Men and no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys salty over one girl? She's not your wife,gf,mom or your slave. Who gives a f*ck what she does.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I've never been to a club those places scare me..... plus I would be a 'killjoy' becuase I certainly will not dabble in a shot of alcohol. Infact I would rain in a cloud of misery according to come users on here. Oh and to answer your question @Barni no we don't need men their a bunch of pervs anyway they don't have switch off button. Their off button is located in between their legs kick it and that should soon switch them off permenantly. Good riddance and good day to u sir and walk off simples.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I've never been to a club those places scare me..... plus I would be a 'killjoy' becuase I certainly will not dabble in a shot of alcohol. Infact I would rain in a cloud of misery according to come users on here. Oh and to answer your question @Barni no we don't need men their a bunch of pervs anyway they don't have switch off button. Their off button is located in between their legs kick it and that should soon switch them off permenantly. Good riddance and good day to u sir and walk off simples.

Xaasid sanaa. Why so cruel that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts