Message to all Somalis

I can assure you even if the MOU takes place and Ethiopia does get sea access from Somaliland, they will not recognise you. Hadii wili la wada noolyahay, we will come back to this post when the time comes.
In that case, no naval base. We'll scrap the MoU and continue the status quo.

In that case, no naval base. We'll scrap the MoU and continue the status quo.
Most likely scenario. Ethiopia already botched their 19% stake in Berbera in a previous deal with SL and they have been tip toeing around whether or not recognition will come. They aren't reliable when it comes to promises

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The worst part about this deal is how futile recognition from one shitty African country really is. Even if Ethiopia were to recognize SL today, it wouldn't really change anything nor would it realistically lead to actual statehood without the blessing of the West.

1280px-Western_Sahara_Positions.svg.png

Countries in green recognize Western Sahara, countries in light blue recognize Sahrawi self determination. Doesn't really mean as much as you think, particularly in the context of giving what should ostensibly be your biggest customer a port that will make Berbera irrelevant.

@Libaax-Joore puntitequeen has gone rogue and wants somalinimo yet all she ever got from it was ssdf and siyad wars, she got economic isolation from syl govt even tho no hawiye could lead without mj ties and they hate U.

All she gets is isbaaro on international projects by the sfg since 2016 hsm govt, USC massacres, looting. She gets nothing beneficial from Somalis yet she loves them, talk about Stockholm syndrome she isn't loyal to Puntland interests and it's Puntland time to enjoy the benefits of somalinimo since 1969s they been nothing but victims of it. Somalidu xishood malaha, cabsi bay wax ku lee yihin. But I think she has gone rogue and defending them because of that bicidyahan traitor xaange in Hamar.

Why love Egypt where abdiqasim salat hides out who teaches them USC interests, Egypt is what caused federalism after they endorsed sal balaar govt of aideed and Ali Mahdi not Ethiopia.
PL hasn't gained a single thing from Somalinimo, we will not repeat the mistakes of SYL and building the south only for Unuka leh to takeover. If anyone wants to fix Somalia go ahead and subjugate South Galkacyo to lower Shabelle it's proven they are dowlad ku nool. They wouldnt let their own cousin Abdiqasim salaat enter villia somalia he was trying to run the government from a studio apartment in Xamar. Then AY became president and they put turbans and became terrorists just to not let governance back in Xamar to avoid losing their precious Isbaaro and looted properties. Today they're occupying lower shabelle by force using Shaati dowlad and SNA while asking for South west VP bottom-line Dowlad ma rabaan.

Somalinimo
Somalinimo.jpg

I'm talking about diplomatic recognition and you jumped to Ethiopia's like they're gonna invade Somaliland to get the naval base.

That's rich coming from you when 40% of southern Somalia is either under AS or outright Ethiopian/Kenyan occupation. I'm not worried HSM the smiling clown already spoiled negotiations with Somaliland on his first term, redirecting his efforts from AS offensive to looting property and enriching his family. What can I expect from such a fool? Mind you this is the most powerful man in southern Somalia not much difference from 2014 & 2024. That's the great thing about Ethiopia, we don't need SFG blessings as we are happy to become a another Kosovo (limited recognition by UN member state) which is why you guys been going on a frenzy. It is really entertaining and strangely satisfying watching HSM falling over himself to point fingers at Ethiopian. For the first time in more than 30 years we have a solid path for recognition.
No I’m referring to the MOU, they can’t enforce it or lay a roadmap since they need massive diplomatic and military power, which they don’t have

The worst part about this deal is how futile recognition from one shitty African country really is. Even if Ethiopia were to recognize SL today, it wouldn't really change anything nor would it realistically lead to actual statehood without the blessing of the West.

1280px-Western_Sahara_Positions.svg.png

Countries in green recognize Western Sahara, countries in light blue recognize Sahrawi self determination. Doesn't really mean as much as you think, particularly in the context of giving what should ostensibly be your biggest customer a port that will make Berbera irrelevant.
If we had a fraction of Sahrawi Republic support we wouldn't be having this discussion right now. These barely control any territory and enjoy a wide diplomatic recognition. We have far more control, government institutions and potential than that place.

No I’m referring to the MOU, they can’t enforce it or lay a roadmap since they need massive diplomatic and military power, which they don’t have
Are you OK in the head? What does enforcement means? Who will stop Ethiopia from using Berbera corridor or building a naval base? Egypt, Turkey, China? Ridiculous reaching.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
PL hasn't gained a single thing from Somalinimo, we will not repeat the mistakes of SYL and building the south only for Unuka leh to takeover. If anyone wants to fix Somalia go ahead and subjugate South Galkacyo to lower Shabelle it's proven they are dowlad ku nool. They wouldnt let their own cousin Abdiqasim salaat enter villia somalia he was trying to run the government from a studio apartment in Xamar. Then AY became president and they put turbans and became terrorists just to not let governance back in Xamar to avoid losing their precious Isbaaro and looted properties. Today they're occupying lower shabelle by force using Shaati dowlad and SNA while asking for South west VP bottom-line Dowlad ma rabaan.

Somalinimo
View attachment 341883
youre making this about qabil now, if it was really about qabil then why didnt siad focus on marexan and ogaden regions? No its because of other reasons, dont conflate the two issues. Clearly somalia has not been able to reach the same potential since.
Abdullahi Yusuf was a traitor to the country, he teamed up with the ethiopians and lost. Somalia will never succeed with thinkers like you.

youre making this about qabil now, if it was really about qabil then why didnt siad focus on marexan and ogaden regions? No its because of other reasons, dont conflate the two issues. Clearly somalia has not been able to reach the same potential since.
Abdullahi Yusuf was a traitor to the country, he teamed up with the ethiopians and lost. Somalia will never succeed with thinkers like you.
No need for dramatics once you remove the below 140 non Alshabab checkpoints, we can talk about progress in Somalia.

1725675603884.png

Are you OK in the head? What does enforcement means? Who will stop Ethiopia from using Berbera corridor or building a naval base? Egypt, Turkey, China? Ridiculous reaching.
Ethiopia can’t press ahead with it now that the government in xamar has voiced outrage and got Egypt among other nations to back it militarily. They’d need to be militarily superior in order to lay down their demands and get xamar to acquiesce to it. I’m not speaking Chinese am I?

Ethiopia can’t press ahead with it now that the government in xamar has voiced outrage and got Egypt among other nations to back it militarily. They’d need to be militarily superior in order to lay down their demands and get xamar to acquiesce to it. I’m not speaking Chinese am I?
Voiced thier outrage kulaha, do you think you're in school :dead:

My man thinks 10k Egyptian Pigeon Eaters are some kind of a super power. All they said 5k are going to train Somali army. Good luck with pigeon eaters defending your sovereignty.

My man thinks 10k Egyptian Pigeon Eaters are some kind of a super power. All they said 5k are going to train Somali army. Good luck with pigeon eaters defending your sovereignty.
Egypt will not and should not defend Somali sovereignty, but the sons of Somalia will, with the help of Allah we shall defend our land and the dignity and honor of our people, such us our forefathers before us.. You separists will mock Somali unity and prosperity but by the will of Allah we will achieve this.. In the meantime keep on mocking us, keep on laughing and keep on rubbing shoulders with filthy poverty ridden Ethiopia, like they're your god who have your faith in his hands..

I Don't care what qabiil you belong to, but if this doesn't bother you, you are not a true Somali.. Only a cuck would not be bother by this amount of anamosity.. Maybe some of are too stupid to understand what is going and what is at stake.. Even the dusty tuulo your little qabiil settles in is not safe..

You’ve got the Ethiopian army who steals aid, has mass desertions, engages in cattle rustling, yeah I’d take the pigeon eaters over them any day lol

I Don't care what qabiil you belong to, but if this doesn't bother you, you are not a true Somali.. Only a cuck would not be bother by this amount of anamosity.. Maybe some of are too stupid to understand what is going and what is at stake.. Even the dusty tuulo your little qabiil settles in is not safe..

No way these cowards will actually invade. Just muscle flexing thinking they're worth shit
:pachah1:

advertisements

Hiiraan Online

Ethiopian military chief criticizes Somali leaders, vows to counter threats to national development
70 SharesFacebookFacebook messengerTwitterWhatsAppLinkedInTelegramPhoneEmail
HOL.jpg

Saturday September 7, 2024
202497638612943718871425.jpg

Jigjiga (HOL) — Ethiopian National Defence Forces (ENDF) Commander Field Marshal Birhanu Jula has vowed that Ethiopian troops are prepared to defend the nation's sovereignty and counter any potential threats, accusing Somali leaders of collaborating with Ethiopia's adversaries.

The commander made the remarks during the 47th-anniversary celebration of Ethiopia's eastern command forces, held in Jigjiga, Somali regional state this week.

Field Marshal Birhanu warned against what he called "historical enemies" aiming to hinder Ethiopia's development, with the support of internal mercenaries and traitors.

He emphasized the military's ongoing commitment to regional peace, particularly in Somalia, where Ethiopian troops have been involved in anti-terrorist operations.

Diplomatic tensions between Somalia and Ethiopia have been escalating since Ethiopia signed a controversial deal in January to lease 20 kilometers of Somaliland's coastline in exchange for recognition of Somaliland's independence. Mogadishu has condemned the agreement as a violation of its territorial sovereignty and retaliated by expelling the Ethiopian ambassador and threatening to remove Ethiopian troops stationed in Somalia.

The situation was further complicated by recent reports that Egypt delivered weapons to Somalia under a defense agreement. Ethiopia views the growing cooperation between Somalia and Egypt as a major threat, particularly given Egypt's concerns over the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD) and water rights on the Nile.
advertisements

Click here

What does he mean by internal enemies, does he consider Somalia part of Ethiopia in his delusion or what?

Look at this stinking Xabashis face, he look like a doofar madow.. We have Somali traitors kissing him, dabodhilif have no honor or dignity wallahi.

Trending

Latest posts