Mixed Somalis

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
He looks nothing like that Khaanis, how do you see it.
F1EFD51A-E1B5-4EE9-B648-EA6DA7B66478.jpeg

Looks exactly like him

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
He looks pretty run-of-the-mill when it comes to mixed Somalis. My question to you guys is, why do they focus on these topics?

If full Somalis with no recent admixture already range from almost blue to pretty much olive. Why would you not expect half Somalis not to have a wide range, maybe even greater?
Yep, alisha boe and maya jama look somali for example.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I've seen people with a similar range of SSA such as biracial americans/dominicans and mixed jamacians who look "brown".
Jamaicans have native, SSA, Indian/SEA and European ancestry, on average Black Americans are 20% European, AA have thrived in America(USA), out of 12m slaves that got shipped only 6% arrived in North America(50m now).

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
That is actually scary :mjlol:how come when other Blacks mix with Cadaans they do not turn out like this. His Somali Dads Genes literally got Colonised typical Brits. Cushitic's are deffo most Ancient Humans on earth.

View attachment 318386
Cause Somali are already mixed race between kikuyu and Arab or Jews one of them. So if Somali man or woman marry cadaan the baby will look almost cadaan.
Somali, afar, Oromo, all habasha and many small Cushitic groups are considered to be mixed race in origin.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This reminds me of that thread from a Somali girl on Twitter. She found out her dad had a child with a Danish woman when he was abroad for university and tracked her down.

https://x.com/stargooorl/status/1634909015208775682?s=20

i dont know how true this is because you have to take everything with a grain of salt but its wild. The half somali definitely passes for fully white. Then again that girls father is definitely not fully somali himself.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
This reminds me of that thread from a Somali girl on Twitter. She found out her dad had a child with a Danish woman when he was abroad for university and tracked her down.

i dont know how true this is because you have to take everything with a grain of salt but its wild. The half somali definitely passes for fully white.
Her father doesn’t look somali. But damn Somali men abandon their ajnabi wives and mixed children so often. They can’t commit to anyone it seems

Her father doesn’t look somali. But damn Somali men abandon their ajnabi wives and mixed children so often. They can’t commit to anyone it seems
I used to follow her on tiktok, she had the somali flag and the yemeni flag in her bio

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah her dad is probably Benadiri or something. This isn't the first time I've heard this, a similar story happened with a somali uncle who went to Russia as a university student and had a daughter with a Russian woman. I remember seeing a post by her years ago with a old photo of them together, she was searching for him.

Somalis got around when they were abroad, leaving illegitimate children here and there.

i dont know how true this is because you have to take everything with a grain of salt but its wild. The half somali definitely passes for fully white. Then again that girls father is definitely not fully somali himself.
The closest those mixed people come to Europe are those Eastern Mediterranean Europeans who can get dark.