Mixed Somalis

bohom

Here to chill
@Aseer Idk, I don't like to judge people by race because it would be very hypocritical. I treat everyone I meet as an individual and my view of them is on their behaviour, not on that which they don't control.

@error1 My hair is black indoors, dark brownish in the sun.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@Aseer Idk, I don't like to judge people by race because it would be very hypocritical. I treat everyone I meet as an individual and my view of them is on their behaviour, not on that which they don't control.

@error1 My hair is black indoors, dark brownish in the sun.
No not race wise like do you hate them or are indifferent to them about the things they did to somalis and still doing?

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Ironically enough i have much much higher SSA than either since i'm part maghrebi yet i don't look that different from OP. I look like a typical arab. I'm like 40 SSA which is mad
My guess is you look southern Yemeni πŸ€”πŸ€”

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It is very interesting, I have no half Somali relatives, I've never seen one either, maybe I have but I didn't know at the time because they looked ajnabi asf
I only know one who is half somali half white but I am like their mentor teaching him his other side and taking him under my wing, many mixed somalis don't know their language or history and that isn't good and it's better for them to learn about the homeland.