Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
What kind of public transportation do you take? lmao

Did. Don't anymore, thankfully. Some of my worst experiences happened via Public Trans, and I live deep in the burbs, so it used to be quite the commute. Trust me, unless you were one of them creepers, you'd lack perspective,

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
this will shock some of you, but some girls legit go out to clubs with their friends with no intention of hooking up whatsoever. it's just the cheapest scene where they can dance and drink.

worked security at a club for a while, and it's pretty telling how the prettiest girls all seem to leave together and completely unaccompanied by dudes. wallahi i was flabbergasted myself. because the only niggas that show up to clubs are the 40 year old, receding hairline crowd of sleazeballs.
Most of the young people are getting high ain't no one wants to boogy when there high:mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was messing with ya @VixR, but that's still pretty messed up. I know groping/grinding etc. happens on crowded places like subways and what not, but it's not as frequent here in Europe as it is in the states from what I hear.
Public transportations should be gender segregated.
Countries like Brazil and Japan (where groping during rush hour became a huge problem) have women-only cars alongside mixed.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I was messing with ya @VixR, but that's still pretty messed up. I know groping/grinding etc. happens on crowded places like subways and what not, but it's not as frequent here in Europe as it is in the states from what I hear.

Countries like Brazil and Japan (where groping during rush hour became a huge problem) have women-only cars alongside mixed.
Your source sucks ain't no one getting groped here you watching to much henti:birdman:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Some girl told me that after work hours are the worst, hobos get onto the train and start to Bump'N'Grind the female passengers.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah fam that's literally how it goes down

sometimes it's not just homeless and/or complete undesirables that do that shit. they think they're being slick just walking down the aisle. legitimately uncomfortable to watch sometimes.

any major bus route that is nearing full capacity seems to attract the gashiin because they can get away with it better

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Realwarya when you calm after rejection but..
upload_2016-7-26_17-32-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.