Message to all Somalis

The Chinese president also emphasized that both China and Somalia shoulder the historical mission of achieving complete national reunification. China supports Somalia in safeguarding its national sovereignty and territorial integrity, as well as in its peace and development process, he said

Nearly every Somali speak the "northern Somali dialect". There are barely any dialects of af-soomali to begin with. The only major one that exists is Maay and only Rahanweyn speak it.

Genetically, culturally and linguistically, Somalis from north to south are homogenous. Its impossible to tell difference between a Hawiye and an Isaaq or a Somali from Djibouti or Garissa. But of course qabiliyaad prompt many Somalis to believe there is a difference. If you tell a German from Berlin that he is a different ethnicity from a German from Hamburg, he would laugh at your face because he isn't poisoned by tribal thoughts.

This cursed civil war has turned brother against brother. In the absolute worst case scenario, we may see Isaaqs become like Macedonians like @Som had once suggested.

kkkk who lied to you? You can easily tell a person's qabiil just by looking at them. I can easily tell a Hawiye from a Daarood. You can tell an Isaaq from both Hawiyes and Daaroods too.

kkkk who lied to you? You can easily tell a person's qabiil just by looking at them. I can easily tell a Hawiye from a Daarood. You can tell an Isaaq from both Hawiyes and Daaroods too.
Tell us what are the physical differences between an Isaaq and a Darod?

Tell us what are the physical differences between an Isaaq and a Darod?
You can tell Muuse Biixi is an Isaaq man from a mile away. I've seen many people and I've clocked that they're Isaaqs, Daaroods, Hawiyes etc with ease.

You're denying this to push your unrealistic "Somali" unity agenda but everyone can tell who's who. There's no such thing as a "Somali" phenotype.

You can tell Muuse Biixi is an Isaaq man from a mile away. I've seen many people and I've clocked that they're Isaaqs, Daaroods, Hawiyes etc with ease.

You're denying this to push your unrealistic "Somali" unity agenda but everyone can tell who's who. There's no such thing as a "Somali" phenotype.
Bro has the qabil sharingan

Somali unity is not unrealistic, now stop trolling, this is a serous thread.

Somali unity is not unrealistic, now stop trolling, this is a serous thread.
I'm not trolling. Let's be real wallahi. Everyone hates one another nowadays and it's only getting worse. You need to give up and focus on your own deegaan and your own people. There's no such thing as "Somalinimo" and we all need to prioritize our own regions.

What’s the secret? How can you tell the difference, I’ve been investigating too.

1725729157237.png

This guy talks like this and spreads this nonsense for his ultimate goal, wich you can read more about at, It's time for Somalia to Balkanize.

Nayaa ka kac

Trending

Latest posts