Miskeen gets his MN Somali girl tested

Unfortunately they are not grateful not all of them but a silent majority,you’ll never see South Asian women and Arab talking bad about their men even though they have less freedom
Lmao grateful hahaha you niggas are dead and washed up. You guys are retarded period. Comparing yourself to barbaric tribes. What Arabs in the Gulf? The Ottoman Empire?

What about the Iranian women fighting right now? Oh they are complacent right lol? Fucking retarded. Anyways you guys are going to be done for and that will be great for the human race.

Niggas made me cut my beautiful timo dhere when I was 12. Got violated by my whole extended family and parents then dragged to a barber by my abti
I knew you were a pussy. And you stuck in the basement scared of going outside hence the 20 000 posts. Too pussy right?

You guys are the worst of human race. Good thing is you guys are killing eachother and saving the air for the rest of the world. Thank goodness. Bye.

I won't reply again. Keep hating from your basement wishing you were a female with you long hair f$$$ggot.

Subhanallah are you not Somali
Lmao grateful hahaha you niggas are dead and washed up. You guys are retarded period. Comparing yourself to barbaric tribes. What Arabs in the Gulf? The Ottoman Empire?

What about the Iranian women fighting right now? Oh they are complacent right lol? Fucking retarded. Anyways you guys are going to be done for and that will be great for the human race.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I knew you were a pussy. And you stuck in the basement scared of going outside hence the 20 000 posts. Too pussy right?

You guys are the worst of human race. Good thing is you guys are killing eachother and saving the air for the rest of the world. Thank goodness. Bye.

I won't reply again. Keep hating from your basement wishing you were a female with you long hair f$$$ggot.
You are not normal

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

1720987844700.png

You are not normal
Says the incel who would kiss my ass if you saw me in real life.

Somali take credit for shit that doesn't belong to them. You guys aren't nicer than Arab men, we Somali women are stronger than their women, you dumbass.

No man would disrespect me to my face.

Now go back to you basement.

See how quick you jump on me when he dissed me way back.

Why don't you guys take your meds and stop being violent.

Either way you will likely be killed by another Somali man, so I don't have to worry about you or the other incel loser. You have 6000 messages ahahahaha, you niggas need to go outside man.

Your the most at risk male. So good riddance. Allah doesn't like evilness.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Says the incel who would kiss my ass if you saw me in real life.

Somali take credit for shit that doesn't belong to them. You guys aren't nicer than Arab men, we Somali women are stronger than their women, you dumbass.

No man would disrespect me to my face.

Now go back to you basement.
Sxb I bet you're some deranged woman with caloolweyn I wouldn't want to be near you

And I don't have a basement

Khaemwaset

VIP

Either way you will likely be killed by another Somali man, so I don't have to worry about you or the other incel loser. You have 6000 messages ahahahaha, you niggas need to go outside man.

Where do you get Somali men dying from other faraxs, we Somali men are doing fine.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

You clearly have some serious underlying mental issues as you cannot reciprocate the sentiment you have to go from 0-100.

Your unhinged I had many arguments with many people on this site I have yet to wish death upon someone.

Go seek therapy and heal.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
You have 6000 messages ahahahaha, you niggas need to go outside man.

You’re the most at risk male. So good riddance. Allah doesn't like evilness
Yeah 6k comments over the span of 2 years I just came back from a 200 day haitus where I was offline touching grass.

The fact that you constantly think every Somali male you argue with is gonna die in a gang related accident. Just makes me think your walaalo are on a T-shirt somewhere and half of those t-shirts are in a landfill in Indonesia because nobody cared enough about that bum-ass nigga to wear them.

You clearly have trauma by living in some roach infested section 8 housing.

Yeah 6k comments over the span of 2 years I just came back from a 200 day haitus where I was offline touching grass.

The fact that you constantly think every Somali male you argue with is gonna die in a gang related accident. Just makes me think your walaalo are on a T-shirt somewhere and half of those t-shirts are in a landfill in Indonesia because nobody cared enough about that bum-ass nigga to wear them.

You clearly have trauma by living in some roach infested section 8 housing.
The term walalo let's ne know exactly who you are. Why do you retarded Landers come on a website meant for Somali people. Does the website name say somaliland spot? No go f*ck off you weirdo khat smoking lunatics.

I don't stay online like you two do. The psot count tells the picture. Go away.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The term walalo let's ne know exactly who you are. Why do you retarded Landers come on a website meant for Somali people. Does the website name say somaliland spot? No go f*ck off you weirdo khat smoking lunatics.

I don't stay online like you two do. The psot count tells the picture. Go away.
Mental health issues is a problem that continues to go unaddressed within our community.
Wouldn’t your logic make sense if it was somaliaspot not somalispot? Unless you believe lander is an ethnicity?
IMG_3502.jpeg

Mental health issues is a problem that continues to go unaddressed within our community.
Wouldn’t your logic make sense if it was somaliaspot not somalispot? Unless you believe lander is an ethnicity?
View attachment 334501
I'm not mentally ill but it's on your mind because u are. I trolled u guys. Again I hope you get better inshallah. Khat does damage to peoples mind.

You guys aren't Somali. When ppl call u Somali you guys say you are Landers right? So why are u in Somali spaces?

Go make a forum. Go make a country and leave us alone. And u didn't deny what I know you are lol. I was right.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I'm not mentally ill but it's on your mind because u are.
It's funny when people who are mentally ill think they can call others mentally ill. Lol sad.
“I’m not mentally ill you calling out my drastic mood swing is due to you actually being mentally ill”
I trolled u guys
1720997418247.jpeg

You guys aren't Somali. When ppl call u Somali you guys say you are Landers right? So why are u in Somali spaces?
Schizo induced hallucination’s arguing with imaginary people.

“I’m not mentally ill you calling out my drastic mood swing is due to you actually being mentally ill”

View attachment 334504

Schizo induced hallucination’s arguing with imaginary people.
I'll make a dua for you to get better. In the meantime you can use these articles below:

Inshallah I hope you feel better and please go outside and wash your ass too.

You need to do background check before marrying Xalimo especially if she is pushing 30. You don’t need to end up with bop.
I agree since you guys mothers are all s and single mothers who get ran through. Also you sisters and future daughters are all s too.

Please make sure you look into their sexual history. Especially if you are in a haram relationship like that simp in the video.

Oh and that arab in the video sisters and wives are ran through by American and Jewish army forces.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I agree since you guys mothers are all s and single mothers who get ran through. Also you sisters and future daughters are all s too.

Please make sure you look into their sexual history. Especially if you are in a haram relationship like that simp in the video.

Oh and that arab in the video sisters and wives are ran through by American and Jewish army forces.
Do you not see how people might think your insane?

Trending

Latest posts