Miskeen gets his MN Somali girl tested

Do you not see how people might think your insane?
I think you are insane. What's your point? I actually work in Healthcare and treat mentally ill people and you have a lot signs of anti social behaviour. Based on your post count. I gave you some articles and did the best I could. I really do wish you get better. Inshallah. Take care bro.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The ratchetness isn't the women it's the men who decided to be gangsters. And now getting shot up in the West lol. Imagine being refugees only to end up like that. Arabs don't act like jihadist in the West. It's always retarded Somali Western men who are the weakest men on earth. I'm glad they are done for in the West.
No now your blatantly blaming one side when its both, I think you have some traumatic past with somali men but that doesnt give you the right to generalise the rest of us now your being a hypocrite after how you told me not to generalise but look at what your saying now 😂

No now your blatantly blaming one side when its both, I think you have some traumatic past with somali men but that doesnt give you the right to generalise the rest of us now your being a hypocrite after how you told me not to generalise but look at what your saying now 😂
@Internet Nomad
@Khaemwaset

I highly suspect that she is an ajanabi larper of some sort (most likely a madow woman as she has used LSA slang on several occasions).

I told her to stop being colourist one day to the dark-skinned majority on SomaliSpot and she replied something to the effect of "How do you know most Somali users on here aren't lightskins, huh?"

A very nonsensical response from someone who's allegedly Somali. Even hooyo mataalos know most of our people are mariin, at the very least.

Screenshot (271).png

Whatever she is, she isn't deserving of anyone's attention, and we should collectively pay her dust.

@Internet Nomad
@Khaemwaset

I highly suspect that she is an ajanabi larper of some sort (most likely a madow woman as she has used LSA slang on several occasions).

I told her to stop being colourist one day to the dark-skinned majority on SomaliSpot and she replied something to the effect of "How do you know most Somali users on here aren't lightskins, huh?"

A very nonsensical response from someone who's allegedly Somali. Even hooyo mataalos know most of our people are mariin, at the very least.

View attachment 334522

Whatever she is, she isn't deserving of anyone's attention, and we should collectively pay her dust.
OMG Guys don't listen to this insane woman. She literally is obsessed with colorism which is a African American term. No one cares about that in the Somali community. She said most Somalis are dark. You want to be a victim so bad. Sorry but we have REAL problems not stupid 1st world crap like light. Light doesn't do shit for anyone in a war or famine. Get a life you weirdo. If that is the biggest problem you have than count yourself lucky. Get therapy. Acting like Black women.

All I asked her was how would she know what color we are? To say lightskin Somalis don't exist is straight insane. You are saying I'm acting madow when you are. We have tribalism yes, we have Al-Shabaab yes, we don't have colorism outside of some women lightening their skin in the same way women use botox etc. She acting like we have a skin caste system where lightskin people are at the top, we don't. So what the hell are you talking about outside of some women lightening their skin. Almost all the Somali models are DARK to Brown, not light so shut up. Go to the black community and complain about light skin.

She still stalking me after this convo happened on July1st? Look at the post date. Talk about unhinged. What kind of weirdo does that. Leave me alone.

I asked you repeatedly to pay me dust and leave me alone. So why don't you lead by example and leave me alone wtf? Don't bother me, quote me or follow me you fucking unhinged weirdo. You have mental illness around light skin and the men know this. Straight jealous of light women, get a life.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
@Internet Nomad
@Khaemwaset

View attachment 334522

She kinda right on the light skinned part. Not all of us are darkies

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
@Internet Nomad
@Khaemwaset

View attachment 334522

Waa ajnabi

She kinda right on the light skinned part. Not all of us are darkies
Thank you bro, finally someone with common sense. She is claiming I'm acting like a lsa black women but using terms like colorism.

Some Somalis are light, what kind of weirdo says we are all one color. She isn't even in Somalia.

Waa ajnabi
Just take a quick scroll through her post history.

It's a constant pattern of attacking dark/brown skinned users who were otherwise minding their business and then gaslighting them for "victimising themselves" with madow problems that don't exist in the Somali community while literally BRINGING this supposedly "madow-exclusive" problem here.

You can't make this shit up.

How do I report stalking on this website since this poster has been following me into every thread? Over one convo. Unhinged.

Even her picture has black american women who are naked and light/dark.

Just take a quick scroll through her post history.

It's a constant pattern of attacking dark/brown skinned users who were otherwise minding their business and then gaslighting them for "victimising themselves" with madow problems that don't exist in the Somali community while literally BRINGING this supposedly "madow-exclusive" problem here.

You can't make this shit up.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAA you are talking about colorism naya, that is madow. stfu you dumb darkie retard.

It doesn’t matter what you believe who asked you? They clearly AGREED to be exclusive with each other so she should uphold that. How do you know understand that you’re genuinely retarded.

Agreed to what akhi? He didn't marry her, might as well piss on the agreement, there is no such thing as exclusivity with someone you're not married to. It's not in the religion or Somali culture. If you're saying they agreed to be exclusive before marriage, that's a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship which is haram, what's responding to some dude's DMs gonna do to top that? This ain't cheating at all, tough shit to the dude. You're still on the marriage market till the nikkah kicks in.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts