does that to someone
My point is she clearly looks better now than when she was younger. I don’t know about this magical youthful spark in her eyes you’re talking about because her face simply looks better now to me now.

What’s wrong with Stormzy? Whats the difference between him and any other gaal she would have ended up with?

Trending

Latest posts