Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
stormzy-music-potential-1442603798-view-0.jpg

Inaalilaah

Hazard ain't going to Madrid LoL he's headed to PSG.:lol:

England squad is a joke. How ni99as like Henderson, Lallana get called up is beyond me. They're :trash:

Costa is a beast on the wings. Willian is more deadly as 10. His free kicks were :z1banet: at one point. :wow:

Come on bro the American kid ain't getting minutes. He's probably going to be loaned out for a season and see how well he does. Zouma is one for the future.

I remember how everybody was gassing up Stones. Kid is overrated no wonder he's benched at Everton now. I agree he's no were near 40 million. I'd take Laporte over him any day of the week.

Somali kids tend to fade away after a while. They need good people around them. People who will push them and give them advice when things get tough. We are more than capable of having a lot of good players but our people aren't that supportive.:mjcry: Look at all the kids around Somalia you can't tell me you'd find decent ones.

lol, why would he go back to ligue 1? look at the gap between PSG and the other teams its a shyt league with 1 good team. Marseille, lyon, monaco are all trash. So he won't be challenged.

hodgson is a terrible coach. I always said harry redknapp. Seein what he did to tottenham back in the days was a sight to see. But i see phil neville if anything down the line coming in.England will be lucky to get outta that group. But if they do, they gettin knocked outta round of 16. Only exciting thing about england is kane and vardy. Everyone else is ass.

and he prolly will get loaned out. We got bare manz over at vitesse :lol:. Musonda better come back. Ola aina needs to come thru aswell. He'd be a solid RB or CB.

Perhaps marquinhos. Alot of teams seem to be in the running for him so i wonder where he's gonna end up. Conte might also bring bonucci.

over here in north america, somali manz play basketball....but i have yet to see one play D1 basketball or make it to the D-league...forget the NBA. We have a terrible support system. Fathers can't nurture their sons potential so it almost always ends up going to waste. I think our generation if anything will see somali professional athletes. I for one, if i have a son, expect him to play for chelsea or else he's getting tossed to the bushes. :ufdup:

These titles sound like they were made up just to honour the already known Somalis

What about the people back home making real change on the ground?

Hubble

VIP
I was wondering if anyone would follow up Dr Habeeb since Integration T.V. I'm glad he didnt disappear into the periphery like most people trying to do good in the country. I heard he opened up several clinics.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
lol, why would he go back to ligue 1? look at the gap between PSG and the other teams its a shyt league with 1 good team. Marseille, lyon, monaco are all trash. So he won't be challenged.

hodgson is a terrible coach. I always said harry redknapp. Seein what he did to tottenham back in the days was a sight to see. But i see phil neville if anything down the line coming in.England will be lucky to get outta that group. But if they do, they gettin knocked outta round of 16. Only exciting thing about england is kane and vardy. Everyone else is ass.

and he prolly will get loaned out. We got bare manz over at vitesse :lol:. Musonda better come back. Ola aina needs to come thru aswell. He'd be a solid RB or CB.

Perhaps marquinhos. Alot of teams seem to be in the running for him so i wonder where he's gonna end up. Conte might also bring bonucci.

over here in north america, somali manz play basketball....but i have yet to see one play D1 basketball or make it to the D-league...forget the NBA. We have a terrible support system. Fathers can't nurture their sons potential so it almost always ends up going to waste. I think our generation if anything will see somali professional athletes. I for one, if i have a son, expect him to play for chelsea or else he's getting tossed to the bushes. :ufdup:
Why wouldn't he go to PSG? He'll get good money and get his shine on easily. His heart isn't at Chelski so it's better for good parties if they go their separate ways.

Ninyow I was with you till you mentioned the neef Redknapp :sheed: Old nacas is straight up :trash: he's a savage tho. His interviews are hilarious.

Neville is still a young and up coming manager. Give him few years to learn the trade.

Ninyow I want United to sign Aurier. This guy has a big mouth but he's very talented. I think Mourinho would get the best out of him. I would also like if we sign Koulibaly. He plays for Napoli. He is the best CB in Serie A.
Can you believe Sakho gets called for the French national team instead of him?:snoop: He opted out to play for Senegal. Check him out us and Bayern have been linked with him.

Ninyow skinnies are more than capable of playing pro basketball, soccer etc but most of them don't have guidance. The ajnabi's work their butts off for their kids like they're the ones who are making it pro lmao. They support them from day one and never give up on them. As for skinnies the minute he says hooyo/aabo I wanna play pro sports I'm good at it they'll laugh. :pachah1:
Horta do they not know in youth levels kids gotta perform in the class room? They make it seem like they're abandoning their education.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I was wondering if anyone would follow up Dr Habeeb since Integration T.V. I'm glad he didnt disappear into the periphery like most people trying to do good in the country. I heard he opened up several clinics.
I haven't heard much about him since the two interviews he did on Integration tv. Hope he's doing well.

waraabe

Your superior
I think Maya jamac has definitely sucked dicks. She looks like the.kinda girl that would be down for anything

Why wouldn't he go to PSG? He'll get good money and get his shine on easily. His heart isn't at Chelski so it's better for good parties if they go their separate ways.

Ninyow I was with you till you mentioned the neef Redknapp :sheed: Old nacas is straight up :trash: he's a savage tho. His interviews are hilarious.

Neville is still a young and up coming manager. Give him few years to learn the trade.

Ninyow I want United to sign Aurier. This guy has a big mouth but he's very talented. I think Mourinho would get the best out of him. I would also like if we sign Koulibaly. He plays for Napoli. He is the best CB in Serie A.
Can you believe Sakho gets called for the French national team instead of him?:snoop: He opted out to play for Senegal. Check him out us and Bayern have been linked with him.

Ninyow skinnies are more than capable of playing pro basketball, soccer etc but most of them don't have guidance. The ajnabi's work their butts off for their kids like they're the ones who are making it pro lmao. They support them from day one and never give up on them. As for skinnies the minute he says hooyo/aabo I wanna play pro sports I'm good at it they'll laugh. :pachah1:
Horta do they not know in youth levels kids gotta perform in the class room? They make it seem like they're abandoning their education.

i was hearing he won't make a final decision until after euro's. I want that nigga to stay because i feel his best years are still ahead of him. And if he already played for lille for couple seasons, it makes no sense in going back. He even said so himself.

i still rate redknapp. 2 videos stand out for me.

and

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

aurier got freezed out because of his homophobic comments he made about blanc, van der wiel and ibra. He's a strong and pacy winger though. Hummels is nice. That nigga would be solid at the back. Rudiger too.

Horta who you got for euros? I'm with france. Infact, i been with em since 98'. After them its turkey and then belgium.

i kno fam. The amount of wasted potential that i have seen is quite shocking and saddening. :faysalwtf:

niggaz need to be in the gym and surround themselves with equally motivated people/athletes. If somali parents can't do nothing for them, go find a coach that can motivate you. Look at all them madoows that come from single parent houses that made it pro in the NFL, NBA, etc. we're also at a disadvantage when it comes to our genes. Wish i can say the same for them west-africans. :ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i was hearing he won't make a final decision until after euro's. I want that nigga to stay because i feel his best years are still ahead of him. And if he already played for lille for couple seasons, it makes no sense in going back. He even said so himself.

i still rate redknapp. 2 videos stand out for me.

and

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

aurier got freezed out because of his homophobic comments he made about blanc, van der wiel and ibra. He's a strong and pacy winger though. Hummels is nice. That nigga would be solid at the back. Rudiger too.

Horta who you got for euros? I'm with france. Infact, i been with em since 98'. After them its turkey and then belgium.

i kno fam. The amount of wasted potential that i have seen is quite shocking and saddening. :faysalwtf:

niggaz need to be in the gym and surround themselves with equally motivated people/athletes. If somali parents can't do nothing for them, go find a coach that can motivate you. Look at all them madoows that come from single parent houses that made it pro in the NFL, NBA, etc. we're also at a disadvantage when it comes to our genes. Wish i can say the same for them west-africans. :ohlord:
Lmao classic videos.

Yea Aurier fuked up. He is still young tho so hopefully another team gives him a chance. Hoping it's United.:cool:

My team is Portugal. Been a fan of them since 02. Figo and Deco were the reason I started supporting this team and CR7 came along. :wow: 2004 Euro's still hurts bruh I don't know how we lost them damm Greeks. We had so many chances to scores just wasn't our day.

I agree if your parents don't support you ask your coaches or teachers to help you. Reason madow's are so successful even without their father's is because they got these cadaan people behind them. As soon as they see the talent in a kid they tell it to those in their circle and word goes around and boom you'll see scouts coming watching the games. From there they won't stop helping him till he reach his goals.

Genes ain't a problem bro it's the work ethic that counts the most. If you believe in yourself and your abilities no one will stop you from pursuing your dreams.

Watch soon you'll see hella south Sudanese kids in the NBA. They're already being nourished and trained lol these niggas will take over.

Lmao classic videos.

Yea Aurier fuked up. He is still young tho so hopefully another team gives him a chance. Hoping it's United.:cool:

My team is Portugal. Been a fan of them since 02. Figo and Deco were the reason I started supporting this team and CR7 came along. :wow: 2004 Euro's still hurts bruh I don't know how we lost them damm Greeks. We had so many chances to scores just wasn't our day.

I agree if your parents don't support you ask your coaches or teachers to help you. Reason madow's are so successful even without their father's is because they got these cadaan people behind them. As soon as they see the talent in a kid they tell it to those in their circle and word goes around and boom you'll see scouts coming watching the games. From there they won't stop helping him till he reach his goals.

Genes ain't a problem bro it's the work ethic that counts the most. If you believe in yourself and your abilities no one will stop you from pursuing your dreams.

Watch soon you'll see hella south Sudanese kids in the NBA. They're already being nourished and trained lol these niggas will take over.

You can't get over 04' and i can't get over 06'. I live in an italian neighbourhood and no one rated me from the jump when i said france was gonna turn up...till the very end. Then every non-italian and they mommas started rooting for france....told every nigga in my high school at the time to hold my nuts :pacspit::pacspit:

there are a couple south sudanese niggaz already playin D1 basketball in the states. So its only a matter of time before they crack the nba. I'm tellin you its gonna be our generation that sees professional athletes cuz we know what it takes to make it pro. You just gotta hope whoever you mate with has some good genes somewhere in her and your son benefits from that along with yours.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You can't get over 04' and i can't get over 06'. I live in an italian neighbourhood and no one rated me from the jump when i said france was gonna turn up...till the very end. Then every non-italian and they mommas started rooting for france....told every nigga in my high school at the time to hold my nuts :pacspit::pacspit:

there are a couple south sudanese niggaz already playin D1 basketball in the states. So its only a matter of time before they crack the nba. I'm tellin you its gonna be our generation that sees professional athletes cuz we know what it takes to make it pro. You just gotta hope whoever you mate with has some good genes somewhere in her and your son benefits from that along with yours.
My ni99a Zidane deserved to go out with another WC. Fuking Italians :pacspit: they ruined the rest of summer for me.

Yea I know some are in D1. A lot of their kids in high school are being recruited heavy too. Even the ones back in there country are being looked at.

IA soon East Africans will dominate the sports world.

My ni99a Zidane deserved to go out with another WC. Fuking Italians :pacspit: they ruined the rest of summer for me.

Yea I know some are in D1. A lot of their kids in high school are being recruited heavy too. Even the ones back in there country are being looked at.

IA soon East Africans will dominate the sports world.

yours and mine both. :francis:

and inshallah fam. :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.