Mohammed Hijab gets called a pedo by the far-right, Zionists, and Ryan Garcia after an old video resurfaced in which he talks about underage marriage

It is actually worse than I thought, which I did not think was possible.

Not only do they believe the Islamic law is immoral as demonstrated in this discussion.

But they have also just made clear, even after it being explained to them that they wish for secular legislation to be brought forth to override this Islamic law.

They are in clear and open opposition to an Islamic law and are proud about it doubling down.

So you have the right to weight up several factors beyond puberty, but when us women, say that marriage shouldn't only be based on menstruation, we are villified. Interesting.

The same way you want to protect your daughters, we want the same consideration FOR ALL GIRLS. Not just our blood relations.
No you guys are saying it can’t happen under any circumstances. I saying it may be permitted under a my discretion which is my right.

It is actually worse than I thought, which I did not think was possible.

Not only do they believe the Islamic law is immoral as demonstrated in this discussion.

But they have also just made clear, even after it being explained to them that they wish for secular legislation to be brought forth to override this Islamic law.

They are in clear and open opposition to an Islamic law and are proud about it doubling down.
Nope never said that. I simply argue that a 9 yr old child doesn’t have the capability in this day and age.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They understand it. Ive explained several times. They are just using it to avoid saying what they believe.

They like the thin veneer of deniability so they will stick to making it about muslim men and other criteria which is irrelevant right now.

In reality, what they are showing here is they are unable to describe the Prophet sws marriage as moral which implies they believe it was immoral, audubillah.
Women follow other women. This is why i support women in Islamic spaces.

Trying to suppress that has only caused liberal feminists to take the place of female islamic scholarship.
Human beings devolved in fact, especially mentally. Even a 9 year old girl in Somalia, and a 9 year old girl in the West are on different planets. We don't want child marriage, in this age, because of all those factors that come with overall well-being.
I dont believe that they are different at all biologically.

I dont want many things its when you speak for others and change whats halal/haram that people become uncomfortable.

Bottom line:

The age of Aisha when she married is not fixed. Many hadeeths indicate she was older than a 9 year old and was in her teens. An example of those Hadeeths are when Aisha herself mentioned the revelation of Surah Alqamar. Some argued that if she was 9 when she married the prohpet pbuh, then she would be 3 years old when that Surah was revealed and therefore Aisha wouldn't be able to know anything about the Surah's revelation. There are arguements who support her being 9 years old when she got married and arguments against that support she was in her teens.

None of these arguments contribute to one's faith or take something away from it. The hadeeth in Bukhari is not a permission for men to marry an underage girl.

Marriage is By Consent According to the Quran and Hadeeths. There are no forced marriages in Islam and consent is required, and Only an adult person can give consent. This is is the law in Islam.

World

VIP
Bottom line:

The age of Aisha when she married is not fixed. Many hadeeths indicate she was older than a 9 year old and was in her teens. An example of those Hadeeths are when Aisha herself mentioned the revelation of Surah Alqamar. Some argued that if she was 9 when she married the prohpet pbuh, then she would be 3 years old when that Surah was revealed and therefore Aisha wouldn't be able to know anything about the Surah's revelation. There are arguements who support her being 9 years old when she got married and arguments against that support she was in her teens.

None of these arguments contribute to one's faith or take something away from it. The hadeeth in Bukhari is not a permission for men to marry an underage girl.

Marriage is By Consent According to the Quran and Hadeeths. There are no forced marriages in Islam and consent is required, and Only an adult person can give consent. This is is the law in Islam.
Another thing is, she remembers her father's migration to Abyssinia in the year 616 with full detail, when she was 2 year old. During this time, she was also engaged to Jubayr, who was non-Muslim.

It's very rare for children to remember anything at 3 years old.

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allāh and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allāh and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

And [remember, O MuαΈ₯ammad], when you said to the one on whom Allāh bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allāh," while you concealed within yourself that which Allāh is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allāh has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort [i.e., guilt] concerning the wives of their claimed [i.e., adopted] sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command [i.e., decree] of Allāh accomplished.

There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allāh has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allāh with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allāh a destiny decreed.

[Allāh praises] those who convey the messages of Allāh and fear Him and do not fear anyone but Allāh. And sufficient is Allāh as Accountant.

Al-Azab 36-39

Women follow other women. This is why i support women in Islamic spaces.

Trying to suppress that has only caused liberal feminists to take the place of female islamic scholarship.

I dont believe that they are different at all biologically.

I dont want many things its when you speak for others and change whats halal/haram that people become uncomfortable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing is, she remembers her father's migration to Abyssinia in the year 616 with full detail, when she was 2 year old. During this time, she was also engaged to Jubayr, who was non-Muslim.

It's very rare for children to remember anything at 3 years old.
What actual scholars are of the opinion that Aisha was older?

It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allāh and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair. And whoever disobeys Allāh and His Messenger has certainly strayed into clear error.

And [remember, O MuαΈ₯ammad], when you said to the one on whom Allāh bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allāh," while you concealed within yourself that which Allāh is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allāh has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort [i.e., guilt] concerning the wives of their claimed [i.e., adopted] sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command [i.e., decree] of Allāh accomplished.

There is not to be upon the Prophet any discomfort concerning that which Allāh has imposed upon him. [This is] the established way of Allāh with those [prophets] who have passed on before. And ever is the command of Allāh a destiny decreed.

[Allāh praises] those who convey the messages of Allāh and fear Him and do not fear anyone but Allāh. And sufficient is Allāh as Accountant.

Al-Azab 36-39

There is no Order to follow in the Hadeeth that mentions Aisha's age. There is no jurisprudence to take from the hadeeth regarding marriage. Try to understand what you read and don't be like Christians who read one thing in their scripture and believe in something different from the text.

Ask yourself, if marriage is by consent in Islam, then the marriage of a girl can not stand unless she agrees to it. This should clarfiy any uncertainties in these arguments.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Yes and I was clear about that.

Where do you draw the line of consent then and how do you get to that conclusion?
Who said anything about pre-pubescent children having sexual contact?

Im bringing up feminism because its obvious your pandering for female support even though you were arguing with one man. and you know damn well you arent arguing from classical islamic opinions.

There is no Order to follow in the Hadeeth that mentions Aisha's age. There is no jurisprudence to take from the hadeeth regarding marriage. Try to understand what you read and don't be like Christians who read one thing in their scripture and believe in something different from the text.

Ask yourself, if marriage is by consent in Islam, then the marriage of a girl can not stand unless she agrees to it. This should clarfiy any uncertainties in these arguments.

It is scholarly consensus that Aisha RA was married to the Prophet SWS at 6 and consummated at 9. That is the belief of Ahlul-Sunnah.

Anything beyond that including consent is a matter of fiqh and should be consulted with knowledgeable and respected scholars.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/122...him-married-aaishah-when-she-was-18-years-old

Some may search for an interpretation that suits their desires and beliefs molded by the feminism and liberalism of the modern world.

This is not even something kafirs used to attack Islam in history. It is a by product of liberalism and feminism.

It is He who has sent down to you, [O MuαΈ₯ammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.1 As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allāh. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

Ali Imran 7

The implications of this statement is massive. Maybe I misunderstood but from what I understood you are implying that the laws of Allah aren’t always moral.
No I said the act isn’t moral, we surmise that Allah made it permissible as it was a practice of those days, the same way slavery was permissible. It was the practice of those days, and since the world was infinitely far more treacherous and whatnot, it makes sense as to why it was considered permissible and regulated.

Where do you draw the line of consent then and how do you get to that conclusion?
Where do you draw the line? You should question that yourself? L
Who said anything about pre-pubescent children having sexual contact?

Im bringing up feminism because its obvious your pandering for female support even though you were arguing with one man. and you know damn well you arent arguing from classical islamic opinions.

It is scholarly consensus that Aisha RA was married to the Prophet SWS at 6 and consummated at 9. That is the belief of Ahlul-Sunnah.

Anything beyond that including consent is a matter of fiqh and should be consulted with knowledgeable and respected scholars.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/122...him-married-aaishah-when-she-was-18-years-old

Some may search for an interpretation that suits their desires and beliefs molded by the feminism and liberalism of the modern world.

This is not even something kafirs used to attack Islam in history. It is a by product of liberalism and feminism.

It is He who has sent down to you, [O MuαΈ₯ammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific.1 As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allāh. But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

Ali Imran 7

Ali Imran 7

Consent is not a matter of Fiqh but required in Marriage as Islam protects the rights of individuals including women. Women are not property and the Quran directly dictates that marriage can not be forced. Arab culture or Pakistani Culture is not the same as Islam. Take a step back and be careful of what you write as Islamic.

Consetn is not a matter of Fiqh but required in Marriage as Islam protects the rights of individuals including women. Women are not property and the Quran directly dictates that marriage can not be forced. Arab culture or Pakistani Culture is not the same as Islam. Take a step back and be careful of what you write as Islamic.
He is supported by classical scholars. This isn’t is mere opinion. Thats the crux of the issue.