Miskeen gets his MN Somali girl tested

So the good girls are doing similar things because there really is no rewards,what exactly do you want them to do,pleasing Allah is a life time commitment
But that's my point. It's for Allah not marriage. But don't complain there are fraudsters when u guys make them wear it.

No I wasnt being casually negative I was pointing out how more somali women and men are having less self respect for eachother and themselves to be going around doing this I may have worded it wrongly I didnt even generalise wrongly its the truth the west is one of the main driving factors thats causing somalis living in the west to degrade behaviorally.
I don’t believe this tbh, I think there’s always been a small amount of ratchet people in the Somali community (male and female) and that it hasn’t changed much, social media puts a big emphasis on those people.

stop being so black pilled, it’s not that deep. If you’re looking for those people you’ll find them, however there isn’t a plague of them that’s infecting us.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
So many assumptions made again by attacking me over that poster, you prove yourself. I am not around bad Somali by choice, I live in a area with a lot of them first of all.

I wear hijab for once and secondly I was saying that these guys assume women in the west are for the street, hence the passport bro movement. Somali men have been doing this for a long time, and I don't mind but they instead attack us.

I do not have a negative opinion based on my family members since my bros and dad are good, but they are not young and Western who gang bang so there is a difference. I literally said that the men back home are great. So what is your point?

I was responding to this:

I was saying the hijab being pushed on all women gives the ones who are not religious or promiscuous the same status. That is the same as giving fake degrees to everyone lol. Of course it will be hard to distinguish. Where in Somalia the real religious people wore hijab. That was my point that the community is to blame. No woman who sleeps aroound will wear a nun and be one yet we have girls who don't pray, wear tight clothes and sleep around wearing the same hijab as the other women and we have to compete with them, its not fair lol. That was what I was saying.

Lastly, Somali guys need to understand that we are not western people. Our reputation is all we have, you can't just call us s because its major. Yet some of you do this. Example this guy in the video.
Get a life bro

Get a life bro
Shut up the whole world knows how u guys treat Somali women. That's why no one likes you guys. f*ck off. Always comparing yourself to Arabs and other groups. Trash.

Telling me to get a life when you have over 11 000 posts. Go outside and touch grass. Loser.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Shut up the whole world knows how u guys treat Somali women. That's why no one likes you guys. f*ck off. Always comparing yourself to Arabs and other groups. Trash.

Telling me to get a life when you have over 11 000 posts. Go outside and touch grass. Loser.
I have 11k cause I been here since 2022

The world couldn't care less and even if they did, Somali men treat xalimos like goddesses compared to Arabs and Indian-Pakistanis.

I've been outside all day nigga I'm just here cause i can't sleep then I see you ɓitching about Abdis

I have 11k cause I been here since 2022

The world couldn't care less and even if they did, Somali men treat xalimos like goddesses compared to Arabs and Indian-Pakistanis.

I've been outside all day nigga I'm just here cause i can't sleep then I see you ɓitching about Abdis
hahahahah that makes it worse, since 2022??? lol bro go outside.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I don’t believe this tbh, I think there’s always been a small amount of ratchet people in the Somali community (male and female) and that it hasn’t changed much, social media puts a big emphasis on those people.

stop being so black pilled, it’s not that deep. If you’re looking for those people you’ll find them, however there isn’t a plague of them that’s infecting us.
No this ratchetness is happening to every community in the west and somalis arent a exception although yes we alwayd had thid demographic the issue is this demographic is growing and its growing fast.

Somali women have the most free women in the Muslim community,go check how the South Asian and Arab women are treated by their men.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Somali women have the most free women in the Muslim community,go check how the South Asian and Arab women are treated by their men.
They should be grateful, I saw videos and pictures of what arabs and south asians do to their women and I can confirm our women have it best than the rest of them.

Khaemwaset

VIP
There is a reason why its called the Waaqoyi, its super religious, had to cut my hair.
Niggas made me cut my beautiful timo dhere when I was 12. Got violated by my whole extended family and parents then dragged to a barber by my abti

Last edited:
Unfortunately they are not grateful not all of them but a silent majority,you’ll never see South Asian women and Arab talking bad about their men even though they have less freedom
They should be grateful, I saw videos and pictures of what arabs and south asians do to their women and I can confirm our women have it best than the rest of them.

No this ratchetness is happening to every community in the west and somalis arent a exception although yes we alwayd had thid demographic the issue is this demographic is growing and its growing fast.
The ratchetness isn't the women it's the men who decided to be gangsters. And now getting shot up in the West lol. Imagine being refugees only to end up like that. Arabs don't act like jihadist in the West. It's always retarded Somali Western men who are the weakest men on earth. I'm glad they are done for in the West.

Trending

Latest posts