Message to all Somalis

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Ah another man coping because he wants to push BS "Somalinimo" which will never be accepted by the masses. I'll say it again. There's no such thing as a "Somali" phenotype and I can tell everyone apart.
How you niggas don't wanna unite even tho ur all the same man's is hilarious

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
How you niggas don't wanna unite even tho ur all the same man's is hilarious
Don’t take it serious. This website and Twitter decoupled from reality. Very different from back home. The most extreme takes always in English because it’s crazy people in the west who will not be impacted either way:

Majority People back home just trying to survive they not clan nazis. Social media always toxic that will propagate

Last edited:
You can tell Muuse Biixi is an Isaaq man from a mile away. I've seen many people and I've clocked that they're Isaaqs, Daaroods, Hawiyes etc with ease.

You're denying this to push your unrealistic "Somali" unity agenda but everyone can tell who's who. There's no such thing as a "Somali" phenotype.
Your a big time troll wallahi I don’t know how people don’t see it 😂😂

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
@Abdisamad, pleas like yours wont do anything. Somalis will only change if you brainwash them for years online into change. If you speak Somali, open up a TikTok account and spread the nationalism message there everyday until you croak.

@Abdisamad, pleas like yours wont do anything. Somalis will only change if you brainwash them for years online into change. If you speak Somali, open up a TikTok account and spread the nationalism message there everyday until you croak.
I hate tiktok sxb, I wish I could brainwash Somalis into unity, there's a great potential in a united Somalia, imagine how we could turn the country into an advanced first world country.

I hate tiktok sxb, I wish I could brainwash Somalis into unity, there's a great potential in a united Somalia, imagine how we could turn the country into an advanced first world country.

I like your enthusiasm brother, I really do, but the culture is too primitive to have a united Somaliweyn.

By primitive I don't mean in a derogatory sense. We are where England was when the Anglo-Saxons invaded Britannia or where Turkey was when the Kayi tribe (Ottomans) conquered Anatolia.

Those other qabiils who were subjugated into a central rule by the Alpha Qabiil (Anglo-Saxons and Ottomans) turned those regions into empires and eventually nation states.

To have a united Somalia you need a tribe that dominates all other tribes. We don't have that at the moment and quite frankly we won't have that anytime soon. The main tribes are all equally balanced and because its the 21st century, geopolitics is a 24-7 game.

That means any attempt to unite Somalis will not only be met by internal forces sabotaging it but foreign ones as well. Think of nations that benefit from divided Somalis (Ethiopia, Kenya, etc)

Back in the days if Europe had satellites to clue in on what the Ottoman tribe was trying to do they could have salvage the Spice trade and avoided the need to sea travel around Africa by preemptively striking them first.

That's what countries like Ethiopia and Kenya will try to do in a political sense to avoid a strong neighbor.

What I'm trying to say is it will take more than just brainwashing the youth. You still need a tribe that can overpower all others tribes to lead the Somali nation. Then you need them to withstand the foreign pressure to subjugate them. Name me the country and I'll name you the qabiil that was originally in charge and created a nation state.

This 4.5 nonsense is just idling for the inevitable, the balkanization of Somalia which in my opinion has already happened all but in international documents.

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
No we're not all the same. "Somalis" speak multiple languages and "Somalis" do not share one culture.
Complete and utter lie with your first statement. Af Maay and Af Maxa Tiri are both dialects of the same base language first of all. That language being Af Soomaali.

Secondly, it is true Somalis don't all share the exact same culture. Raxanweyn were farmers, Banaadiris were coastal city folk, the Soomaal were nomads, and the Harla were town folks/merchants.

What united us all were two things.

1) Tribal identity. We are all sub divisions of the same ethnicity despite the names we took to represent our occupations.

2) Religion. Be it in the pre islamic era with Waaqifenna or post Islamic with the deen. We've always been the same niggas.

People like you are corrupters of Somalis. All you spout is shit. From the way you tried to claim Dir is not Somali because of a paternal haplogroup to now trying to claim Somalis aren't the same people. You spout propaganda.

Either repent for your retarded comments that could've strayed many muslim Somalis off the path of islam to jahhliyya tribalism or shut the f*ck up & never comment here again.

Some of you retards don't realize how big Somalispot is. Thousands upon thousands of people visit here everyday reading up about Somali news. Your demented comments likely got a random nigga to believe it.

Pattern the f*ck up.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
There's many fob niggas who turned into super nationalists after the SSC shit. People became even more wadani after the MOU. Fob tiktok, specifically fob gen Z tiktok, is now in my opinion majority wadani.

There is still the occasional retard egging on tribal wars like with Mareexan vs Surre & Habar Gidir vs Mareexan but vast majority are done with tribal BS.

Its very amusing to witness the fobs wake up to the tea before diaspora did. You still see diaspora kids fighting over qabiil online like on twitter tiktok & even this site lakiinse the fobs are already mostly done.

They are fully prepared to fight for wadaanka rn. Unike diaspora idiots.

There's many fob niggas who turned into super nationalists after the SSC shit. People became even more wadani after the MOU. Fob tiktok, specifically fob gen Z tiktok, is now in my opinion majority wadani.

There is still the occasional retard egging on tribal wars like with Mareexan vs Surre & Habar Gidir vs Mareexan but vast majority are done with tribal BS.

Its very amusing to witness the fobs wake up to the tea before diaspora did. You still see diaspora kids fighting over qabiil online like on twitter tiktok & even this site lakiinse the fobs are already mostly done.

They are fully prepared to fight for wadaanka rn. Unike diaspora idiots.
There's hope then bro