Most nayaas will end up as incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I tell you guys about this forum. It’s the most fucked up thing I’ve ever seen. The so called ethnics aka ‘deathniks’ :chrisfreshhah:are the most self hating people ever.
They called themselves subhuman and the black guys on their call themeselves :gucciwhat:

What did I tell you guys about this forum. It’s the most fucked up thing I’ve ever seen. The so called ethnics aka ‘deathniks’ :chrisfreshhah:are the most self hating people ever.
They called themselves subhuman and the black guys on their call themeselves :gucciwhat:

Deathniks wowww :mjlol: This is a big L for men folk:damn:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
There are quite a few Somali guys on that forum it seems. I felt sorry for them at first but they were celebrating FGM and rape at one point. It’s honestly one of the most fucked up sites on the internet. Initial feelings of sympathy are quickly replaced with disgust.

Incels in general have this weird pro rape stance.

What i keep wondering is, what's stopping them from finding some prostitutes if they are that desperate.

Incels believe in love? I thought they believed that women are materialistic soul sucking creatures not capable of love. :lolbron:
Every now and then one of them would post about how he just wants love before saying how the West needs white sharia couple of posts later. They seem to be obsessed with Islam as well :gucciwhat:

I keep hearing about this 50k mehr :faysalwtf: are you guys exaggerating or are girls really asking for this?
Most I have seen actually given is £15000 but some women try it especially when young and they presume they are going to get many many offers but in reality, guys with similar jobs,education and looks level to tghem are more in demand so quite quickly the prices drop.

A 7/10 dude with masters and £40000 a year job is more in demand than a 10/10 with masters and same salary.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Every now and then one of them would post about how he just wants love before saying how the West needs white sharia couple of posts later. They seem to be obsessed with Islam as well :gucciwhat:

White sharia :deadmanny::deadpeter::deadosama:

These people need psychiatric help, not a girlfriend. :damedamn:

More time its not the somali girl herself that demands high mehr, wedding etc. Its the family. I know a few of my guys who agreed with the girl to have a low mehr and wedding so that they can save up but then the girls family intervenes and tells her that she's cheapening herself if she doesn't demand a high mahr/big wedding so my friends cut them off except one who was in love with her.
Funny things is families are only doing it for when the sheikh mentions the mahr price then everyone there goes wow and it rings bells in the community. I had a relative receive £15000 and people were calling my family from around the world to congratulate but also ask if it was true. Plus when I was helping give out the food, aunties were obsessing and asking me what reaction people gave to the announcement of the number. Strange people.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
so you folks are saying the females are asking high mehr just for bragging rights?

Yes , I think that's the best explanation. The more money the more valuable you look to other people. But also families convince to their daughter to not settle for a little apparently :kodaksmiley: sounds like a scam to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending