Mohammed Hijab gets called a pedo by the far-right, Zionists, and Ryan Garcia after an old video resurfaced in which he talks about underage marriage

@DojaKhat I was outside. The answer would be yes as long as they’re a truly righteous Muslim. Also my daughter most have menstruated and be physically and mentally mature for marriage. Not to mention she’ll have willfulling to accept the marriage. With all that in mind I could accept the marriage request.

No, you agreed that its preference.

It is not however law/morality. You clearly understand that distinction however @Angelina doesnt.

Angelina didn't say that it was immoral back then, she is just saying what I'm saying, which is ancient 9 year olds aren't the same, and neither are the living conditions now.

I can’t deal with the age in isolation simply because a 9 yr old child looks like a child. Doesn’t have the body of a woman nor the mentality of a sane adult that can consent. I’ve never seen a 9 yr old that has the intelligence or a body of a sane adult. Have you?

I asked you to hypothetically imagine one.

It is clear you both do not want to answer the question. I can understand why.

Suffice it to say that your issue is not with Muslim men as you two were pretending, but with Islam itself with regards to this law.

You are also obfuscating with other criteria to avoid attacking this one as you do not accept it. You are attacking Muslim men as a safe way to attack the Islamic law which you know you cannot do as you would be outted as a heretic by Muslims immediately and your opinions would be discarded automatically. That much is now clear.

And judge, [O MuαΈ₯ammad], between them by what Allāh has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allāh has revealed to you. And if they turn away - then know that Allāh only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.

Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allāh in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].

Al-Mai'dah 49-50

@DojaKhat I was outside. The answer would be yes as long as they’re a truly righteous Muslim. Also my daughter most have menstruated and be physically and mentally mature for marriage. Not to mention she’ll have willfulling to accept the marriage. With all that in mind I could accept the marriage request.
So basically you wouldn’t.

A 9 yr old can’t consent. Most of them don’t fully know what relationship are and don’t have desires.

They don’t have the body of a woman. They have the body of a child and they look like a child.

what you’ve outlined is impossible of a 9 yr old and I’m doubting if you’ve ever seen a 9 yr old.

Long way to say NO.

Very slim chance of your daughter passing all those criteria. And this is precisely why there are women and men, who want child marriage laws. To protect those who have no protection or parents to weigh up the options.

I asked you to hypothetically imagine one.
Why are we talking about hypotheticals when we’re talking about modern 9 yr olds? Why talk about the realm of imagination? Thats your issue as well. You can’t talk about the here and now and the reality of the situation hence why you need to engage in mental gymnastics.
It is clear you both do not want to answer the question. I can understand why.

Suffice it to say that your issue is not with Muslim men as you two were pretending, but with Islam itself with regards to this law.

You are also obfuscating with other criteria to avoid attacking this one as you do not accept it. You are attacking Muslim men as a safe way to attack the Islamic law which you know you cannot do as you would be outted as a heretic by Muslims immediately and your opinions would be discarded automatically. That much is now clear.

And judge, [O MuαΈ₯ammad], between them by what Allāh has revealed and do not follow their inclinations and beware of them, lest they tempt you away from some of what Allāh has revealed to you. And if they turn away - then know that Allāh only intends to afflict them with some of their [own] sins. And indeed, many among the people are defiantly disobedient.

Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allāh in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith].

Al-Mai'dah 49-50

No, you agreed that its preference.

It is not however law/morality. You clearly understand that distinction however @Angelina doesnt.

They understand it. Ive explained several times. They are just using it to avoid saying what they believe.

They like the thin veneer of deniability so they will stick to making it about muslim men and other criteria which is irrelevant right now.

In reality, what they are showing here is they are unable to describe the Prophet sws marriage as moral which implies they believe it was immoral, audubillah.

This has to be demonstrated. I dont believe human beings evolved over the last 1400 years.

Human beings devolved in fact, especially mentally. Even a 9 year old girl in Somalia, and a 9 year old girl in the West are on different planets. We don't want child marriage, in this age, because of all those factors that come with overall well-being.

Long way to say NO.

Very slim chance of your daughter passing all those criteria. And this is precisely why there are women and men, who want child marriage laws. To protect those who have no protection or parents to weigh up the options.
Never said no I said at the time of her menstrual cycle beginning age is irrelevant. If she start at nine and accepts the nikkah then things may proceed. I of course will decide if she mature enough and the quality of the suitor.

Never said no I said at the time of her menstrual cycle beginning age is irrelevant. If she start at nine and accepts the nikkah then things may proceed. I of course will decide if she mature enough and the quality of the suitor.

Why would you decide her maturity, if all she needs to be married, is her period?

World

VIP

Does this part mean what I think it means?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ Check this out and check out the classical opinion.

In the Hanbali madhab 9 years old is the requirement, not menstruation. Afterwards, its her husbands right for her to live with him regardless.
But for the rest its only whether she is physically not gonna be harmed, and wont have any illness for it. Theres no menstruation or minimum age requirement.

They understand it. Ive explained several times. They are just using it to avoid saying what they believe.

Have you even read my posts or are you just making things up?

They like the thin veneer of deniability so they will stick to making it about muslim men and other criteria which is irrelevant right now.

In reality, what they are showing here is they are unable to describe the Prophet sws marriage as moral which implies they believe it was immoral, audubillah.

When have I ever implied it was immoral? Isku xishood and try to be honest when talking to people.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 17.37.40.png

Well that’s the right of the waalid it up to my discretion.

So you have the right to weight up several factors beyond puberty, but when us women, say that marriage shouldn't only be based on menstruation, we are villified. Interesting.

The same way you want to protect your daughters, we want the same consideration FOR ALL GIRLS. Not just our blood relations.

In the Hanbali madhab 9 years old is the requirement, not menstruation. Afterwards, its her husbands right for her to live with him regardless.
But for the rest it’s only whether she is physically not gonna be harmed, and wont have any illness for it. Theres no menstruation or minimum age requirement.
@Galool @_Yusuf_

@World can you send the actual link for this as well please.

Trending