Mixed Somalis

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yeah her dad is probably Benadiri or something. This isn't the first time I've heard this, a similar story happened with a somali uncle who went to Russia as a university student and had a daughter with a Russian woman. I remember seeing a post by her years ago with a old photo of them together, she was searching for him.

Somalis got around when they were abroad, leaving illegitimate children here and there.
That’s terrible. These kids grow up to be kaafirs but a lot of Somali men have more issues with somali girls who get with ajnabi Muslims than these men who produce Maya Jamas and Alisha Boes.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
That’s terrible. These kids grow up to be kaafirs but a lot of Somali men have more issues with somali girls who get with ajnabi Muslims than these men who produce Maya Jamas and Alisha Boes.
Yeah it's very sad. Maya Jama is odd cause she had contact with her father but he was just a criminal. I suppose if one isn't raised by the father we can't be surprised at how irrelgious they become.

Stop treating it like it's an epidemic. Those people are few and far between.

They completely assimilate into the local White culture. And tend to be alright people. One gets the sense that they seek to connect with their Somali side while not outwardly stating it as such. It's awkward when they do the ethnicity reveal, and all you can do is treat them like you're white friends.

There is this chick that I got to know through an cadaan friend who revealed she was Somali, and I had tried to avoid that as I knew she looked Somali mixed, not going to lie. So when she said it and looked at me like a child that wanted validation, all I could muster was a, "Oh, that's .. that's cool." Reflecting on it now, I think I was too underwhelming, but I thought it was too awkward since she was no different than White people in behavior and everything. I could not start changing tones because that would be as if I were a foreigner to her. I was not keen on maneuvering her complex identity issue. She was very beautiful and too into me. Her half-Somali side was an elephant in the room that I wanted to avoid because she clearly expected me to be a source of identity recognition or something. So, I treated her like the average white woman.

Deadass, I think she wanted me to be a proxy daddy for her aabo who left her. That's too much for me because I was not the most culturally enriched Somali. I grew up in a culturally mixed environment myself.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Stop treating it like it's an epidemic. Those people are few and far between.

They completely assimilate into the local White culture. And tend to be alright people. One gets the sense that they seek to connect with their Somali side while not outwardly stating it as such. It's awkward when they do the ethnicity reveal, and all you can do is treat them like you're white friends.

There is this chick that I got to know through an cadaan friend who revealed she was Somali, and I had tried to avoid that as I knew she looked Somali mixed, not going to lie. So when she said it and looked at me like a child that wanted validation, all I could muster was a, "Oh, that's .. that's cool." Reflecting on it now, I think I was too underwhelming, but I thought it was too awkward since she was no different than White people in behavior and everything. I could not start changing tones because that would be as if I were a foreigner to her. I was not keen on maneuvering her complex identity issue. She was very beautiful and too into me. Her half-Somali side was an elephant in the room that I wanted to avoid because she clearly expected me to be a source of identity recognition or something. So, I treated her like the average white woman.

Deadass, I think she wanted me to be a proxy daddy for her aabo who left her. That's too much for me because I was not the most culturally enriched Somali. I grew up in a culturally mixed environment myself.
Half Somalis with Somali fathers tend to have a lot of self hatred growing up and only connect with their Somali side when they’re older just like that girl you mentioned. You should’ve been more enthusiastic. How rude.

But it's quite divergent if i'm not wrong akhi? Since somalis have 55-60 "African", due to the very divergent nature of Eurasian and SSA ancestries. They seem to cluster with most maghrebis, who are between 20-25 "African".

I'm part maghrebi myself, i actually cluster closely to sudanese nubians/arabs. Due to the fact i'm "37-40 SSA/African" derived.
I only mean in phenotype, not genetics. Yeah, genetically you are closer to MENA than Europeans for sure if you are half European.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Did I ask to be her Somali daddy? :ftw9nwa:
This could've been you bro
im-the-dad-that-stepped-up-ns-v0-fgje6sbxjqaa1.jpg

:russ:

But it's quite divergent if i'm not wrong akhi? Since somalis have 55-60 "African", due to the very divergent nature of Eurasian and SSA ancestries. They seem to cluster with most maghrebis, who are between 20-25 "African".

I'm part maghrebi myself, i actually cluster closely to sudanese nubians/arabs. Due to the fact i'm "37-40 SSA/African" derived.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts