Miski hit my luuq...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If two people are having a conversation and one person continues to report each part of the conversation, isn't that as if there is a third person(in this case, a mod) in the conversation without being listed? Because the other person is unaware the conversation is being reported/leaked.
giphy.gif

S

syntax

@administrator @Duchess @AbdiJohnson

Not sure with the current release of xenforo, I haven't messed around with it for a whil, but wouldn't a easy solution to this be to lower the maximum recipients to 2 under group/user permissions. You guys can discuss if you want to implement it, tbh idc I have my PM disabled anyway. Just thought I'd remind you if you didn't already know.

T

Tokio

Wouldn't if be funny if me and someone else did have some dodgy next lvl convo...and one of the mods looks at it and gets scarred for life :drakelaugh:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I went back and read @Duchess explanation they can't read the whole convo but the bit that has been reported.

Anyways people shouldn't share their personal information and should know who they dealing with.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
If you have a conversation with a person and they report what you said, it appears on the moderation panel. It's no different from a person having a conversation and the other taking a snap and sending it elsewhere. In the case of reported messages, moderators see them hence why they are moderators.

The person you are talking to can invite people into the conversation if need be.

In the case of @MrPrestige, his conversation had a dozen people and the person whose information was exposed reported the message. If you are going to harass a person then don't be so stupid as to invite (or have others who know) the individual be in the group.

We aren't going to allow any harassment on this platform. @Duchess and @AbdiJohnson have carte blanche on the issues of harassment and ography. Multi people conversations will disappear once the private groups have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.