Mixed Somalis

She is somali but from Djibouti and speaks some French and the dad is just a basic cadaan. The kid is doing well and learning alot from my teachings ( he is slowly becoming a ultra nationalist the guy is getting more racist than me and that scares me 💀)
Somali Nationalist as a half white?

Somalinimo never dies

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
All Somalis are from mixed race.
Everyone is mixed race then.

Cushitic is 9,000 years old. The races we are a product of are long dead and only live through us. Stop this bullshit of "mixed race". Just because we don't look like fucking madows doesn't mean we're somehow this hybrid people.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Somali Nationalist as a half white?

Somalinimo never dies
Tbh half cadaans the ones from places like UK an American, Australia and etc. Their cadaan side does not have that much culture and the other side the somali side is more culturally influencing thus usually half cadaan half somalis usually act more somali than their cadaan counterpart.

Half Somalis with Somali fathers tend to have a lot of self hatred growing up and only connect with their Somali side when they’re older just like that girl you mentioned. You should’ve been more enthusiastic. How rude.
Nah don’t think so
My two cousins who are half Somalis tend to be Somali nationalist but get pushed out by Somali community simple they’re half breed. I think my family are the only ones who are nice to them

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nah don’t think so
My two cousins who are half Somalis tend to be Somali nationalist but get pushed out by Somali community simple they’re half breed. I think my family are the only ones who are nice to them
Can they speak somali?

Trending

Latest posts