Miskeen gets his MN Somali girl tested

OMG Guys don't listen to this insane woman. She literally is obsessed with colorism which is a African American term. No one cares about that in the Somali community. She said most Somalis are dark. You want to be a victim so bad. Sorry but we have REAL problems not stupid 1st world crap like light. Light doesn't do shit for anyone in a war or famine. Get a life you weirdo. If that is the biggest problem you have than count yourself lucky. Get therapy. Acting like Black women.

All I asked her was how would she know what color we are? To say lightskin Somalis don't exist is straight insane. You are saying I'm acting madow when you are. We have tribalism yes, we have Al-Shabaab yes, we don't have colorism outside of some women lightening their skin in the same way women use botox etc. She acting like we have a skin caste system where lightskin people are at the top, we don't. So what the hell are you talking about outside of some women lightening their skin. Almost all the Somali models are DARK to Brown, not light so shut up. Go to the black community and complain about light skin.

She still stalking me after this convo happened on July1st? Look at the post date. Talk about unhinged. What kind of weirdo does that. Leave me alone.

I asked you repeatedly to pay me dust and leave me alone. So why don't you lead by example and leave me alone wtf? Don't bother me, quote me or follow me you fucking unhinged weirdo. You have mental illness around light skin and the men know this. Straight jealous of light women, get a life.
How do I report stalking on this website since this poster has been following me into every thread? Over one convo. Unhinged.

Even her picture has black american women who are naked and light/dark.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAA you are talking about colorism naya, that is madow. stfu you dumb darkie retard.
Just skimmed through your incessant yapping and this bit stood out to me.

In what fucking world is Lana del Rey a light skinned black American woman?

She's as white as wonder bread, you blind b*tch.

:mjlol:

Me seeing what this thread has turned into.

1721090304260.gif

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
She's crying about something I never actually said.
I’m telling you this person is schizo she having multiple imaginary arguments and still managing to lose them all.

I’m telling you this person is schizo she having multiple imaginary arguments and still managing to lose them all.
She couldn't even spell kulaha correctly, that deranged c*nt said "qu laha" unironically.

:heh:

@haye haye

As the resident internet detective of SSpot, do you think sh-89 is an ajanabi larper, judging from their history on here? πŸ€”

Internet Nomad

She couldn't even spell kulaha correctly, that deranged c*nt said "qu laha" unironically.

@haye haye

As the resident internet detective of SSpot, do you think sh-89 is an ajanabi larper, judging from their history on here? πŸ€”
There are many insane people on the internet and this site is easy to find if you google anything remotely Somali related.

@haye haye

I don't think this is a reincarnated account to be honest, their writing style doesn't look familiar. But there are a lot of ajnabis on here and if you read SSpot enough, you can be passable as a Somali.

Just skimmed through your incessant yapping and this bit stood out to me.

In what fucking world is Lana del Rey a light skinned black American woman?

She's as white as wonder bread, you blind b*tch.

:mjlol:

You are obsessed with race Iike your black American women masters. U want a cookie?

I don't think this is a reincarnated account to be honest, their writing style doesn't look familiar. But there are a lot of ajnabis on here and if you read SSpot enough, you can be passable as a Somali.
U guys have paranoia wondering who I am, where I came from, my skin color. Talk about obsessed. I don't know you. I only know the other weirdo. You are weird too.

I basically said I don't know you and you can be anybody. What's wrong with that?
The gag is she doesn't know me either.

She's been quoting me, tagging me and even referring me as "darkie" under my own threads for several weeks now (example below) but I'm the obsessed one looooool

:ririwtf:

The gag is she doesn't know me either.

She's been quoting me, tagging me and even referring me as "darkie" under my own threads for several weeks now (example below) but I'm the obsessed one looooool

:ririwtf:

Okay you came in talking to me. How about this? You don't quote me or message me or about me and leave me alone. Simple.

f*ck off darkness. You are miserable and bitter. Not my fault u r burnt and ugly.

Also why are you using a lightskin woman like rihanna? U hate yourself. Ufff.

I basically said I don't know you and you can be anybody. What's wrong with that?
Just don't talk to me or about me. Get a life. I don't know u and u don't know me. I won't reply to you again.

That other poster follows me into every thread and quoted posts from July 1st and claims I'm following her. It's literal stalking.

Internet Nomad

f*ck off darkness. You are miserable and bitter. Not my fault u r burnt and ugly.

Also why are you using a lightskin woman like rihanna? U hate yourself. Ufff.
β€œf*ck off darkness”
Funny GIF

Your unwell.

β€œf*ck off darkness”
Funny GIF

Your unwell.
I actually think dark somali women are the most beautiful but I can't stand colorism arguments applied to Somali women.

They hate lightskin women because of male preferences and make their life hell. Oh and all of them like lightskin men, make that make sense.

Trending