Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
so I just came home from the club(it's Monday I'm child suuq) and one thing that always amazes me is how men don't understand the word no. No means no. No doesn't mean yes in 5 minuets or 10 or 20 minuets it means no! Very simple.

Why do they always try to change your mind? Women aren't children. We know what we want. We fully understand the short and long term consequences of no. When we say no we mean no. We're not infants. We're fully grow human beings capable of making our own decisions.

Can a guy please tell me why men don't comprehend the meaning behind the word no?

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You're at a club... What kind of men did you expect to find?

All kinds of men. And this phenomenon is not exclusive to clubs/bars it's everyday for women.

I always find myself having to explain no means no. Shouldn't matter where you are or what you're doing. No means no.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What type bull shit is this:pachah1:
Is like going to mc Donalds expecting them to sell something other than fast food:russ:
Did you think you were gonna meet a man who is successful in clubs:russ:

maestro

Cultural revolution
Because females are a confusing bunch. Sometimes no means yes and they want to tease. We never know for sure when No means No! so don't blame us blame yourselves.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What type bull shit is this:pachah1:
Is like going to mc Donalds expecting them to sell something other than fast food:russ:
Did you think you were gonna meet a man who is successful in clubs:russ:

No I didn't not. I already answered this and made it pretty clear that it doesn't matter where you are what you're doing or wearing and men have a hard time understanding the meaning of no.

I've gone through great lengths just to make a man understand no means no.

When men say no society doesn't question it but when a woman says no we don't believe her because well "women are confusing and weak"...

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Because females are a confusing bunch. Sometimes no means yes and they want to tease. We never know for sure when No means No! so don't blame us blame yourselves.

When no means yes there's usually an agreement between the woman and the man.

When a random woman at the club/mall/metro/store tells you no it means no.

There was a case here in Sweden where a woman got raped. She was screaming no fighting of the man but he didn't believe her. They went to court he said some women like BDSM and no meana yes for them and he got away with rape.

Why is it so hard to understand no means no? Bring logical explanations like socialization etcs

so I just came home from the club(it's Monday I'm child suuq) and one thing that always amazes me is how men don't understand the word no. No means no. No doesn't mean yes in 5 minuets or 10 or 20 minuets it means no! Very simple.

Why do they always try to change your mind? Women aren't children. We know what we want. We fully understand the short and long term consequences of no. When we say no we mean no. We're not infants. We're fully grow human beings capable of making our own decisions.

Can a guy please tell me why men don't comprehend the meaning behind the word no?

They think that you playing hard to get game

VixR

Veritas
Because they don't want to.

I can tell stories, but so could we all, and we'd all be singing the same song. That's life. Public Trans is worse lol.

Because alotta women don't mean "No", but instead "I want more affection/attention first". It depends on how they say "no" though and location & setting

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
this will shock some of you, but some girls legit go out to clubs with their friends with no intention of hooking up whatsoever. it's just the cheapest scene where they can dance and drink.

worked security at a club for a while, and it's pretty telling how the prettiest girls all seem to leave together and completely unaccompanied by dudes. wallahi i was flabbergasted myself. because the only niggas that show up to clubs are the 40 year old, receding hairline crowd of sleazeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts