Mixed Somalis

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalis are 40-45 Eurasian abti, accept it it's over. Why do you think horner's genes are "weak".
A lot of somali-whites look that way, as well.
38% sxb, there is some ”SSA” baked in to that Eurasian ancestry.

Nevertheless, I know 10 half-white somalis, none of them look like him. You can see the somali admixture in practically all half-whites but not this guy. Something is off imo.

Nevertheless, I know 10 half-white somalis, none of them look like him. You can see the somali admixture in practically all half-whites but not this guy. Something is off imo.
I think the admixture various between regions so 38 is the low end while 40-45 is the high end

The only half somali that I have seen that can actually pass as one is Maya Jama. The rest are pretty much middle eastern or southern european looking. I also saw a half Japanese mix that looks extremely Japanese

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Half Somalis with Somali fathers tend to have a lot of self hatred growing up and only connect with their Somali side when they’re older just like that girl you mentioned. You should’ve been more enthusiastic. How rude.
Could have bagged her my dude, missed opportunities.

I have half white/somali cousins, they look exactly like this. I'm surprised this isnt commonly known, most half somali/white people either look fully somali or like arabs

Well clearly you don't know all somalis, cause my half white half somali cousins look exactly like him but even more pale. You know what's funny? My aunts white husbands mom was actually shocked by how white the kids looked lmao

he's a wrestler now, how fascinating

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 7.27.45 PM.png

Trending

Latest posts