tumblr_nxb3isqlIE1rzwrtdo1_1280.png

:chrisfreshhah:

They don't look like they're the same species

This nigga blended in to the night

This is why I am firmly against interracial marriage, her poor father

The Farax's in London waa lagu jabay walle. You telling me not a single one managed to bag this honey.:snoop::mjcry:
i know mny faraxs hollered, but she doesn't fk wit us , i know these types of girls, they just love nimanka Madowka uuf, even if he looks like a silvrbak, it defies logic wallahi, i can't look at her the same way knowing she sleeps with that ugly thing, it's always our hottest girls that go for maddows

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Thing is she ain't one of us to begin with. These mulattos always become cadaan or Arab or whatever. This is why I could never seriously f*ck wit a ajanabi broad it's genetic suicide.

something about maya just doesn't do it for me.

niggaz gas her up but she ain't none special. If i had a choice between her and mya, the r&b singer, i'd choose mya the singer anyday.

that's not to say i wouldn't dig her out, cuz any man would. I just wouldn't go outta my way.

something about maya just doesn't do it for me.

niggaz gas her up but she ain't none special. If i had a choice between her and mya, the r&b singer, i'd choose mya the singer anyday.

that's not to say i wouldn't dig her out, cuz any man would. I just wouldn't go outta my way.
Lil boy dont come on here an chat shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.