Maya Jama will present an award at the Inaugural international Somali awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK AT THIS SISSY...IS THIS WHAT SOMALI YOUTH ARE LIKE? LOL!! OH DEAR!!

how am i a sissy? :westbrookwtf:

i'll tell you who's a sissy. Abaha for refusing to pull out when he nutted in your mother and created you.

fucking captain save a hoe. I'd f*ck your sister(s) and female cuzzin(s) and make you watch me nut all over their face.

fukkin cheerleading ass .

I read your conversation luv, begging like a ...

begging what? :wtf:

aye man.....you prolly the bi-product of a single parent household...so i can get why you mad at the world. But , don't fukkin get at people because your father walked out on you. :umad:

i've humoured you and your sidebitch wayyyy to long. I feel like i'm getting dumber with every reply. :ohlord:

begging what? :wtf:

aye man.....you prolly the bi-product of a single parent household...so i can get why you mad at the world. But , don't fukkin get at people because your father walked out on you. :umad:

i've humoured you and your sidebitch wayyyy to long. I feel like i'm getting dumber with every reply. :ohlord:
what a

how am i a sissy? :westbrookwtf:

i'll tell you who's a sissy. Abaha for refusing to pull out when he nutted in your mother and created you.

fucking captain save a hoe. I'd f*ck your sister(s) and female cuzzin(s) and make you watch me nut all over their face.

fukkin cheerleading ass .

Man STFU with that long arse post.

Status
Not open for further replies.