Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Most I have seen actually given is £15000 but some women try it especially when young and they presume they are going to get many many offers but in reality, guys with similar jobs,education and looks level to tghem are more in demand so quite quickly the prices drop.

A 7/10 dude with masters and £40000 a year job is more in demand than a 10/10 with masters and same salary.

Why is the 7/10 guys more in demand if the 10/10 guys is basically the same as him??

so you folks are saying the females are asking high mehr just for bragging rights?
Yh bro, I have heard aunties tell their kids this and it's almost like their whole self esteem or their place in the community is based on this.

Even heard a story where the mahr was £3000 but agreed to tell the sheikh that the price was higher. Can't remember exactly but it was definitely north of £20000. Just for clout.

Why is the 7/10 guys more in demand if the 10/10 guys is basically the same as him??
Lol meant 10/10 girl. Before anyone jumps in, I just mean there are more 8+/10 girls then guys in terms of full package(looks,personality,education,job) so therefore guys will have more options.

Mehr is a outraged practice in this day and age, where both partners can earn over 40,000 - 100,000 with both their salaries added. It was useful in the past as the male was the sole provider and the female needed insurance if the marriage failed but there no need know, males and females in the West have good careers.

Also, when Merhr is involved it should be between it should be between both partners not families, they try to rinse a niga out

Mehr is a outraged practice in this day and age, where both partners can earn over 40,000 - 100,000 with both their salaries added. It was useful in the past as the male was the sole provider and the female needed insurance if the marriage failed but there no need know, males and females in the West have good careers.

Also, when Merhr is involved it should be between it should be between both partners not families, they try to rinse a niga out

Let me ask you a question is 50K USD really a lot of money for some people?, that's like
€ 42.944 for a BMW 4 Serie Gran Coupé, so what if they try to buy a house in the future and i'm not talking about buying a house in the west, say these young people try to buy a house back in their Motherland it will cost them minimum 200 K, how will they afford to buy a house back in the motherland if they can't even afford to fork over 50 k in USD, that's my question.

Second question by the way i hope you don't get offended by this and hopefully the rest of the guy's won't also.

My question is it because we are not ambition enough and don't work hard enough ie we don't earn enough money to be able to afford these luxuries ?

I am looking forward to your reply

Speaking of incels there’s a website called incel.me that I found ages ago. There’s this Somali guy that says he’s uglier than barkhad Abdi and how he’ll never find a girl. It was quite sad.

Most of the forum is for I guess ‘hideous’ guys who can’t find girls. They’re super sexist but it’s the funniest shit I’ve come across in a while.:damnmusic:
loool i found one called lookism.net :russ: i was searching for the definition of incel and i stumbled up on that weird site.

this guy @Ahmed Alawi is definitely incel all his post are identical to what people post there.

and i think most of these people have mental issues like bdd thats what makes them believe they're hideous. wallahi i died of laughter first time i found the place :mjlol:

Let me ask you a question is 50K USD really a lot of money for some people?, that's like
€ 42.944 for a BMW 4 Serie Gran Coupé, so what if they try to buy a house in the future and i'm not talking about buying a house in the west, say these young people try to buy a house back in their Motherland it will cost them minimum 200 K, how will they afford to buy a house back in the motherland if they can't even afford to fork over 50 k in USD, that's my question.

Second question by the way i hope you don't get offended by this and hopefully the rest of the guy's won't also.

My question is it because we are not ambition enough and don't work hard enough ie we don't earn enough money to be able to afford these luxuries ?

I am looking forward to your reply

Im not offended brother, 50k may be a lot to some people but to me its not. Perhaps, you are right the reason why some people find it expensive is because they are not ambitious. Myself I've been working and studying all my life and I am about to graduate with my Masters in the summer by the age of 23. I have a few jobs lined up at home and abroad offering well over 40k and my goal is to afford these luxuries such as owning my own house etc

Im not offended brother, 50k may be a lot to some people but to me its not. Perhaps, you are right the reason why some people find it expensive is because they are not ambitious. Myself I've been working and studying all my life and I am about to graduate with my Masters in the summer by the age of 23. I have a few jobs lined up at home and abroad offering well over 40k and my goal is to afford these luxuries such as owning my own house etc

You got your head screwed on right, i can't say Mashallah since i'm a Gaal but i wish you the best :nvjpqts:

The wasteman doing that is at fault why let some lil girl hustle you out your money like that some people are just blinded by some siiil real niggas never chase siiil chase bands abti wtf is siil that shit is everywhere for free why the f*ck would i pay 50,000k :susp:
Facts!These yute are making a bad name for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending