Mixed Somalis

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Nothing alike. I look similar to hakimi. Remember maghrebis share half of their ancestry with southern europeans. Specifically "Anatolian" which makes people lighter
Oh hakimiii my first guess was Yemeni but that does make sense

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
are their somali parent whitewashed??
No she is normal but she doesn't talk to them in somali much or teach them anything, the mother is also from Djibouti and they are gonna go to holiday there soon so I am getting his somali ready so he doesn't get bullied.

Aseer

VIP
Never had Somali dessert
spinning GIF

You should try, maybe you can start with my favourite.

Aseer

VIP
Nope, most people from the coast look like my maghrebi parent. They look Mediterranean, maghrebis on the coast do not look that different from italians
How are you on your language, and knowledge about Somali culture, history, clothing, food etc. And also do you have the natural Somali urge to hate on anything ethiopian or is it deep down and locked away waiting to rise or is it suppressed? And are tou that connected to your Somali side and family and do you ever consider visiting somalia one day?

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
How are you on your language, and knowledge about Somali culture, history, clothing, food etc. And also do you have the natural Somali urge to hate on anything ethiopian or is it deep down and locked away waiting to rise or is it suppressed? And are tou that connected to your Somali side and family and do you ever consider visiting somalia one day?
Pretty knowledgeable overall and heavily connected to my somali side.

Aseer

VIP
really? the mum speaks french? is his dad aussie?
She is somali but from Djibouti and speaks some French and the dad is just a basic cadaan. The kid is doing well and learning alot from my teachings ( he is slowly becoming a ultra nationalist the guy is getting more racist than me and that scares me 💀)

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
@Doctorabdi To me, I see Algerians like Benzema and Zidane as white. I can't really call them something else.
Well, maghrebis do share nearly half of their ancestry with italians. Specifically if you look at "old admixture" dna tests, there is a component called "Anatolian Neolithic Farmer", that is shared with europeans and maghrebis. Making them "white looking"

Aseer

VIP
mashallah that's cool that you're teaching them about their somali side
Yeah he was quite curious and willing to learn and also the fact he is going to africa and that guy will get ravaged if he is not atleast a bit prepared 😭🙏

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Yeah, for me Algerians are the only non-european country who look 99% European from my experience.
Eh, that depends. Anatolians, Levantine and coastal maghrebis can look similar because of shared ancestry. Keep in mind race is a made up

bohom

Here to chill
Eh, that depends. Anatolians, Levantine and coastal maghrebis can look similar because of shared ancestry. Keep in mind race is a made up
True. But Anatolians are technically Europeans though. Levantines are random, some look super white and some don't.

bohom

Here to chill
Anyways guys, I'm glad I've answered all of your questions regarding my Italian mother 😊. If there are any other users reading this who are interested (@seoulmates), ask me later in the day because I'm tired of typing right now 😭

Last edited:

Aseer

VIP
Anyways guys, I'm glad I've answered all of your questions regarding my Italian mother 😊. If there are any other users reading this who are interested, ask me later in the day because I'm tired of typing right now 😭
Goodnight.

Trending

Latest posts