Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Not all are battle-hardened I know a guy that was rejected by some girl he wanted to marry, he was diagnosed for qalbi xanoon.

It is evil that I was the tiniest bit amused, at first? *shame*

Wow. That feeling people like to call "love", I call it the ultimate chemical imbalance. It's attraction, chemistry, infatuation, sex, biological imperative, whatever else you want to throw in there. Love, actual love, is rare, but consequently lovesickness is real.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
On paper I have no problems with it. But its always the trashy ones that do it. I have no respect for hoe ass es.
Your avatar, that's me right now bruv.

It is evil that I was the tiniest bit amused, at first? *shame*

Wow. That feeling people like to call "love", I call it the ultimate chemical imbalance. It's attraction, chemistry, infatuation, sex, biological imperative, whatever else you want to throw in there. Love, actual love, is rare, but consequently lovesickness is real.

Evil af.
254-6-333b1c793b62f2c96c1bda0e2fd0fd5b.gif

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yeah some women don't go out to fish for dates/compliments. I think schools should in force a mandatory class about consent and the meaning behind the word no!

And clingy touchy people just reek of desperation. Have some self worth. It's better to be cool in all situations.

And yes we women can't handle rejection. I've noticed it takes a lot of courage for a woman to go up and ask a guy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.